RegisterDonateLogin

Wars not make one great. (But Bloo Milk does.)

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

BEFORE ENDOR: Standings, Schedule, and Results Options
juice man
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 7:45:54 PM
Groups: Member

DARPH NADER wrote:
juice man wrote:
A force (push) squad with Luke HPU, VAR. and Yoda Dago slew Darth Vader's clone, Legacy Confused and Boba Fett. The Emperor (sans Throne) escaped with his life.

VICTORY Rebs 175 to 81.

Tomfoolery it would appear perpetrated by the Imp SC. Sneaky Bomb Bomb Bomb

WELL, that's it: THE GLOVES ARE OFF!!!! Time to take the dirty Imperial swine DOWN. Oh, wait. We've already kicked the pasty Imperial butt all over the cosmos.ThumbsUp Guess we can't do any more beating down now.
jak
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 4:54:13 AM

vaders cums & vaders go
battle r lost
wars r 1
the dark side win always be
as long as the EMPEROR LIVESThumbsUp

you win find that a great many things in life depend on your point of view-- Obi
captaingig
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:43:39 AM

May I just say that these matches were some of the most fun I've had playing SWM. What a great opportunity to play oddball pieces. And finding out that some pieces were much better on the board than they looked on paper.
DARPH NADER
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:31:49 AM

captaingig wrote:
May I just say that these matches were some of the most fun I've had playing SWM. What a great opportunity to play oddball pieces. And finding out that some pieces were much better on the board than they looked on paper.

+1 ThumbsUp
jak
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12:16:18 PM

DARPH NADER wrote:
captaingig wrote:

+1 ThumbsUp

I agree
501 Trooper
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:17:37 PM

Well, I guess we're going to retreat to bastion. Just wait till Thrawn- wait. he was killed. Sad
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:17:11 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I had a great time, too. Doing the upkeep was quite a bit of work, though, so I'm going to hand off the reins on that to someone else for the next campaign. I don't think anyone has taken them yet.

My biggest shock was the power of the Rebel Leader. Spotter +20 and +6 on combined fire proved really powerful in this format. I maybe should have put her on the restricted list (surprisingly).
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:48:59 PM

This holiday/post has been crazy for Aequitas and I, people getting sick, my final exams for medical, and his heavy work schedule but we will complete our non-reatricted games on the 17th. Strength and honor. This campaign has been very cool
DARPH NADER
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 3:10:26 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:
My biggest shock was the power of the Rebel Leader. Spotter +20 and +6 on combined fire proved really powerful in this format. I maybe should have put her on the restricted list (surprisingly).

My campaign MVP has to go to the Rebel Commando Munitions Expert, so much value for 11 pts.
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:39:42 PM

Out of he dust comes a final game that was missed!! Due to extremely busy and conflicting schedules over the holidays we missed the last round. And my final exams as changing career conflicted with this round. But alas we still played one more game. Non-restricted.

Imperial team
Snow trooper commander
Elite Snowtroopers x12
Snowtroopers x6

Rebel
Wookie Freedom Fighter x14
Ugnaught 3

It was a bloody showdown a surviving remnant of elite veteran Snowtroopers that had committed war crimes as a atrocious as loitering and extreme boring of captured Rebel confederate troopers. So naturally I dispatched the only ones capable of taking down a bunch of white capped villains. The man-eating wookie freedom fighter league! Other teams charged headlong at each other discharging weapons randomly. The imperial forces slaughtered a good number of the beasts while heroically basing them to avoid charging/momentum. But the wookies cut through the ranks like a book through candle wax! And soon the monstrous savages had trampled/eaten most of Aequitas's remnant forces. The commander was the last to be felled as he nobly cowered behind his troops to the last man. And finally the wookies wearing new snow trooper hats had eaten even this sauntering foe. The last forces of the Empire were defeated before they could activate the time travel device aboard the smuggler's base freighter, and thankfully we all know wookies can't read so the fate of Star Wars continuity is saved... Wait a minute... That ugnaught can read??!!?? Aaaaahhhh noooo now anything could happen with that amount of power in the hands of a mere dwarf!!! What would Gandalf and professor X say??? Peace-loving mandos??? A gungan senator??? Unstable baby sand-people stomping anakin getting assigned a child padawan learner to raise????? Alas we shall all never know...

Imperials 99 pts
Rebels 220 pts

Strength and honor, sorry about the missed games. Hope to see you all in the Clone Wars so we can finally raze Coruscant to the ground! Long love the Separatists! Long live the Confederacy! Long live Grievous!!!
FlyingArrow
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 8:30:30 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Ugnaughts are not on the unrestricted list, so it appears the Imperials won one final round after the buzzer... and it wouldn't have made a difference anyway.
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 9:59:53 PM

Hahahahahaha ah frack that ugi through it all off
aequitas_7007
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:02:31 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
Ugnaughts are not on the unrestricted list, so it appears the Imperials won one final round after the buzzer... and it wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

Makes a difference to me. A dominant campaign against my arch rival ending with a 13-3 imperial victory