RegisterDonateLogin

All visitors within 6 squares must tell a friend about Bloo Milk; save 11

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Poll Question : What will the Campaign Title be?
Choice Votes Statistics
Alternative Universe 1 50.000000 %
A Galaxy: the way it might have been 1 50.000000 %

Rebels vs Seps: The Final Battle Options
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:38:48 AM
Groups: Member

pegolego wrote:
I don't think my friend will be interested, but I'd love to play a seps team against CHS if I can get Vassal going.

sweet :D i just wiped my Pc so im gonna re install it lol once i get it (hopeing it will work right now lol) ill send u step by step details of i downloaded it lol
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:15:57 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

CorranHornsux123 wrote:
Ill take the challenge to be supreme commander ;) plus if u got a bunch of elite rebel commandos with ion gun the spes dnt stand a chance lol and i did check it out lol i understand now (:

Being Supreme Commander is kind of time consuming. Enough so that I'm not signing up for it. If you sign up for it, 10-20 other people depend on you to do your job to keep the game working. An SC who doesn't keep up could ruin it for everyone.

No offense, but at this point I wouldn't vote for you as SC. You have some unfinished business that you signed up for over here:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=13231

Running the Toe-2-Toe tournament takes some work, too, but you did sign up for it.
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:29:07 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:
CorranHornsux123 wrote:
Ill take the challenge to be supreme commander ;) plus if u got a bunch of elite rebel commandos with ion gun the spes dnt stand a chance lol and i did check it out lol i understand now (:

Being Supreme Commander is kind of time consuming. Enough so that I'm not signing up for it. If you sign up for it, 10-20 other people depend on you to do your job to keep the game working. An SC who doesn't keep up could ruin it for everyone.

No offense, but at this point I wouldn't vote for you as SC. You have some unfinished business that you signed up for over here:

Running the Toe-2-Toe tournament takes some work, too, but you did sign up for it.

Cursing I forgot to upload the next bracket!! Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing i just wiped my pc D: now i gotta re make the bracket :'( Cursing Cursing Cursing i got sidetracked with mine and pegs Mini-set and our set .-. im gonna go remake the bracket now
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:40:33 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

BigGrin
Sounds good. Just saying - for the Supreme Commander the most important thing is that they stick with it and do all the allocations and submit everything on time.
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:27:52 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
BigGrin
Sounds good. Just saying - for the Supreme Commander the most important thing is that they stick with it and do all the allocations and submit everything on time.

i have nothing but time now since mine and pegs set are pretty much done and once i finist the toe-2-toe thing ill be free :D
knappskirata
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:39:34 PM

Great to see all the enthusiasm! I'll can be Rebek SC if needed, and have a good amount of experience from Before Ensor, and facing the CIS in Forgotten Battles. CorranHornsux123 could be SC and I could be assistant SC running the forums.

Also if anyone had questions, please feel free to bloo mail me, I'd be happy to help out
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:35:52 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
CorranHornsux123 wrote:

But i did lead/and put together the community mini-set which i thought turned out amazingly well even tho i was busy so i can b a SC u just have to believe c: