RegisterDonateLogin

Wonderful! You are now a part of the tribe. (Just what you always wanted.)

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Most popular Lobot Reinforcements options Options
urbanjedi
Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 10:11:27 PM
Groups: Member

Another interesting option is the rodian raider. Especially with Talon Karrde (or another movement breaker to set him up) can do fairly decently against swarmy (think Daala) type squads and I have used him to pretty decent effect in that area.
Darth_Jim
Posted: Thursday, October 9, 2014 2:39:09 AM

In the championship this year I brought in 2 massifs against Tim to threaten his commanders. I also had a rackghoul ready to bring in against swarms. I don't remember if I ever brought him in at GenCon but it has proven to be a solid choice in the past.
Darth O
Posted: Thursday, October 9, 2014 7:17:23 PM

I have a massive reinforcement bag of pieces I miiiiiight just use. I have the following that aren't already on the list:

Dug Black Sun Vigo (If you're playing Black Sun vs. shooters; super stealth CE and decent shooter with Talon) 20 pts
YVH 1 (If you're running a Commando Droid Captain vs. Vong; Double/Twin +17/20; also good for pawning because it regains the 10 HP) 20 pts
Ng'ok (Has 90 HP and can block Yobuck with his large base) 18 pts
Chiss Captain (Damage boost for Klats; +11 for 30 twice on the move with Talon or Thrawn; also has Recon and provides movement) 16 pts
Veteran Ugnaught (Shatter Beam could be useful if you're running a low-act squad without much door control; Repair helps IG-88s) 15 pts
Tusken Raider Chieftain (Purely because he can do 80 damage with Talon or Thrawn) 15 pts
Sullustan Pilot (If you're running Talon and want a fast shooter to intuition and hit something for 40 damage) 14 pts
Rodian Scoundrel (Only sub-20 Fringe shooter with built-in Twin; new Xizor, Talon, Nautolan BSV gives Double/Twin +11/30 Accurate) 14 pts
Gotal Mercenary (Can move 18 with Talon and shoot something at +11 for 30; Mercenary might make this too tricky) 13 pts
Kaminoan Medic (Worth mentioning for healing 40 in a Tarpals squad with Evazan mainlined) 12 pts
Zabrak Fringer (Cheap auto damage in a Tarpals squad) 11 pts
Defel Pirate (You can bring in 2 with Lobot to spread you self destruct around) 10 pts
Squib Trader (Perhaps a bit overpriced, but it might be handy to give beatsticks Satchel Charge and/or Relay Orders) 10 pts
Nautolan Soldier (Cheapest shooter with Double; gets Double/Twin at +8/20 if you already have a Czerka and Talon) 8 pts
Abyssin Black Sun Thug (Black Sun just got better with the new Xizor, so these could be useful as extra stealthy shooters) 8 pts
Aqualish Technician (Cheapest It's a Trap! and also gives an attack boost) 8 pts
Zygerrian Slaver (Cheapest unavoidable damage; gets around Damage Reduction; has 30 HP) 8 pts
Bib Fortuna (Can do 50 damage in a Talon squad and can trigger Impulsive abilities) 8 pts
Duros Scout (Cheapest Accurate Shot; easily boosted) 7 pts
Duros Explorer (Cheapest damage boost through Spotter +10) 7 pts
Snivvian Fringer (Cheapest Bounty Hunter to go with Cad BH) 6 pts
Weequay Mercenary (Cheapest Double Attack in the game; decent attack for his cost) 5 pts
Jawa (If you want to bring in 6 acts, you may as well use the shooter with the highest attack) 5 pts
Peace Brigade Thug (Cheapest shooter; best for combining fire and shooting uggies; you can bring in 2 of these AND 4 other acts) 4 pts
Tusken Raider (Cheapest piece with a built-in damage boost; decent attack, especially when boosted) 4 pts

Most of these aren't worth putting in your reinforcement box, but every now and then you'll wish you had.