RegisterDonateLogin

Gives you that wonderful Chiss tan...

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Greatest dissapointments in swm Options
swmimperial130
Posted: Saturday, June 6, 2009 5:41:19 AM
Groups: Member

[quote=mini player] "here comes another odd ball" said the manager. sure enough, odd ball.
quote]
What store is it?
GeneralGrievous
Posted: Saturday, June 6, 2009 6:19:30 AM

The other day I went to Boarders to get a few packs of Legacy, but they were all out. So instead I decided to get a few Clone Wars packs just to test my luck. Apparently, my luck sucked that day, as I pulled TWO ODD BALLS!!!!!!!! Cursing Cursing Cursing
Tirade
Posted: Saturday, June 6, 2009 6:23:32 AM

GeneralGrievous wrote:
The other day I went to Boarders to get a few packs of Legacy, but they were all out. So instead I decided to get a few Clone Wars packs just to test my luck. Apparently, my luck sucked that day, as I pulled TWO ODD BALLS!!!!!!!! Cursing Cursing Cursing

So you spent $30 on two Odd Balls and a few C/UCs eh? At that rate, you might as well have bought a case of CW for about $70 more. There's only 1 Odd Ball per case plus you get other R/VRs too Wink. Seriously, I hope you used a coupon or something with that purchase. Otherwise you are just wasting wasting money on single boosters at random.
GeneralGrievous
Posted: Saturday, June 6, 2009 6:26:08 AM

Yea, i used a coupon, luckily....ThumbDown
Tirade
Posted: Saturday, June 6, 2009 6:27:32 AM

GeneralGrievous wrote:

Lol, good to hear. That's one nice thing about Borders carrying SWM. I wouldn't bother buying boosters from them otherwise.
GeneralGrievous
Posted: Saturday, June 6, 2009 6:32:27 AM

Tirade wrote:
GeneralGrievous wrote:

Lol, good to hear. That's one nice thing about Borders carrying SWM. I wouldn't bother buying boosters from them otherwise.

My LGS was out of LotF so I thought i might stop in Boarders to see if they had any. I never went back there again after that mess
Partof1
Posted: Saturday, June 6, 2009 11:47:48 AM

My bro was less then amused. We played a 100 pt game. He used Palpy SL, Rex, and a Bespin Guard against my Cade BH, Juhani, Luke FS and Uggnaught. I shot the guard, then I killed his Rex w/ a Sith Rage hit, then Cade's twin, and started chasing after Palps. He won Init, and zapped Juhani. Cade got him in LoS and took his twin, hitting twice. Then Juhani ran up, w/out Rage, smacked him. I rolled a one. My brother was ecstatic, thinking he had Betrayaled Juhani. I rerolled, and hit. He got init, tripled Juhani. Missed once, and I failed a block. Juhani-70 dmg, Palps, like 60 or something. Cade shoots, kills Juhani w/ splash, and shot him again. Critted. Palps dead, and my bro couldn't even bring himself to shake my hand :)
Mr Skywalker2001
Posted: Saturday, June 6, 2009 3:34:27 PM

i verse my cousin i had a proxy wit 10 hp and he has a battle droid left he needs a crit so im dead he gets the crit and i lose the match. BY A BATTLE DROID!
Rabid Wookiee
Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 4:09:34 AM

Well, yesterday I got distracted and missed out on bidding for a Jabba, Crime Lord mini on Ebay that sold for $1.04. Mad