RegisterDonateLogin

Makes good bait for Gungan traps.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

most versatile mini Options
Yames2.0
Posted: Monday, July 13, 2009 4:05:51 PM
Groups: Member

if were going for there faction i would say nom Anor is the most verstile fig in the Vong army he there only shooter hes got a good attack he can stealth one of ur figs he can hit for 40 if they base him and he blows up and makes others blow up

joverfield
Posted: Monday, July 13, 2009 11:41:59 PM

ugnaught demolitionist has got to be the "most versatile mini", almost every squad fits in a uggie or two
DarthReeves
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:59:54 AM

Personally I think Cap'n Rex is pretty Versatile. You can base an entire squad around his Commander Effect...or you can just throw him in any republic or (palpatine willing) Imperial squad for one of if not THE best shooters in the game. Anyone? Anyone??
DarthJak
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2:13:21 AM

what about a snow trooper? aren't they the new thrawn?RollEyes
engineer
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2:16:04 AM

joverfield wrote:
ugnaught demolitionist has got to be the "most versatile mini", almost every squad fits in a uggie or two

I agree. The Ugo is in just about everyone's squad (1-3 of them).
IronLung
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2:33:45 AM

Lobot basicly is override for 7 points and allows you to modify your squad to whatever you need.
ArtemisCFrog43
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:03:00 AM

I disagree about the Ugo being the most versatile. He may be the most used, but he really is only used for three things, activation fillers (of which there are two others at the same cost), meat shields (again two others are avaiiible) and to blow open doors. I would argue that the Mouse Droid is just as usable, if not more so for its SA You can't expect him to attack with a +0 attack. He can't combine fire since he is a melee attacker. His defense is only a 16 in cover, so he is easy to hit and has 10 HPs so he won't survive an attack from a Klatooninian Enforcer.

Hey may do his 3 things, meat shield, filler, and bomb carrier, well in any squad, but he misses any chance to inflict damage or survivability. The Uggie Demolitionists greatest feat is his cost. For 3 points he increases his survivability by being cheap so you can bring in several shielding, filling, bombing Ugos.

I would argue that the Mouse Droid is just as usable, if not more so, for its SA and higher defense.

Just my 2 cents.
bigbro911
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:46:29 AM

DarthReeves wrote:
Personally I think Cap'n Rex is pretty Versatile. You can base an entire squad around his Commander Effect...or you can just throw him in any republic or (palpatine willing) Imperial squad for one of if not THE best shooters in the game. Anyone? Anyone??

If you are talking non-Accurate shooters, then I am with you. Once you consider Accurate Shot, that changes things some. (Aurra/Boba) Still an awesome figure!