RegisterDonateLogin

Rumored to be nerfed in the next Errata.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC week 165 - Game Trailer/Clip Options
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, August 8, 2019 6:21:04 PM
Groups: Member

Star Wars Game cinematics/trailers give us some of the best cinematography. This week you will choose any game trailer/video clip from a game, post it, and design a character from the video clip.

An example of a clip would be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GLbwkfhYZk

I might give the piece Force Push 1 and Force Pull, Force Leap, stealth, etc.

It would be fun to see some clips I haven't seen before and see where it takes us or to take some of the "co-stars" of the clips we already knnow and love.

1. The character must be canonical to either of the Canon or Legends continuities and from the chosen faction when required. They can have affinity, but the character must start in the chosen faction.

2. You may update any existing versions you already have and/or create a new one. You may update/create several versions of the character but you must ultimately select 1 you wish to run with. (this must be done by the schedule below)

3. Place a hyperlink in this forum to make it easier to find your character. You can just post the stats or image here but if changes are needed it would be easier (and save space) if you just used a Hyperlink (If you don't know how to post Hyperlinks in a forum setting please ask and we will help you. It's not hard )

4. Voting works as follows, pick your three favorite customs based on accuracy to the character, design, balance or whatever you decide makes the best incarnation of the challenge character. First place receives 3 points, 2nd place receives 2 points, and 3rd place receives 1 point.

5. You do not have to enter the contest in order to vote. But unless you enter you must have at least 10 forum posts.

6. To make things fair you must vote in order to win the contest. You must choose three characters entered in the contest and you may not rate or vote for your own character.

7. The winner will be decided by how many points they receive. Ties will be broken by most 1st place votes, then if still tied, 2nd place votes and then 3rd place votes. If still tied, then the outcome is a tie.

8. You may not change or update the entered character AFTER the deadline.

You will have until Saturday, August 17th, 2019 @8pm EDT to get your submissions in. Anything submitted after this point will not be included in the voting.

Voting will start at 8pm on Saturday evening and end at 11pm EDT on Monday, August 19th, 2019.

At the conclusion of the voting the scores will be tallied and the winner will start a new topic with their choice of theme.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Friday, August 9, 2019 1:53:22 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2019 8:18:20 PM

It occurs to me we don't actually have Starkiller's Clone from Force Unleashed 2:

https://youtu.be/9Gclxgy2A_M

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/36006/starkillers-clone
kiki
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2019 8:56:29 PM

jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, August 11, 2019 11:32:14 AM

The Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g6t6BnEmzE

The Design:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/36008/senya-tirall

I like her because she kind of fits into an Army of Light build, Bastila build, and a Revan/Malak build. She would be a defensive powerhouse with Parry, Rolling Evade, Hostage Shield, and Defensive Mastery. Then Quick Strike from Revan mixed with Battle Concentration might be good too.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 1:41:02 AM

3rd Jen, great job here with making a powerful anti-melee piece.

2nd Kiki, it's got all of the Obi-Wan stuff and works it well with an appropriate cost.

1st Gandalf, excellent rendition and Embodiment of Power is cool.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:02:22 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

1. General Grievous

2. kiki

3. jen'ari
jen'ari
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:53:25 AM

1. Gandalf - absolutely LOVE the "new SIth Lord" feel to this. Sith Lords gain massive power when they fully engage in the dark side.
2. Grievous - Force Fury is awesome, love that he has lots of capabilities, Twin, Acrobatic and Rolling attacks is fun. Love the possible free burst lightning as well.
3. Kiki - it sucks b/c I had to choose a 3rd place, but tbh I would put your guys over mine. The only thing I saw is Force Ascetic that I didn't really like. Triple, GMA, and Soresu mastery is awesome, Noble Sacrifice is awesome as is Light Tutor.
This is a Kenobi that should be made, one with solid offense.

I loved this week (even though barely anyone joined us). I loved the trailers/clips as well.
kiki
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:02:32 PM

1. GG

2. Jen'ari

3. Gandalf
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:49:09 PM

Right down to the wire and if my count is right it's me at 8 and Gandalf at 7. Super close one brother! And I really liked yours! I'll post one up soon and thanks for the votes!