RegisterDonateLogin

There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Bloo Milk.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

2020 Vassal Regional Playoffs. Options
TimmerB123
Posted: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 8:04:25 PM
Groups: Member

Kez and I have been in contact. I’m waiting to hear what time is best for him
spryguy1981
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2020 7:24:38 AM

I am conceding the semi-finals to Randy. With the trauma of the last week and having no real place to play I can't make it work.
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2020 10:31:48 AM

spryguy1981 wrote:
I am conceding the semi-finals to Randy. With the trauma of the last week and having no real place to play I can't make it work.

Sorry to hear that Matt. Keeping you health (including mental health) safe is ESPECIALLY important during these trying times. Take care
FlyingArrow
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2020 10:54:51 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Be safe, Matt.
Randy
Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2020 5:25:16 PM

Randy Wins!

I won map roll and so we were on Rebel Fort. TINT set up on the left. I brought in the Mirialan Jedi Knight

First round he used Resol'nare to move up to the door. I used Surprise Move to move the GJC up 6. We did some positioning. Then Jango got a line on 3 of my guys at a strange angle. The GJC, the Mirialan Jedi Knight, and a AOL Trooper. The GJC was able to Draw Fire off of the Mirialan Jedi Knight, but the AOL trooper was not so lucky. Jango hit the GJC 1 out of 2 shots. I moved a Green Jedi into the south side of gambit.

Next Round the Jedi Lord based Jango and hit him for 60 damage after Beskar. Mira double naded the Green Jedi in gambit and then backed out into the hall. Jango opened up on the Jedi Lord while Mandalore finished off the Green Jedi. The GJC ran around the outside and twinned Mira in the back. The Mirialan Jedi Knight based Mandalore and Kelborn and and tagged Mandalore. His Mandalorian Demolitionist based the Jedi Lord. My other Green Jedi ran past him and double tapped Kelborn. Kelborn returned the favor. The Jedi Lord ran past the Demolitionist to take out Jango.

Next round Mira dropped the GJC down to 10. Mandalore and Kelborn killed the Mirialan and took the Green Jedi down to 21. The GJC killed Mira and based the Tactician. The Green Jedi killed Kelborn and the Jedi Lord dropped 60 on Mandalore. The Trainer and Farfalla based Mandalore and dropped some damage on him. The Tactician killed the Commander and fled into the Hangar.

Mandalore won init and opened up on Farfalla, not killing him. The Trainer and Farfalla killed Mandalore. My last trooper ran out and opened the door to the Hangar allowing the Green Jedi to run out and kill the Tactician.

Thanks Spry for running things. Good game to TINT. Thanks to everyone that participated. Hope to meet you all on the battle field soon.

Darth O
Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2020 5:39:10 PM

Congratulations Randy! That OR squad was brutal, and you played it well. Thanks to Spry for running the tournament and kicking off the spree of Vassal tournaments!
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2020 5:51:04 PM

Congrats Randy!
thereisnotry
Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2020 7:05:29 PM

Yes this was a great time! Totally reignited the SWM flame for me.

Thanks Matt and everyone!
kezzamachine
Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2020 10:58:44 PM

Nice work!

In bottom 8 news: thekezzamachine beat TimmerB 3-0 on Anchorhead. I'm not going to do a full write-up as I'm typing this on my phone... but not sure if there's much to add. My ysalamiri-disruptive bubble was always gonna be tough on Timmer's force-heavy Sith squad. It firstly didn't help that I won map and have gotten very used to using my triple-override on that puppy, and it only got worse when I brought in two extra Twi'lek Bodyguards to triple-protect Talon, there was so little Timmer could do. He gave it a good nudge, but I was able to lock doors and isolate pieces.

What an awesome tournament!
urbanjedi
Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2020 11:09:54 PM

This was super fun.

Thanks for running this Matt.

And I watched the finals, and what a great game.