RegisterDonateLogin

Could still beat you with 1 Doombot tied behind its back.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Grevious Stats Options
darkjacen
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 10:32:54 PM
Groups: Member

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:

i see people being more excited with him being a fighter more then anything else really. his CE is old school, and it helps, but the fact that he is getting a DT makes him worth having on a squad with Comm droids and HK 50s.

True his CE is old school, but the way this GG's built, you'd really want him in the front lines instead of hiding behind his troops. This guy's a warrior-general afterall.BigGrin
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 5:55:45 AM

darkjacen wrote:
Mandalore Da Beast wrote:

i see people being more excited with him being a fighter more then anything else really. his CE is old school, and it helps, but the fact that he is getting a DT makes him worth having on a squad with Comm droids and HK 50s.

True his CE is old school, but the way this GG's built, you'd really want him in the front lines instead of hiding behind his troops. This guy's a warrior-general afterall.BigGrin

i dont know if i would want him on the frontline, but i would want him out there behind my best shooters: HKs and Commando Droids for sure.
to me, this GG at 63 points isnt worth putting him out there so he can become everyones legal target, he can take a beating, sure, but hes still a beatstick.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 6:44:11 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Actually, in almost every episode Grievous throws his lackies out first. They get toasted, then he has to step in.
Even in the episode of the shorts between 2 and 3 where he shows up in the wrecked ship and destroys 4 Jedi (somehow Ki-Adi-Mundi survived that one..???), they were originally cornered by a huge droid army.
It's not Grievous' way to be front man. He's definitely not a stupid, nor bold commander.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 6:51:26 AM

agreed, and with a def of 19, he becomes an easy mark for a character rocking CEs that will increase their damage output.
i dont see myself putting him in the Gambit Until the 3rd or 4th Inish, and that is only if im ahead 10-20 points. to me, hes my cleaner.
Ruhk
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 1:02:45 PM

Ooo, yeah, TTD with triple twin and a PotDS... yum!
darkjacen
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:45:12 PM

I honestly forgot about that 19 def.Laugh Still I can't wait to get my hands on this Grievous. He'll be a most welcome addition to my collection.
carnorjax1
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:12:45 PM

Wow, this Grievous is nasty, A mix of..WAITAMINUTE! No Jedi Hunter? For the second time he gets jipped out of Jedi Hunter? (sigh)
Sithborg
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:18:23 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

carnorjax1 wrote:
Wow, this Grievous is nasty, A mix of..WAITAMINUTE! No Jedi Hunter? For the second time he gets jipped out of Jedi Hunter? (sigh)

Umm, he does have Jedi Hunter.
turkveal
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 6:04:42 PM

I really think this GG is meh yea he has better stats but he will still drop like a rock he has no defense and is always a target not my favorite for sure