RegisterDonateLogin

It might help if you got out and pushed.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

thinking up new game changing abilities Options
blainesmom
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2009 5:50:25 AM
Groups: Member

adidamps2 wrote:
Static target +2: This character gets a +2 bonus to Attack against an enemy who has activated this round & has not moved.

Elusive Target: this character gains +2 def after it has moved until the start of the next round.

Intercept Transmission: range: 6; this character is subject to enemy character Commander Effects.

Lead the way: this character may be placed anywhere on your half of the map at the start of the skirmish.

Thermographic Vision: Characters with Stealth loose stealth against this character attacks.

Ultrasound vision: Characters with Cloaked/Stealth loose cloaked/stealth against this characters attacks.

Commander Effect:
Rally troops: replaces turn; on this characters turn on a roll of 11 or better all allies gain +2 speed, +2 att, +2 def. On a roll of 6 or less all allies gain -2 speed, -2 att, - 2 def.

Force powers:
Stasis Field: Force 2; range 6; all characters are at ½ move, -4 att -10 damge for the turn. Save: 11

Steal/mimic Force Power: Force 2; range 6; this character can use another force user power for the rest of the skirmish with a roll of 11+

thanks, i like these too but one thing to keep in mind with intercept transmissions is thrawn/panaka swap. that could decimate a character with this abillity. and with ultra sound vission i would give it a range increment weather that is 12 or more iwould make it a little more ballanced. other than that thought great job .

i have a few more to add;

Negotiator (replaces turn: range 4; enemy living character joins this character’s squad; save 6)

Fear of the force (this character gains +2 defense when no character with a force rating is within 12) those are both from a nute gunray i made.

Blue shadow virus {12} (replaces turn : range 12; target living enemy and each character adjacent takes 40 damage: save 11. Each time an infected character activates, it must attempt a save of 11. On a failure, that character takes 20 damage, on a success, that character is no longer infected.)

Viral munitions (replaces turn; target adjacent ally gains Blue shadow virus (6) [replaces attacks; range 6: target and each adjacent character to the target take 20 damage. Living characters infected by this must attempt a save of 11 each time they activate or take 10 damage, success means that the character is no longer infected.])

Wanted alive
(If an attacker has line of sight to any other enemies this character does not count as a legal target unless adjacent; save 11) those are from a nuvo Vindi i am working on.

The Madman
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2009 6:22:41 AM

These are some that Lackey and I came up with quite some time ago-
seeing as how Lackey's Mouse droid came to fruition (Almost word for word)

CE
Too Easy Sargent!
Non Unique Followers within 6 who's name contains Trooper or Soldier gain +4 attack may move up to half their speed at the beginning of each initiative
(something like Revans CE)

SA
Agressive Negotiater
This character may ignore the effects fo Diplomat, Save 11

CE/SA
Infiltration
Non-unique Small or Medium based followers with Stealth may be placed up to their speed in hindering terrain outside their starting zone

adidamps2
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2009 6:35:19 AM

blainesmom wrote:
adidamps2 wrote:

Intercept Transmission: range: 6; this character is subject to enemy character Commander Effects.

Thermographic Vision: Characters with Stealth loose stealth against this character attacks.

[b]Ultrasound vision
: Characters with Cloaked/Stealth loose cloaked/stealth against this characters attacks.

thanks, i like these too but one thing to keep in mind with intercept transmissions is thrawn/panaka swap. that could decimate a character with this abillity. and with ultra sound vission i would give it a range increment weather that is 12 or more iwould make it a little more ballanced. other than that thought great job .

I am lost as too what your tryin gto imply about "thrawn/panaka swap" could decimate this character? Intercept Transmission has to be with-in 6 squares of an enemy character who has a CE to benifit from the CE they have. How should I word it so that "Swap" does not effect this character?

for Ultrasound/Thermographic vision I was trying to create an anti SS/Cloak ability...maybe a range of 12 isn't too bad.
blainesmom
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2009 7:30:34 AM

some commander effects i have had are:

CE
Allied jawas Gain repair 10 and stealth
Fringe Followers within 6 of this character gain ion gun 20
(this one is on a jawa sith i made)

CE
Fringe allies with a force rating start with +1 force point.
Non-unique fringe followers within 6 gain +2 defense and double attack.
(this one is from a custom i did named Maj adi mundi)

CE
Allies within 6 whose name contains Republic commando Gain Cloaked
(This one is from My Republic commando atin i made.)

CE
Droids are subject to this commander effect: non-unique droid allies within 6 gain(greater Mobile attack).
(This one is from a mini campaign we did, we figured out it was more broken than we thought)

CE
Followers without a force rating gain Jedi Hunter.
(THis one is from a custom Borsk Fey'lya i made)

CE
Characters in your swuad named mandalorian supercommando gain stealth.
Mandalorian allies in your squad with stealth (Including this character) and that have cover, cannot be targeted by non-adjacent enemies.
(this one is from my Mandalore the Resurector custom)