Bloo Five standing by.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Talk about Audacity!!! Options
qvos
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 8:30:40 AM
Groups: Member

SquelchDog wrote:
Sithborg wrote:
Nope, just the pizzas and pop I was deliverying.

Sorry to read that bud Sad I used to do the Pizza delivery thing when I was younger. How are you doing now you ok?

Was that at a house that you were delivering Pizzas to?
Sithborg
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 9:34:17 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Apartment building.
SquelchDog
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 10:31:33 PM

Sorry to hear that happened to ya SB.
qvos
Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010 2:27:21 AM

Time to bring a Tazer or some mace.. Then again if they have a gunAngry
~QuEeN aMiDaLa~
Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010 8:47:23 PM

That sucks...And for the guy who tried to take the car is obviously a colossal moron ,I mean to do it in broad daylight?!?!?!? He had a better chance at panhandling lol ,But man i am sorry you had to deal with that i know how it is to have someone steal a car from you been there 2 times never wanna go back =)

Amidala
carnorjax1
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2010 1:15:33 PM

man I woulda chucked a rock through the dude's windshield as he tried to get away
LoboStele
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 2:48:27 AM

I would DEFINITELY still file a police report. You can at least probably give them the make/model/color of the truck, right? And maybe a basic physical description. Might be enough to catch the guy. I'd doubt that this was somebody just doing a one-time car stealing. Plus, if you've had other trouble in the neighborhood, maybe use that as leverage to try and get the Police to increase patrols or something.
SquelchDog
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:07:41 AM

LoboStele wrote:
I would DEFINITELY still file a police report. You can at least probably give them the make/model/color of the truck, right? And maybe a basic physical description. Might be enough to catch the guy. I'd doubt that this was somebody just doing a one-time car stealing. Plus, if you've had other trouble in the neighborhood, maybe use that as leverage to try and get the Police to increase patrols or something.

I second that.
Sithborg
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:32:22 AM

LoboStele wrote:

Agreed. It looks like they decided not to set up a line up for me, which is fair, since I doubt I could recognize them without a doubt. However, I do believe they have been caught for two other Pizza muggings, so justice has been served.
LoboStele
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:54:21 AM

Well, I was referring to the original poster, as SB, sounded like you had already contacted the police. Glad to hear some justice was served though. :)
Sithborg
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:01:19 AM

LoboStele wrote:
Well, I was referring to the original poster, as SB, sounded like you had already contacted the police. Glad to hear some justice was served though. :)

I was agreeing with your statement to the OP. I just backed up my statement with what happened with me.
qvos
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:41:24 AM

Sithborg wrote:
LoboStele wrote:

I was agreeing with your statement to the OP. I just backed up my statement with what happened with me.

Yes that is probably a good idea to file a police report. Also, someone earlier mentioned that you would have thrown a rock or something through the windshield. I always carry a 22 ounce framing hammer with me, And I did almost put it through his front windshield, That is something I would probably have done in the pastScared But I just thought that he might come back and harm my wife , and I don't need to go to prison for killen a guy who hurt my wife. LOL . no I did remain pretty calm..