RegisterDonateLogin

Cheaper than a Universe booster.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Jango Fett, Bounty Hunter for Hire Options
Darth Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 5:01:55 AM
Groups: Member

Hook to 6 squares does sound better and only towards you or else its really just Force Push. I have decided on Twin attack and making him Sep. Fringe would be fun, but then he is just another Fringe BH and I am soooo sick of those. Also, the wording on grapple makes it so it cant be Large or Huge characters for somewhat obvious reasons.
Weeks
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 5:14:40 AM

I think you should strongly consider mobile attack or armour of some kind or he will die awful fast.
yggral
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 5:52:42 AM

he need to be fringe
or get an affinity to republic no characters with force
Darth Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 7:07:09 AM

@Weeks I am considering some form of a defensive ability, ie; evade, or armor.

@yqqral Fringe would make him quite broken, and just like every other bounty hunter, He would be able to do saber dart twice and flamethrower twice on a Tarpals squad. Why Republic??? He was hired by the Seps on a few occasions.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 7:15:44 AM

Jango Fett, Bounty Hunter for Hire (Fringe or Sep) Cost 46
HP 120
Def 19
Att 13
Dmg 20
Unique, Twin Attack, Evade, Bounty Hunter +4, Flight, Close-Quarters Combat
Grappling Hook (replaces attacks, range 6 target character medium size and smaller is pulled 4 squares towards this character)
Flamethrower 20
Kamino Saber Dart (replaces attacks, sight, 20 dmg, target is poisoned, each time the target activates it must roll a save of 11 or it takes 10 dmg, on a success, the target is no longer poisoned)
Weeks
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 8:24:06 AM

He looks good still paying 46 for 40 non-accurite damage, his other tricks make him an interesting piece with 20 auto damage and the movement ability i think he could stand to be a little lower in cost like 40 at a minimum but other then that i could see myself playing him, mainly for the hook though.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 8:46:35 AM

Back in the day not every piece had accurate and evade but now it almost is a necessary to keep up at all. So one person likes it for the Hook and another loves it for Kamino Saber Dart. Still looks fun to me either way.
Deus Sol
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 2:03:31 AM

Rather than giving him evade, he should get dark armor with a different name. i believe if you costed him 40 and gave him double (instead of twin) that he'd be playable by seps; you have to realize that worm and some mice is still like 29 points or so, and that brings the total cost to 69. then you could give him mobile, adding the option to stand still, attack four times, and get his head chopped off by mace or twin and then run like heck. either way for 69 total i think that the output would be pretty balanced - but you may want to change the continuous damage with the dart to 20, because then you'd have a non-force force corrupt.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 3:10:08 AM

Yea I am sticking with Twin for the dual pistols he carried. Dont need Whorm then. I might do Beskar Armor instead of Evade. Kamino with 20 and 20 each turn would be good, what do others think about this?
Weeks
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 4:13:40 AM

Not bad the darts would be a good way to get consistant damage against evade squads, flamethrower for swarms, twin for a +17 shot consistant 40 damage against uniques, and grappling hook to get things into position for your squad and to get their squad out of position. I really like him and would play him.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 12:10:03 PM

Sweet sounds like he is all set and ready for me to make a card for.