RegisterDonateLogin

Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

SUPER HEROS: The Custom Set Options
Uggie Demo
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:22:25 PM
Groups: Member

This is like the Sith Wars Custom Set, we will start today and end a month from now(May 21) this will be a 40 piece set. Number your characters, Make a known SuperHero,
and there arch enemy.
Let it Begin!!!!!

The Dark Knight #1
Hit Points:130
Defense:20
Attack:+13
Damage:20
Special Abilities: Unique, Melee Attack, Parry, Flurry Attack, Double Attack,
Greater Mobile Attack, Cunning Attack, Stealth, Arch Enemy(This character gets +10 against a character named Joker)

Joker #2
Hit Points:110
Defense:18
Attack:+11
Damage:10
Special Abilities;Unique, Melee Attack, Missles 20, Magic Pencil, Master of Evil, Why So Serious, Phone Bomb, Betrayl.

Magic Pencil(This character gets +20 damage on Attacks of Opprotunity)

Master of Evil(When an enemy character rolls a natural 20 on an attack against this character make a save of 11, on a sucess this character can give the prevented damage to any character within 6 squares)

Why So Serious(Enemies within 2 squares get -2 attack and -2 defense)

Phone Bomb(At the start of the skirmish chose an allied character, that character takes 10 damage and gains self-destruct 40, instead of attacking Joker may reduce the chosen allies hit points to 0)

swmimperial130
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:26:41 PM

Its not magic pencil, it's pencil trick!
awesome
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:28:46 PM

Yeah it was a dissapearing pencil, "now you see it now you dont"
swmimperial130
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:37:19 PM

It goes in the guy's head!
awesome
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:40:50 PM

he should have self destruct 40, because when hes at the gang members meeting he says "ah ah lets not BLOW things out of proportion"

he should also have somthing like bounty hunter.

and why is it called "master plan" in the movie he said he doesnt have a plan.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:43:01 PM

Good point. The Joker is, after all, an anarchist.
swmimperial130
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:45:12 PM

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!! Mr. T. and Fool!
amsnow
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:04:15 PM

somebody is a heroclix fan
RevRevGar
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:21:40 PM

I had a big issue with who is considered my Superhero's Arch Enemy. So I simply made the superhero. Someone else can make the Arch Enemy.

Master Chief with Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, and Plasma Grenade #3
Hit Points: 50
Defense: 17
Attack: 7
Damage: 40

Special Abilities:
Unique
Artificial Intelligence: Cortana (This character cannot be affected by Cunning Attack or Opportunist Attack and gains the ability Override.)

Shotgun (Gains +3 attack and +10 damage against adjacent enemies.)

Mobile Attack

Head Shot (If character rolls a natural 20 against an enemy they are instantly defeated and this character may roll an attack against any one character in the same line of sight. Not applicable when target was adjacent.)

Sniper Rifle (Nothing provides cover against this character's attack.)

Steady Joy Stick (If this character doesn't move this turn they gain +8 attack. Not applicable when target is adjacent.)

Plasma Grenade (Replaces Attacks: Choose 1 enemy within line of sight, that character is defeated, save 11; All characters within 3 squares take 30 damage, save 16. If targeted character is farther than 6 squares they may roll the save twice. This ability may be avoided by the Special Ability Evade if save is failed.)

Shields 4 (When character takes any damage roll 4 saves of 11, for each success take off 10 damage.)

Regeneration 20

-RevRevGar
amsnow
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 6:35:35 PM

RevRevGar wrote:
I had a big issue with who is considered my Superhero's Arch Enemy. So I simply made the superhero. Someone else can make the Arch Enemy.

Special Abilities:
Unique
Artificial Intelligence: Cortana (This character cannot be affected by Cunning Attack or Opportunist Attack and gains the ability Override.)

Mobile Attack

Head Shot (If character rolls a natural 20 against an enemy they are instantly defeated and this character may roll an attack against any one character in the same line of sight. Not applicable when target was adjacent.)

Steady Joy Stick (If this character doesn't move this turn they gain +8 attack. Not applicable when target is adjacent.)

Plasma Grenade (Replaces Attacks: Choose 1 enemy within line of sight, that character is defeated, save 11; All characters within 3 squares take 30 damage, save 16. If targeted character is farther than 6 squares they may roll the save twice. This ability may be avoided by the Special Ability Evade if save is failed.)

Shields 4 (When character takes any damage roll 4 saves of 11, for each success take off 10 damage.)

Regeneration 20

-RevRevGar

i guess the oracle would be his arch enemy
Uggie Demo
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:00:26 AM

awesome wrote:
he should have self destruct 40, because when hes at the gang members meeting he says "ah ah lets not BLOW things out of proportion"

1: I think that would be to good to also give him self destruct, no one is going to attack him anyway! if you roll a 1 Betrayl! if you roll a 20 someone else might that the damage! If he was real I stay as far away as possible from this character.

2: I din't give him bounty hunter because most people in the movie are hunting him, and when he dose something usually it involes the people trying to kill one another or hostages.

3: ok edited to: Master of Evil.
awesome
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:14:54 AM

Uggie Demo wrote:
awesome wrote:

1: I think that would be to good to also give him self destruct, no one is going to attack him anyway! if you roll a 1 Betrayl! if you roll a 20 someone else might that the damage! If he was real I stay as far away as possible from this character.

2: I din't give him bounty hunter because most people in the movie are hunting him, and when he dose something usually it involes the people trying to kill one another or hostages.

3: ok edited to: Master of Evil.

for #2 the main reason he did that was to kill officials and senitors and batman was his main target.
and the hostages were for distractions usually, but not on the boat's those were to have mass mayhem.
Volvagia14
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:33:47 PM

why doesn't Batman have Dark Armor?
Uggie Demo
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:56:26 PM

Because....He just the batman, he dont need no stinking dark armour..........
Urza Planeswalker Jedi Master
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:16:57 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Link, Hero of Time
Cost: 60
HP 150
DEF 22
ATT+14
DAM 20

Special Abilities
Melee Attack, Twin Attack, Synergy (+4 Attack and +4 Defense while an allied character whose name contains Zelda or Shiek is within 6 squares)
Bombs 40 (Replaces attacks: range 6; 40 damage to target and to each character adjacent to that target; save 11 for 20 damage)
Bombchu 20 (Replaces attacks: sight; 20 damage to target and to each character adjacent to target; save 11.)
Hero's Bow (Replaces turn: sight; 50 damage to taget and target is considered activated; save 16)
Bug Catching Net (Usable only on this character's turn: range 2; target enemy is considered activated this round and cannot make attacks of opportunity this turn; save 11)
Megaton Hammer (Replaces turn: 50 damage to all characters within 5 squares; push back Huge or smaller characters to 6 squares from this character. Huge or smaller characters are considered activated this round; save 16.)

"The boy without a fairy grows to be the Hero of Time saving Hyrule from the evil Ganondorf"
Volvagia14
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:36:21 AM

RevRevGar wrote:

Special Abilities:
Unique

Mobile Attack

Regeneration 20

-RevRevGar

LOL, I love this character, especially 'Steady Joy Stick'
Volvagia14
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:37:01 AM

Urza Planeswalker Jedi Master wrote:
Link, Hero of Time
Cost: 60
HP 150
DEF 22
ATT+14
DAM 20

Special Abilities
Melee Attack, Twin Attack, Synergy (+4 Attack and +4 Defense while an allied character whose name contains Zelda or Shiek is within 6 squares)
Bombs 40 (Replaces attacks: range 6; 40 damage to target and to each character adjacent to that target; save 11 for 20 damage)
Bombchu 20 (Replaces attacks: sight; 20 damage to target and to each character adjacent to target; save 11.)
Hero's Bow (Replaces turn: sight; 50 damage to taget and target is considered activated; save 16)
Bug Catching Net (Usable only on this character's turn: range 2; target enemy is considered activated this round and cannot make attacks of opportunity this turn; save 11)
Megaton Hammer (Replaces turn: 50 damage to all characters within 5 squares; push back Huge or smaller characters to 6 squares from this character. Huge or smaller characters are considered activated this round; save 16.)

"The boy without a fairy grows to be the Hero of Time saving Hyrule from the evil Ganondorf"

YOU ROCK!
mercenary_moose
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:43:05 AM

RevRevGar wrote:

Special Abilities:
Unique

Mobile Attack

Regeneration 20

-RevRevGar

Perfectly made for Master Chief, but a lame name. And what would that guy cost?
Durge Dude
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:10:42 AM

Hiro Nakamura
cost:50
Hp:120
Def:22
Atk:12
Dam:20

SA:
Melee

Opportunist

double

Freeze time(once per turn after initiative is determind this character can move up to 12 squares and attack an enemy, this does not count as an activation)

Teleport(once per turn after initiative is determind this character can move to any square on the board reguardless of doors or anything else that could get in the way, this does not count as an activation)

Head Ache(if this character uses both freeze time and teleport at the same time he takes 30 damage after he makes his attack)
Durge Dude
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:17:52 AM

Hiro doesnt really have an enemy unless you want me to do Sylar and he really isnt an enemy for they have never met but Sylar is the general bad guy in Heroes and Sylar would be beyond broken if i portrayed him correctly