RegisterDonateLogin

Star Wars Miniatures has always been, at its heart, a drinking game.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CVL 2.0 Results page Options
Jedi_Master
Posted: Saturday, September 15, 2012 4:54:28 PM
Groups: Member

Games can start as of now. Remember, League nights are Saturday and Sunday nights from 3pm-10pm central time.

Jedi_Master: 1/0, 220/87
MaliciousCrumb: 0/1, 87/220
Minitank HT:
spryguy1981:
Mando (obikenobi1):
(thereisnotry):
wannabe mexican:
edi:

(Also, I am looking for somebody to help me keep track of the scores. PM me if interested)
Jedi_Master
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:23:11 PM

Jedi_Master defeats MaliciousCrumb 220 to 87

JM's
62 Darth Revan, Sith Lord
36 Atton "Jaq" Rand
36 Lord Kaan
27 Darth Bandon
27 Lobot
11 Darth Sidious Hologram

Reinforcements:
10 Rodian Trader
6 Mouse Droid x2
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

Mel's
33 Sora Bulq
27 Lobot
15 Momaw Nadon
10 Figrin D'an
10 San Hill
9 Poggle the Lesser
8 B2 Super Battle Droid
18 Varactyl Wrangler x3
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist
66 Geonosian Drone x33

Reinforcements:
muun tactics broker
uggie x 4

To sum it up, heal all the things. Everybody who was anybody on my squad got heal and all but sad unlucky atton got saved from death by it. Mel got a lucky cit on atton doing enough to kill him when he would have otherwise survived, and atton failed all his saves for avoid defeat. Otherwise, not a competitive game but a fun one.

Also of note, we played a half dozen things wrong. Atton had accurate for the first round, geo's blew up in their place multiple times on saves, and a few people died who wouldn't have *cough* Kaan *cough* if we were playing by "normal" rules :P Good game though.
MaliciousCrumb
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:25:16 PM

Many geonosians died to bring take down those sithspits...

Yep, good game!
Minitank HT
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 5:10:35 PM

Minitank HT defeats Obikenobi1 215 - 83

Minitank's Squad
65 Mace Windu LOTS
44 Zam Wessel BH
23 Foul Moudama
20 Captain Tarpals
16 Dr. Evazan GC
11 Gungan Artillerist,
9 R2 Astromech,
12 4x uggie

(200 pts; 11 activations)

Obikenobi's Squad
--Intuitive Strike--
58 Boba Fett, Mercenary
35 Zuckuss, Bounty Hunter
20 General Whorm Loathsom
16 BX Commando Droid Spotter
15 BX Commando Droid Sniper
10 Squib Trader
9 Poggle the Lesser
8 Muun Tactics Broker
5 Caamasi Noble
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2
18 Geonosian Drone x9

(200pts. 20 activations)

The game was played on Obikenobi's map of Peaceful City. I charged in my guys but immediately fell victim to obi's muun tactics broker's auto wins, and my mace got snared by his zuckuss, which is the way he would stay for half the game. We traded shots in the second round, obi killing my R2 and me putting 50 on his boba. Boba then lined up for a big attack on mace and got him down to measly 50 HP. Evazan then healled mace back up to 110 HP. Mace became snared again in the second round, but obi forgot his intuition on boba, so i was able to master lift in my Dr. Evazan to kill boba before he could kill mace. Evazan was soon killed by his remaining peices, but in doing so mace was freed to move the next round, when zuckuss lined up to finish evazan. From there the tide went my way and no more of my main characters were killed as i lifted in mace to finish off zuckuss and the snipers. A good game, well played by obi
Mando
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:14:29 AM

Minitank HT wrote:
Minitank HT defeats Obikenobi1 215 - 83

Minitank's Squad
65 Mace Windu LOTS
44 Zam Wessel BH
23 Foul Moudama
20 Captain Tarpals
16 Dr. Evazan GC
11 Gungan Artillerist,
9 R2 Astromech,
12 4x uggie

(200 pts; 11 activations)

Obikenobi's Squad
--Intuitive Strike--
58 Boba Fett, Mercenary
20 General Whorm Loathsom
10 Squib Trader
9 Poggle the Lesser
8 Muun Tactics Broker
5 Caamasi Noble
18 Geonosian Drone x9

(200pts. 20 activations)

The game was played on Obikenobi's map of Peaceful City. I charged in my guys but immediately fell victim to obi's muun tactics broker's auto wins, and my mace got snared by his zuckuss, which is the way he would stay for half the game. We traded shots in the second round, obi killing my R2 and me putting 50 on his boba. Boba then lined up for a big attack on mace and got him down to measly 50 HP. Evazan then healled mace back up to 110 HP. Mace became snared again in the second round, but obi forgot his intuition on boba, so i was able to master lift in my Dr. Evazan to kill boba before he could kill mace. Evazan was soon killed by his remaining peices, but in doing so mace was freed to move the next round, when zuckuss lined up to finish evazan. From there the tide went my way and no more of my main characters were killed as i lifted in mace to finish off zuckuss and the snipers. A good game, well played by obi

Confirmed. Very fun game, and Minitank's squad is a difficult one to play against. The key to winning with my squad is not to forget about intuition, and when i forgot about it, that changed the whole game. Good game!
Jedi_Master
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 3:42:06 PM

Jedi_Master Defeats Gren, 215 to 105

Jedi_Master
36 Atton "Jaq" Rand
33 Bastila Shan, Jedi Master
27 Jedi Seer
17 Greedo, Bounty Hunter
16 Dr. Evazan, Galactic Criminal
16 Juggernaut War Droid
14 Old Republic Senator
6 Mouse Droid x2

Gren's
52 Felucian Warrior on Rancor
33 Emperor Palpatine on Throne
32 Thrawn (Mitth'raw'nuruodo)
27 Lobot
18 Felucian Shaman
8 Mas Amedda
21 Felucian x3
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

Once Zuckuss took out the shaman it was all over but the clean up. I did alright making saves for burst too and bast's suppression of palps really helped. Well played by gren though.
Gren
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 3:44:09 PM

Jedi_Master wrote:
Jedi_Master Defeats Gren, 215 to 105

Jedi_Master
36 Atton "Jaq" Rand
27 Jedi Seer
17 Greedo, Bounty Hunter
16 Dr. Evazan, Galactic Criminal
16 Juggernaut War Droid
14 Old Republic Senator
6 Mouse Droid x2

Gren's
52 Felucian Warrior on Rancor
33 Emperor Palpatine on Throne
32 Thrawn (Mitth'raw'nuruodo)
27 Lobot
18 Felucian Shaman
8 Mas Amedda
21 Felucian x3
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

Once Zuckuss took out the shaman it was all over but the clean up. I did alright making saves for burst too and bast's suppression of palps really helped. Well played by gren though.

confirmed! Good Game.. Rancor goes back to the vaults.
Gren
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2012 2:04:27 PM

jedi_master vs Gren 200p on map "command center" (?)

JMs Squad

45 Mara Jade, Jedi 40 anakin solo galactic hero 70 Wookiee Jedi x2 26 Kyp Durron 10 Rodian Trader 9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

Gren`s

37 Grand Admiral Thrawn
28 General Weir
27 Lobot
18 Moff Nyna Calixte
34 Storm Commando x2
16 Admiral Gilad Pellaeon
11 Grand Moff Tarkin
8 Mas Amedda
10 Imperial Dignitary x2
5 Raxus Prime Trooper

(200pts. 14 activations)

Round 1 some positioning. Round 2 i got in Position in Gambitzone with diplomats and Commandos. JM killed lobot with an very tigth LoS. Round 3 Gambitzone is closed with Diplomats and superstealth. JM did give up because there was no way for him to get around my diplomats.
GG ... although not much happend Meh

Gren wins 210 to 27
Jedi_Master
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2012 2:18:08 PM

Gren wrote:
jedi_master vs Gren 200p on map "command center" (?)

JMs Squad

45 Mara Jade, Jedi 40 anakin solo galactic hero 70 Wookiee Jedi x2 26 Kyp Durron 10 Rodian Trader 9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

Gren`s

37 Grand Admiral Thrawn
28 General Weir
27 Lobot
18 Moff Nyna Calixte
34 Storm Commando x2
11 Grand Moff Tarkin
8 Mas Amedda
10 Imperial Dignitary x2
5 Raxus Prime Trooper

(200pts. 14 activations)

Round 1 some positioning. Round 2 i got in Position in Gambitzone with diplomats and Commandos. JM killed lobot with an very tigth LoS. Round 3 Gambitzone is closed with Diplomats and superstealth. JM did give up because there was no way for him to get around my diplomats.
GG ... although not much happend Meh

Gren wins 210 to 27

I am having absolutely no luck with my squads recently. This is the 54h game in a row I have lost before play even started because of one ability or combination (Bastila with evasive shooters vs republic ce's and one shot guys without the CE's, Stealth Droids with molecular shields vs bastila with non-accurate shooters, Speedy melee vs Accurate-stealth-molecular shield units, Greater Mobile attackers vs stealth deadeye accurate shooters, Cloaked Multi-shooters with diplomat screen vs Melee units with ranged force powers.) Well played by gren but again, knew it was a loss for me going into it.
Jedi_Master
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2012 3:36:50 PM

JM Defeats Darth O, 201 to 66

Darth O's
68 Mandalore the Indomitable
56 Jaina Solo, Sword of the Jedi
34 Uggernaught = Mando TS
23 Mandalorian Captain
8 R7 Astromech Droid
5 Salacious Crumb
6 Mouse Droid x2

JM's
44 IG-88, Bounty Hunter = master yoda
37 Aurra Sing
21 Admiral Yularen
21 The Dark Woman
16 Jax Pavan
16 Republic Commando - Sev
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid

I sucked so hard at rolls this game yet somehow pulled it out. Failed almost every save, rolled 6 1's, and managed to lose every initiative even with recon. Even so, I put Jaina down quickly thanks to a snare (that did no damage) from zuckuss. It still took forever but I finally broke my streak!!! Good game otherwise.
Darth O
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2012 3:38:47 PM

Confirmed; Good game. If I had moved 12 on battle ready rather than 6, I think I could have actually won. Must read the card next time....
MaliciousCrumb
Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 7:03:03 PM

Jedi_Master wrote:
JM Defeats Darth O, 201 to 66

Darth O's
68 Mandalore the Indomitable
56 Jaina Solo, Sword of the Jedi
34 Uggernaught = Mando TS
23 Mandalorian Captain
8 R7 Astromech Droid
5 Salacious Crumb
6 Mouse Droid x2

JM's
44 IG-88, Bounty Hunter = master yoda
37 Aurra Sing
21 Admiral Yularen
21 The Dark Woman
16 Jax Pavan
16 Republic Commando - Sev
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid

I sucked so hard at rolls this game yet somehow pulled it out. Failed almost every save, rolled 6 1's, and managed to lose every initiative even with recon. Even so, I put Jaina down quickly thanks to a snare (that did no damage) from zuckuss. It still took forever but I finally broke my streak!!! Good game otherwise.

Your squad, JM, really looks like some that I have made.
Though you obviously didn't copy mine, of course.
Darth O
Posted: Saturday, October 6, 2012 7:28:19 PM

Darth O defeats Spryguy1981 205-6

Darth O's squad:
--Carth Jaqqers--
36 Atton "Jaq" Rand
29 Carth Onasi, Old Republic Soldier
28 Dash Rendar, Renegade Smuggler
27 Lobot
18 Klatooinian Captain
14 Old Republic Senator
8 Wicket
3 Mouse Droid
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

(199pts. 10 activations)

Spryguy1981's squad:
48 IG-88A
43 IG-88AD
39 HK-47AD
15 Veteran Uggie
3 Uggie Demo
9 Mouse x3

My reinforcements were a Baran Do Sage and a mouse. Spryguy won map roll and chose Peaceful City, which I was comfortable with. I let him set up first, and he chose the right. The first round was basically positioning. At the start of the 2nd round, Spryguy's sniper had a shot on Dash, but he made his evade save. Due to my poor positioning, IG-88 AD had a pulse cannon shot which killed my Baran Do Sage and a mouse, and did 10 damage to Dash and Wicket. Spryguy moved most of his guys into the centre room, leaving a clear shot for Carth on HK-47 after moving 10. My senator then gave him another shot to kill the unactivated HK. Spryguy tried surrounding his big droids with mice, but it didn't really help. After the 3rd init, he won his 3rd init, and moved his sniper with intuition to get a shot on Carth. Surprise move made him shoot Wicket instead, and he crucially missed needing only 6. I immediately moved Carth up 8 to base IG-88 AD and put 80 on him. The senator gave him another shot, and it was GG for IG who failed all his shields saves. Spryguy used his other IG-88 to base Carth and hit him for 30, but unfortunately rolled a 1 when he combined fire with the spotter on the twin. He decided that he couldn't win from there and conceded. It was a good game nonetheless.

Minitank HT
Posted: Saturday, October 6, 2012 7:46:02 PM

Minitank defeats Darth O 215-67

Minitank's Squad
62 Darth Revan, Sith Lord
42 Lomi Plo
36 Atton "Jaq" Rand
27 Darth Bandon
14 Exar DFS
4 Sith Recruit
9 Mouse Droid x3
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist
3 Rodian Brute
(200pts; 11 activations)

Darth O's squad:
--Carth Jaqqers--
36 Atton "Jaq" Rand
27 Lobot
18 Klatooinian Captain
14 Old Republic Senator
8 Wicket
3 Mouse Droid
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist
(200pts; 9 activations)

I was terrified of Darth O's squad as Bastilla would nerf both Bandon and Revan, who I desparately needed. He chose figrin d'an and two camaasis for reinforcements and Ravaged Base for his map. I setup on the left with the hopes of sniping bastilla. In the first two rounds we traded small peices: i lost my recruit, a mouse and my uggie in return for wicket, one caamasi, and a mouse.Meanwhile, Bastilla ran out of force granting me a couple of rounds breathing space. Darth O used his double override to completely lock me out of his area but i moved in Exar who was able to steal force from Bastilla, preventing her from renewing ABM.

Finally a little action started as i lined up Revan with mice to get a shot on Darth O's dash, which was able to kill him. In return Darth O tried to use his 3 force sensitive peices to kill Exar who was still draining force, but Exar's saves and rerolls were infailable. A round or two later i was able to pin down Darth O's Senator using a Revan swap, depriving him of his main movement breaker. The next round my Atton was able to kill Darth O's Carth Onasi and from there the tide went my way. Exar was finally killed but Atton, Lomi, and Revan quickly closed in on his remaining attackers and cut them to peices. It ended up being a mammoth of a game, with Darth O collecting 8 rounds of gambit as i tried to get past his defenses.
Darth O
Posted: Saturday, October 6, 2012 7:48:36 PM

Confirmed. I really need to speed up my playing time.
Gren
Posted: Monday, October 8, 2012 1:44:08 AM

Darth O/OhMyGOWK/Oli Simpson vs Gren

36 Atton "Jaq" Rand 33 Bastila Shan, Jedi Master 29 Carth Onasi, Old Republic Soldier 28 Dash Rendar, Renegade Smuggler 27 Lobot 18 Klatooinian Captain 14 Old Republic Senator 8 Wicket 3 Mouse Droid 3 Ugnaught Demolitionist (199pts. 10 activations)

-Imp 200 I--
37 Grand Admiral Thrawn
28 General Weir
27 Lobot
18 Moff Nyna Calixte
34 Storm Commando x2
11 Grand Moff Tarkin
8 Mas Amedda
10 Imperial Dignitary x2
5 Raxus Prime Trooper

(200pts. 14 activations)

Gren wins 169 to 35

we both took ativations from lobot. Map was transit station.
The matchup was very bad for Darth O from my sight. Force immunity+Thrawn+more activations+super stealth did is work. I was always able to outactivate him and react on his aktions. An early granate killed wicket+activations of Darth O. After that i was able to collect gambit and kill his shooters one by one. He was forced to rush in gambid zone. In the final brawl the commandos killed almost everythin without bastilla. Lost lobot by bad placement.

GG
Darth O
Posted: Monday, October 8, 2012 2:45:38 PM

Confirmed. You should have about 215 points though, since I conceded with no damage dealers.
spryguy1981
Posted: Monday, October 8, 2012 8:21:33 PM

--Carth Jaqqers--
36 Atton "Jaq" Rand
27 Lobot
18 Klatooinian Captain
14 Old Republic Senator
8 Wicket
3 Mouse Droid
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

Darth O elected to go with Crumb and 5 Mice this time.

(199pts. 10 activations)

Spryguy1981's squad:
48 IG-88A
43 IG-88AD
39 HK-47AD
15 Veteran Uggie
3 Uggie Demo
12 Mouse x4

After setup, Darth O left me a shot on Carth and on a mouse droid, so IG pulse cannoned the mouse for the insta kill and then the Sniper combined with the Spotter and Carth missed the evade and reroll to take 50. I moved HK up to the shield and then Darth O used Dash to drop 40 on him and then Dash missed a shield save to drop to 50. Darth O misses a lot of shots on R7 and HK and then locks the door on me. He gives me init, I run HK away. He moves mice up, then I blow the door with an uggie and shoot at Carth again, this time he makes his save. Bastila pops ABM and I run IG88AD up to tank and pulse another mouse droid. Carth needing 15's proceeds to hit both his twins and make both Energy Shield saves, miss my saves, IG down to 60. He uses the senator, still needing 15's mind you hits the 40 damage shot, makes the energy shield save. I miss my shield IG down to 20. Carth on the twin hits again, so 4 15's to hit in a row and 3 shield saves, finally he misses the energy shield save and dies. Dash and Atton miss all shots on IG88 and it's init. I go first and run IG away to be healed by the uggie. I kill some scrubs then run towards gambit and away from his dude. Next round Atton runs in and bases my Sniper droid and misses both attacks. HK and the spotter kill him. With Atton and Carth dead and IG-88AD on the mend it became sort of a clean up operation as IG88A having killed 3 mice the previous 3 turns started hitting living allies finally while 88AD hiding far enough not to get shot pulsed another scrub. Dash takes 30 shooting at a mouse on the shield before it falls. HK runs 12 bases the Captain and the Senator and then the Sniper kills Dash. Spotter crits Wicket to kill him. Bastila runs in drops 20 on the Spotter and then eats 50 from the Sniper. HK kills the Captain and the Noble runs away to give the CE to Bastila who puts 30 on the Sniper before 88A takes her down to 30 and then AD kills her and the sniper to win. Was crazy to see Carth hit 4 shots needing 15 and make 3 saves. Not losing IG-88AD there was huge. Was a great game though.
Darth O
Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 12:06:46 AM

Confirmed. Final score was 215-51 I think.
spryguy1981
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012 6:46:58 PM

Spryguy1981 defeats Darth O 215-0

Spryguy 1981's squad:

Satele Shan 37
Atton Jaq Rand 36
Bastila Shan, Jedi Master 33
Carth Onasi, Old Republic Soldier 29
Lobot 27
Klatoonian Captain 18
Old Republic Senator 14
Mouse Droid x2 6

Darth O's Squad

Mandalore the I
Jaina
Lobot
Mandalorian Captain
Mandalorian Scout
2 Mice

Satele ran in, killed the Scout, survived, Jaina moved up and was in line with Atton who shot her to hell, and thats the gist of the game lol. Jaq shooting stuff to hell.