RegisterDonateLogin

Will find you, crush you, grind you into little pieces, then blast you into oblivion!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Bellevue Washington, Regionals Tournament Options
ChadB
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:22:43 AM
Groups: Member

Thanks for the compliment Daniel. I wish we would have gotten to play eachother... except for the fact you likely would have stomped my team into "Yoda paste."

It's always nice to meet someone you've done an online trade with.
joelker41
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:36:27 AM

Just wanted to make a public apology to Chad for the way I acted during and after the game, I could come up with a dozen factors and excuses for it but in the end there is no excuse for bad sportsmanship.

Mr Chad you are and always have been a gentleman and I hope I never act like that again.
ChadB
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 2:20:47 PM

That's really nice of you Joel.

I look forward to our next game, whether it's in a tournament or a pick-up game afterwords.
Glympse
Posted: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 6:10:06 AM

I didn't do as well as I wished, I had hoped to go at least 3-3, but ended up with a 2-4 record... falling into 29th place. I still take pride in being the only Yuuzhan Vong player there (as promised). But I had a blast! Some of the coolest people I have ever met and played against. Though 6 rounds was brutal, I am even more hyped to play again and again. You guys have been very supportive and helpful for newbies such as my self. Thank you all!

As it is, I recall my close losses far more clearly than I do my wins... and I must say... that I totally want a rematch against RevRevGar!! One more round and you would have been destroyed! 5-pt. win?! Argh!! ;-)
jporeb
Posted: Friday, July 3, 2009 2:52:47 AM

Great turnout for this event. Thanks again to Uncles and the judges Vic and Krupe. Hoping to do better than 3-3, but had a great time. It was fun to meet and play new people. I think I might go back to the Sep side now that all his GOWK craziness is over! HK 50 here we come.
Omnus
Posted: Friday, July 3, 2009 8:45:51 AM

Glympse wrote:
I didn't do as well as I wished, I had hoped to go at least 3-3, but ended up with a 2-4 record... falling into 29th place. I still take pride in being the only Yuuzhan Vong player there (as promised). But I had a blast! Some of the coolest people I have ever met and played against. Though 6 rounds was brutal, I am even more hyped to play again and again. You guys have been very supportive and helpful for newbies such as my self. Thank you all!

As it is, I recall my close losses far more clearly than I do my wins... and I must say... that I totally want a rematch against RevRevGar!! One more round and you would have been destroyed! 5-pt. win?! Argh!! ;-)

We are supportive because we love you...err I mean in an evil sith way...

My record with Vong went 1-3, so much respect : )
RevRevGar
Posted: Friday, July 3, 2009 2:10:06 PM

Glympse wrote:

That was a great game! By far my favourite in the past few months. I was just surprised I got all the points to cover Shaak-Ti dying... And I am for sure you would whoop me in a rematch!

-RevRevGar