Choosy Jedi choose Bloo Milk.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Command of the Galaxy and Vehicles of War Errata & Mini FAQ Options
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 3:48:38 PM
Groups: Member

urbanjedi wrote:
bump,

Apparently I was wrong on SHNN. It appears that if you ever have a higher cost figure, then prideful is forever off.

My pets from myrkr turn off and don't turn back on. And since the CE has the same wording, I assume it would also turn off and not turn back on.

Sorry, I am still a little confused on this. Let me throw 2 scenarios out there;

1. Talon Squad= One of Talon's commander effects states; Commander Effect

While your squad contains only Fringe characters, allies get +4 Attack and +10 Damage.

So if Stormtrooper TK-421's special ability kicks in ( Why Aren't You At Your Post? (When this character would be defeated by an enemy, replace this character with a character named Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Armor instead. The new character is considered activated and joins the opponent's squad until the end of the skirmish).

So, if Luke is then defeated, wouldn't he "technically" still be a part of Talon's squad, thus not giving the +4 attack and +10 dmg back? Also, it states in the text of the card, "until the end of the skirmish".

2. General Leia Organa= One of her commander effects states; Commander Effect

While your squad contains only Resistance characters, lower-cost Resistance allies get +4 Attack and +10 Damage. Same one here, if Stormtrooper TK-421 joins Leia's squad, what happens if Luke gets defeated? Do the resistance allies get their bonuses back?

DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 4:01:04 PM

Also, just clarifying, if Either the Talon or General Leia squad begin the match with a non-fringe character ( Talon) and a non-resistance character ( Leia ) on their squads, if the non character gets defeated, do the squads still not get the bonus commander effects? Is it a commander effect that must start the skirmish in effect?
DarthMaim
Posted: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 6:07:14 PM

Bump
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 7:49:46 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

The Rules Committee (yes, there is such a thing now) discussion on this and closely-related topics got sidelined as we focus on set 14. We will revisit this topic after set 14 is sent to print. BlooMilk