Darth Malak 8 6.896551 %
Darth Nihilus 7 6.034482 %
Darth Caedus 9 7.758620 %
other 23 19.827586 %

Who's your favourite sith Options
death by wookie 89
Posted: Monday, July 13, 2009 11:42:56 AM
Groups: Member

character wise caedus and plagueius not many people can create a human being with the force blah blah blah hes technically the grandfather of luke

Mini wise i would go with sadow
Draconarius
Posted: Monday, July 13, 2009 7:31:34 PM

Bane, both mini and character. He's the only Sith Lord I actually enjoy reading about, and easily the funnest mini to play.
Xeonaught
Posted: Monday, July 13, 2009 9:58:57 PM

Yea bane seems to have his s@#% sorted you know not alot of sith have been able to do what he did. And his mini is obber cool although i roll loads of 1s with him
crapface
Posted: Monday, July 13, 2009 10:39:36 PM

my vote goes to the sith heavy assault droid.
scoundrel
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:27:14 AM

hologram, fits into so many teams
Doogle126
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:34:51 AM

scoundrel wrote:
hologram, fits into so many teams

yea, cuz he don't have to worry bout his @ss being blown off, cuz he's lightyears away Razz
rbrown
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:48:49 PM

I can't believe that this is still on the first page of forums in general
I've had it up for a month now
SavageJediExile
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2:28:57 PM

i pick'd Caedus but in the minis i would go with Krayt he can take a lot of 20 hits and has a great ce, extra attacks are always good.
sharron
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:45:20 PM

Xeonaught wrote:
Yea bane seems to have his s@#% sorted you know not alot of sith have been able to do what he did. And his mini is obber cool although i roll loads of 1s with him

lololololol!!! especially on really weak average jedi dude!! hehehehe. omg that was hilarious that game. i will never forget it.
Darth_Decronus
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2009 4:56:59 AM

arrcot wrote:
favorite sith has gotta be Maul. Hes an absurd lightsaber duelist and a master of intimidation. his only real flaw as a sith lord is his loyalty to palpatine.

and the arrogance he always seems to develop towards the end of battle.
Zombieboy
Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2009 2:00:31 PM

I just finished the 2 Darth Bane novels and wow he's so awesome where the Zannah Mini
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, July 31, 2009 8:53:01 AM

Draconarius wrote:
Bane, both mini and character. He's the only Sith Lord I actually enjoy reading about, and easily the funnest mini to play.

BANE is THE DLOTS.
he brought back the rule of 2, the way it was supposed to be, and it carried on 3 thousand years.
Krayte? i liked A'sharaad Hett, and i Liked Kraytes viciousness (before he "died" by darth Wyyrloks LS), but i dont like all the different Sith characters. tho they are cool characters, i just think theres toooooo many.
Sith civil war anyone?
Eroschilles
Posted: Friday, July 31, 2009 11:37:54 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
Draconarius wrote:

BANE is THE DLOTS.
he brought back the rule of 2, the way it was supposed to be, and it carried on 3 thousand years.
Krayte? i liked A'sharaad Hett, and i Liked Kraytes viciousness (before he "died" by darth Wyyrloks LS), but i dont like all the different Sith characters. tho they are cool characters, i just think theres toooooo many.
Sith civil war anyone?

He instilled the Rule of Two. It was more of a policy than a rule for Revan. And you gotta remember: Revan wasn't a true Sith, he just became Sith to make the Republic stronger to prepare to fight the True Sith. Who are revealed in the new upcoming game and such.
Darth Tambor
Posted: Friday, July 31, 2009 11:56:38 AM

Too bad Darth Vectivus isn't on here............ he'd make a great mini.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, July 31, 2009 12:04:57 PM

Eroschilles wrote:
Draconarius wrote:

BANE is THE DLOTS.
Sith civil war anyone?

He instilled the Rule of Two. It was more of a policy than a rule for Revan. And you gotta remember: Revan wasn't a true Sith, he just became Sith to make the Republic stronger to prepare to fight the True Sith. Who are revealed in the new upcoming game and such.

as far as Im concerned, the rule of 2 started with Exar Kun (master) and Ulic Qel Droma,(apprentice). that happened before Revan, and Revan believed in that Policy. And what Revan (the baddest Grey Jedi Ive ever known) says, Is Psalms, in the book of Star Wars.
What Bane did with Instilling the rule, was Make Sith Tradition. Sith Tradition that we have known for 3 thousands years. ended by Krayte.
To me, Bane is the back bone of everything that we know about sith, from the clone wars, to The Battle on Endor.
Not trying to be argumentetive by any means, just stated my opinion.
as far as the game goes, i know just as much of it as you, and anyone else for that matter. which means i know Squat.
Eroschilles
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 12:05:49 AM

Eroschilles wrote:
Draconarius wrote:

BANE is THE DLOTS.
Sith civil war anyone?

as far as Im concerned, the rule of 2 started with Exar Kun (master) and Ulic Qel Droma,(apprentice). that happened before Revan, and Revan believed in that Policy. And what Revan (the baddest Grey Jedi Ive ever known) says, Is Psalms, in the book of Star Wars.
What Bane did with Instilling the rule, was Make Sith Tradition. Sith Tradition that we have known for 3 thousands years. ended by Krayte.
To me, Bane is the back bone of everything that we know about sith, from the clone wars, to The Battle on Endor.
Not trying to be argumentetive by any means, just stated my opinion.
as far as the game goes, i know just as much of it as you, and anyone else for that matter. which means i know Squat.

With Exar Kun and Ulic, it wasn't so much of a rule or policy as there weren't any other Sith around. And the Sith numbered in the thousands though most of the Star Wars history, just a little over a thousand years was the rule of two in effect until Darth Krayt brought back the the rule of one where there were many Sith.

The only thing I know about the game comes from the trailer, which I thought was very nice. The premise for the game is that the true sith came back.
defender390
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 4:55:40 AM

I am pretty sure that Bane based his rule of two partly upon Revan's Sith Empire.
Durge Dude
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 5:24:29 AM

swmimperial130 wrote:
I wonder who can come back to life and isn't listed?!?!?!?!Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing SION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not for meCrying
Eroschilles
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 5:32:45 AM

Bane based his rule of two on Revan's holocron where Revan said that was a better way for the Sith to live. And Bane agreed with him, considering the state of the brotherhhod of darkness at the time.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 6:35:37 AM

Eroschilles wrote:
Bane based his rule of two on Revan's holocron where Revan said that was a better way for the Sith to live. And Bane agreed with him, considering the state of the brotherhhod of darkness at the time.

kinda my point, i was using Ulic And Exar Kun as Revans example. at the time revan and malak became sith, they only really knew of Ulic and Exar....