RegisterDonateLogin

Your cells have the highest concentration of Bloo Milk I have ever seen in a life-form.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Poll Question : Who's your favourite sith
Choice Votes Statistics
Darth Krayt 8 6.896551 %
Darth Revan 16 13.793103 %
Exar Kun 11 9.482758 %
Darth Bane 26 22.413793 %
Ulic Qel-Droma 8 6.896551 %
Darth Malak 8 6.896551 %
Darth Nihilus 7 6.034482 %
Darth Caedus 9 7.758620 %
other 23 19.827586 %

Who's your favourite sith Options
Eroschilles
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 7:01:17 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Exar Kun and Ulic were a pair because of Marka Ragnos. Ragnos didn't want them to kill each other in an attempt to become more powerful, like his disciples Ludo Kresh and Naga Sadow had done before them, so he made Exar the master since he was stronger and Ulic the apprentice. The exclusivity of the rule of two prevented any other sith from existing at the same time of the two. Most of the sith history had a version of the rule of one.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 7:18:32 AM
Groups: Member

Eroschilles wrote:
Exar Kun and Ulic were a pair because of Marka Ragnos. Ragnos didn't want them to kill each other in an attempt to become more powerful, like his disciples Ludo Kresh and Naga Sadow had done before them, so he made Exar the master since he was stronger and Ulic the apprentice. The exclusivity of the rule of two prevented any other sith from existing at the same time of the two. Most of the sith history had a version of the rule of one.

I agree.
but like i said previously, Bane made tradition, with rule of two.
my opinion is that rule of 2 should always exist, because how else would the sith carry on their name? rule of one makes them more fierce, with the possibilty of expiration. but rule of 2 allows them to float on, so to speak.
Eroschilles
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 9:05:19 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
Eroschilles wrote:

I agree.
but like i said previously, Bane made tradition, with rule of two.
my opinion is that rule of 2 should always exist, because how else would the sith carry on their name? rule of one makes them more fierce, with the possibilty of expiration. but rule of 2 allows them to float on, so to speak.

The line of Rule of Two ended with Palpatine's second death as he left no Sith Lord apprentice behind. Lumiya claimed to be the heir to the legacy, but I think that was just her claim. Vergere wasn't a Sith Lord either. So, at least there are other Sith alive that adhere to the rule of one sith the Great Hyperspace War. I cannot wait to see what they do in the next book.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 9:18:11 AM

me either...ThumbsUp
StevenO
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 3:15:45 PM

Such a general question and no Darth Vader, Sideous, or Maul. I know my favorite Sith isn't up there so this is an obvious OTHER.
joelker41
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 5:42:24 PM

My favorite Sith figure is Talon.

Stealth, Twin, Force Lightning, and Bubble on 1 figure is amazing if you play it right. She can take on entire squads by herself a lot of the time.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 5:44:57 PM

joelker41 wrote:
My favorite Sith figure is Talon.

Stealth, Twin, Force Lightning, and Bubble on 1 figure is amazing if you play it right. She can take on entire squads by herself a lot of the time.

i like to run her in my Revan squads, just for that intuition he can give her.