RegisterDonateLogin

Gives you that wonderful Chiss tan...

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Jedi Exile, The Dark Woman, Grandmaster Yoda, Darth Maul stats Options
kenred2
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:10:22 PM
Groups: Member

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?p=18820738#post18820738

Cleaner description, some of these stats are compiled from original abilities that I have to convert for the wording, keep in mind that the abilities are not word for word on the card (I had to improvise), but the abilities and stats and spot on... thanx to ellekreia on WOTC for the stats:

The Jedi Exile
Old Republic: 49

Hit Points:120
Defense:20
Attack:+14
Damage:20

Special Abilities:
Unique
Melee Attack
Double Attack
Empathy (Allies with Savage within 6 squares lose Savage)
Lightsaber Duelist (+4 Defense when attacked by an adjacent enemy with a Force rating)

Force Powers:
Force 2, Force Renewal 1
Force Defense (Force 3: Cancel a Force power used by a character within 6 squares)
Force Repulse 3 (Force 3, replaces turn: 30 damage to all characters within 3 squares; push back Huge or smaller characters to 4 squares from this character. Huge or smaller characters are considered activated this round; save 11.)

Commander Effect:
Allies within 6 squares gain Extra Attack

Darth Maul, Sith Apprentice
Sith: 43

Hit Points:110
Defense:20
Attack:+11

Special Abilities:
Unique
Melee Attack
Triple Attack
Vaapad-Style Fighting (Scores a critical hit on an attack roll of natural 18, 19, or 20)

Force Powers:
Force 2
Knight Speed (Force 1: This character can move 4 extra squares on its turn as part of its move)
Lightsaber Riposte (Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character can make an immediate attack against that attacker)
Sith Rage (Force 1: +10 Damage on all attacks this turn)

The Dark Woman
Republic: 21

Hit Points:110
Defense:19
Attack:+10

Special Abilities:
Unique
Melee Attack
Light Tutor

Force Powers:
Force 4
Force Cloak (Force 2, replaces turn: For the rest of the skirmish, this character gains Cloaked)
Force Phase (Force 1: This turn, this character can move through walls)

Grand Master Yoda
Republic: 55

Hit Points:150
Defense:22
Attack:+15

Special Abilities:
Unique
Melee Attack
Double Attack
Ataru Style Mastery (+4 Attack and Twin Attack if exactly 1 enemy is within 6 squares)

Force Powers:
Force 3, Force Renewal 1
Force Defense (Force 3: Cancel a Force power used by a character within 6 squares)
Lightsaber Defense (Force 1: When hit by an attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11)
Lightsaber Throw 3 (Force 3, replaces turn: Choose 1 enemy within line of sight, ignoring cover. Make an attack against the chosen enemy and against each character adjacent to that enemy.)

Commander Effect:
Followers within 6 squares get +3 Attack and +3 Defense

[EDIT] Thanx to Vegeta1978 for providing the info on the actual stat card:
mercenary_moose
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:18:46 PM

HOLY FRICK!!!! I am LOVIN' the new Maul! With HoloSid giving him renewal every single turn, he can consistently paste you for 90 a round, that is, unless he rolls a crit! Woot Exile really sucks though. Crying
Tirade
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:31:45 PM

mercenary_moose wrote:
HOLY FRICK!!!! I am LOVIN' the new Maul! With HoloSid giving him renewal every single turn, he can consistently paste you for 90 a round, that is, unless he rolls a crit! Woot Exile really sucks though. Crying

Wha? I was kind of thinking the exact opposite. Maul is more of a disappointment and the Exile rocks.
twinrevans
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:32:55 PM

No kidding Holy Frick. A little saddened about maul not having gma and triple. love, love, love force phase!!!
Eroschilles
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:33:13 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Awesomesauceness!

Moving through walls is going to be fun with the swapping.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:33:15 PM

Tirade: I'm not saying that the Exile is a bad overall piece, it's just really, really bad for a character like the Exile.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:34:44 PM

Eroschilles wrote:
Awesomesauceness!

Moving through walls is going to be fun with the swapping.

AMEN! ThumbsUp
vanlanning
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:51:39 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(awesome)
kenred2
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:57:04 PM

When I was making a cleaner description.... I notice Maul has Force 2... without renewal... if that were the case, I'd be disappointed ThumbDown

Well, at least we have Sid Holo to solve the problem....
Tirade
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:57:11 PM

mercenary_moose wrote:
Tirade: I'm not saying that the Exile is a bad overall piece, it's just really, really bad for a character like the Exile.

Huh? Really bad? How?
defender390
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:13:07 PM

I do not agree with Maul having Vaapad. He was a practitioner of Form VII (Juyo), but that is not the same as Vaapad. Vaapad was more of a state of mind rather than a combat form and there were only three practitioners: Mace Windu, Depa Billaba, and Sora Bulq. This simply flies in the face of canon, they should have just made a Juyo Style Fighting Special Ability. The Jedi Exile is simply a horrible representation of the character. The special thing about her was her ability to easily form force bonds, yet there is nothing to represent that. This was a theme present all throughout the game and was tied into almost every event before and during the game. She also trained the entire next generation of Jedi masters, yet there is nothing to show that either. I also do not think her commander effect help the Old Republic very much. It does not matter how many attacks you get if you cannot hit the broad side of a star destroyer. For the same cost as Darth Malak, Dark Lord of the Sith, it is obviously inferior. But that has always been the story of the Old Republic. Maybe I was just expecting more for an ailing faction. As far as future Old Republic pieces go, they better move Heaven, or I will raise Hell. I do like both Grand Master Yoda and the Dark Woman, though. They are very good representations of the characters and fit into their faction well.
Tirade
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:26:00 PM

defender390 wrote:
I do not agree with Maul having Vaapad. He was a practitioner of Form VII (Juyo), but that is not the same as Vaapad. Vaapad was more of a state of mind rather than a combat form and there were only three practitioners: Mace Windu, Depa Billaba, and Sora Bulq. This simply flies in the face of canon, they should have just made a Juyo Style Fighting Special Ability. The Jedi Exile is simply a horrible representation of the character. The special thing about her was her ability to easily form force bonds, yet there is nothing to represent that. This was a theme present all throughout the game and was tied into almost every event before and during the game. She also trained the entire next generation of Jedi masters, yet there is nothing to show that either. I also do not think her commander effect help the Old Republic very much. It does not matter how many attacks you get if you cannot hit the broad side of a star destroyer. For the same cost as Darth Malak, Dark Lord of the Sith, it is obviously inferior. But that has always been the story of the Old Republic. Maybe I was just expecting more for an ailing faction. As far as future Old Republic pieces go, they better move Heaven, or I will raise Hell. I do like both Grand Master Yoda and the Dark Woman, though. They are very good representations of the characters and fit into their faction well.

Can't say I agree with much of this. Sure, Maul having Vaapad is odd. Yet I feel Rob didn't want to bother creating another LS style. It's just like Zayne and Cortosis Gauntlets. In the comics, they are actually Vambraces, not CG. So I don't really so the problem with Maul having Vaapad. It's simply a translation into the miniatures game.

In regards to the Exile, I think it would be a pretty fair duel between her and Malak. I think you are being overly harsh on her. She now has the cheapest Extra Attack granting CE in the game.
Gemini1179
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:31:58 PM

GM Yoda + Doombot is going to be really fun to play. Makes Ataru Style Mastery SOOO much more effective if you can control how far away your opponent is. Tow Yoda to within 6 of one enemy, then LS Throw 3 whomever you wish at +19 Atk and Twin.

Niiiiceee.....
DarthReeves
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:10:06 PM

mercenary_moose wrote:

That may be so, however granting extra attack insane. My brother plays almost exclusively Old rep, Atton Rand just became one of the best pieces in the game...
yodaccm
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:12:07 PM

Is that true that Dark Woman does not have Double Attack?
Tirade
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:13:40 PM

DarthReeves wrote:
mercenary_moose wrote:

That may be so, however granting extra attack insane. My brother plays almost exclusively Old rep, Atton Rand just became one of the best pieces in the game...

Totally agree.
yodaccm
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:17:54 PM

Think Yoda is the best fig of the bunch. Exile and Maul aren't as great as everyone was hoping I'm suspecting. But they are still good. Dark Woman looks pretty fun and great for her points.
Gemini1179
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:24:44 PM

DarthReeves wrote:
mercenary_moose wrote:

And hey, she gives Carth 6 attacks so.... he'll miss 6 attacks in each of the two rounds he's in the game... RollEyes
Tirade
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:26:03 PM

Gemini1179 wrote:
DarthReeves wrote:
mercenary_moose wrote:

And hey, she gives Carth 6 attacks so.... he'll miss 6 attacks in each of the two rounds he's in the game... RollEyes

Yeppers. If only he had a higher attack.
graloth
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:10:47 PM

Gemini1179 wrote:
DarthReeves wrote:
mercenary_moose wrote:

so true
we will prolly see alot of atton exile and malak squads