RegisterDonateLogin

Yes, yes. To Bloo Milk you listen.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Master K'Kruhk stats are up on Bloomilk... Options
kenred2
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 4:43:27 AM
Groups: Member

And I have to say, I am a bit underwhelmed. I was expecting K'Kruhk to have affinity for the New Republic. But, at least the abilities/stats are pretty solid I suppose...
Volvagia14
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 4:47:10 AM

where did we find his stats out?
shinja
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 4:50:39 AM
Groups: Administration

I finally got some inside info. :)

Granted, it was from a friend of a friend who has inside info, but I trust the source.
joverfield
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 5:01:36 AM

not much of a "master"
kenred2
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 5:08:27 AM

shinja wrote:
I finally got some inside info. :)

Granted, it was from a friend of a friend who has inside info, but I trust the source.

Thanx for sharing the info with us Shinja ThumpUp

Overall, how do you guys feel about the set? To me, I feel satisfied before when I didn't know about the figures and assuming what abilities are going to come out. Once the stats are finally released... all that anticipation and that satisfied feeling just vanished... for some reason, I was hoping for something more... for instance, Republic Uniques should have some sort of a renewal. Granted that certain limited amount of force juice limits the flexibility for that character. Secondly, I see no improvement for defensive control for Old Republic... the Sith, again, it's not really helping, but the only new characters that exceeds my expectations are Naga Shadow and Plageus. Vong has little improvement.. the Ossus guardian and Praetorite Vong Warrior are GREAT pieces.
The New Republic.....to be honest, I don't think it needs to add more juice when it's fully charged, we have Anakin Solo... but no new Jaina Solo is a big let-down for me.

Again... I feel that this set isn't quite somethin I'd spend a whole case on, just a few boosters... what do you think?
mrtyler7
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 5:09:04 AM

joverfield wrote:
not much of a "master"

I suppose it fits with Luminara not having renewal.. The extra HPs, damage, and abilities justifying the higher cost. I don't know.. I'm a little underwhelmed.

Thanks for putting up the stats Shinja!
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 5:33:43 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

30 damage on a Jedi in a squad with swapping...hmm. 52pts though?
I do like the Leap and 30 damage combo. That could take care of a few pests that are cramping your style. BlooMilk
Sanschel
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 5:45:47 AM

I'm disappointed by the lack of NR affinity. Not that I won't still put him on NR squads, it just would've been nice to do so legally.
Gemini1179
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 5:53:50 AM

Wow, are people being harsh on this piece. With 30 base damage, I was not expecting Renewal. Avoid Defeat is really nice on him, and the 150 HP's are awesome. He's in the right faction for what he has. As a follower in the Republic you've basically got your choice of how badass you want to make him.

I have no problems with this piece.
joelker41
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:11:26 AM

Gemini1179 wrote:
Wow, are people being harsh on this piece. With 30 base damage, I was not expecting Renewal. Avoid Defeat is really nice on him, and the 150 HP's are awesome. He's in the right faction for what he has. As a follower in the Republic you've basically got your choice of how badass you want to make him.

Same here I like him a lot. I kind of wonder how GM Yoda is 55 points and he is 52 but overall the stats are really not bad at all. I wasn't expecting him to have 150 HP or Deflect, and he has both!

Very cool for the Cost. He, Jolee Bindo, and CS Yoda = annoyance out the wazzoo.
Doogle126
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:14:13 AM

so much for saving the best for last...
Tirade
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:19:05 AM

joelker41 wrote:
Gemini1179 wrote:

Same here I like him a lot. I kind of wonder how GM Yoda is 55 points and he is 52 but overall the stats are really not bad at all. I wasn't expecting him to have 150 HP or Deflect, and he has both!

Very cool for the Cost. He, Jolee Bindo, and CS Yoda = annoyance out the wazzoo.

See, that's the problem. He pales in comparison to GM Yoda. And if you want a healer, go the Barriss Offee route. The base damage is his only saving grace. You can't rely on Avoid Defeat.

This miniature just feels so bland and empty.
Tirade
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:21:04 AM

Doogle126 wrote:
so much for saving the best for last...

K'kruhk joins a growing list of disappointing VRs from 40 piece sets (Anakin on STAP, Ahsoka, C-3PO, BH Leia, Vodo, Maul). Rob seems to save the best treatment for the Rs now. That is sad.
yodaccm
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:36:18 AM

He definitely is nothing special. Considering he is a VR and a fan favorite, you would have thought there would be something about him, other than base 30 dmg, that would set him apart from others with his similar cost. Don't think I would play him that often...
homestar45
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:39:12 AM

I don't know. He's ok. Certainly not bad. But he also isn't BA. The lack of new republic affinity is the thing that dissapoints me the most. If he had that he could work perfectly for new republic. Sure you have a cheaper healer in Cade but you can't go wrong having a nasty beat healer with evade. That right there is what kills him for me. The potential of what he could have been. It's just sad that it's one ability that makes me dissapointed. All in all though I think this is a great set.
homestar45
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:45:28 AM

And by him having evade I meant with Wedge. I forgot to mention that. Lol.
kenred2
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:52:28 AM

homestar45 wrote:
And by him having evade I meant with Wedge. I forgot to mention that. Lol.

Don't worry, we know what you mean... after all, it's NR
homestar45
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:54:20 AM

I knew you knew, but I didn't want to leave the opportunity for someone to think that it was on the card. Better not to confuse people.
swmimperial130
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:54:35 AM

RollEyes
Eroschilles
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 8:14:13 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

He's ok. Only gripe I got about him is the aforementioned lack of affinty for NR. But 150 HP, double, and 30 base attack make him a pretty good beat. Avoid defeat just makes him an especially annoying beat. I don't know if he should have been a VR tho.

Overall, this seems to be my favorite set. I didn't have any expectations on what characters should have, so I'm not all that disappointed by most of the set, but rather please. The Leia alone makes it worth it for me. She really boosts the NR for her cost.