RegisterDonateLogin

Will never be rendered obsolete by power creep.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

OK, YES!! IM OFFICIALLY STARTING IT!! Options
Uggie Demo
Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2009 7:52:43 AM
Groups: Member

Oh maxi big the Bond...
Volvagia14
Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2009 9:14:31 AM

sharron wrote:
that is a frikkn epic story!!!!! is your name matthew baird by any chance....?

no my name is not Matthew Baird. Why?

on the off topic:

Airline food! whats up with that!?!
juice man
Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2009 2:30:49 PM

Red. Seedless.
Krosan
Posted: Monday, August 3, 2009 12:01:34 AM

Burn baby burn.......
DISCO INFERNO!!!!
sharron
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 9:06:14 PM

Volvagia14 wrote:
sharron wrote:
that is a frikkn epic story!!!!! is your name matthew baird by any chance....?

no my name is not Matthew Baird. Why?

on the off topic:

Airline food! whats up with that!?!

because i know a guy who is totally like that. he makes epic storys, about total random things. its great. i was just throwing the question out there.... lol!

silicon runs up to the boron and says 'i think iv lost an electron!'

boron says: 'are ya sure?'

silicon replies: 'im positive!'

best chemistry joke ever....!
thanatos777
Posted: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 4:45:34 PM

VEGETA! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Krosan
Posted: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 5:40:11 PM

thanatos777 wrote:

"It's over 20000. Not even master Yoda has a midichlorian count that high"
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 8:16:02 PM

Krosan wrote:
thanatos777 wrote:

"It's over 20000. Not even master Yoda has a midichlorian count that high"

krosan, if i were you, id stop getting on these threads. you are into a few people for minis, and it doesnt seem smart on your part to show up sporadically, so either get them what they are entitled to, or just find another site where you can rip people off.
for those who dont know, krosan is a scammer, he got away with some trades, and never honored his end.
either you are stupid, or are half retarded, either way, you are not wanted on this site til you make right on your end. and even then, you will be on thin ice.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 8:52:31 PM

Cursing theft from one of us, is theft from all of us.
we all trade together with trust and dignity. every once and awhile, some shmuck comes along thinking that they are smarter then everyone else, and that same shmuck makes a successful attempt at ripping some good traders off, and all it does is create bad blood with the new traders to the veterans. and ill be honest with you, 2 weeks ago, i was a new trader, and i caught hell because i had no feedback whatsoever from anyone. i had to break my balls to get the things i wanted for my armies, and it wasnt easy.
now, you can ask everyone i have traded with, whether they were satisfied with my trades, and they will say yes.
i will be Dizzamed if i have to listen to a scammer get away with not holding up his end of the bargain, because you Krosan, made it almost impossible for me to trade with anyone here. and i will feel for the next guy who signs up to this site, thinking that he will be able to get the pieces that he needs, i will feel for him, because it will be hard, frustrating and just plain unfair.
Because of you Krosan, new comers to this site will have been judged by your irresponsible actions.
So go away, stay away, and rip some other country off.Cursing
Dr. Destructo
Posted: Thursday, August 6, 2009 4:18:38 AM

Well that's a downer. Saves people the trouble of lookin at the BTL though, and the peoples gotta know.
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, August 6, 2009 5:45:38 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
we all trade together with trust and dignity. every once and awhile, some shmuck comes along thinking that they are smarter then everyone else, and that same shmuck makes a successful attempt at ripping some good traders off, and all it does is create bad blood with the new traders to the veterans. and ill be honest with you, 2 weeks ago, i was a new trader, and i caught hell because i had no feedback whatsoever from anyone. i had to break my balls to get the things i wanted for my armies, and it wasnt easy.
now, you can ask everyone i have traded with, whether they were satisfied with my trades, and they will say yes.
i will be Dizzamed if i have to listen to a scammer get away with not holding up his end of the bargain, because you Krosan, made it almost impossible for me to trade with anyone here. and i will feel for the next guy who signs up to this site, thinking that he will be able to get the pieces that he needs, i will feel for him, because it will be hard, frustrating and just plain unfair.
Because of you Krosan, new comers to this site will have been judged by your irresponsible actions.

@Beast - sorry you had a rough time getting started trading here Sad

I'll just say that the guidelines are there for a reason, and actually help new traders when followed. When I started (back in January), I resigned myself to the fact that I would have to send first. I sought out the more established traders at first, which helped my comfort/trust level in the process. I also felt that return refs from those traders might carry a little more weight when making future trades. Whether there is any factual basis in that I can't really say, but the trades piled up quickly, and it became pretty easy at that point. I'm over +40 now, which just seems crazy to me OMG

So, new traders - ask plenty of questions, be clear about the process and every detail of the agreement, and communicate thoroughly from start to finish. Take some time to just BS a little with the other party too. It can help you get a feel for the person you are dealing with, and for me has been more enjoyable than getting the pieces ThumpUp Keep in mind though, some folks are just harder to deal with than others, and some won't respond at all (which I detest). Don't feel like you have no choice but to accept a deal that isn't fair just to get a piece you want. By the same token, sometimes you might want to go over the top with an offer to nail down the trade. Patience and perseverance are your friends when trading Wink

@Krosan - as others have said, you should either make good on your end of those deals, or just stay away from here. As it stands right now, you are a thief, plain and simple. But you can turn that perception around by owning up to your mistake, fixing it, and rebuilding your reputation. It will take some time, but most people won't hold grudges for long if a sincere effort is made to do the right thing. BlooMilk
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, August 6, 2009 5:48:21 AM

swinefeld wrote:
Mandalore Da Beast wrote:

@Beast - sorry you had a rough time getting started trading here Sad

I'll just say that the guidelines are there for a reason, and actually help new traders when followed. When I started (back in January), I resigned myself to the fact that I would have to send first. I sought out the more established traders at first, which helped my comfort/trust level in the process. I also felt that return refs from those traders might carry a little more weight when making future trades. Whether there is any factual basis in that I can't really say, but the trades piled up quickly, and it became pretty easy at that point. I'm over +40 now, which just seems crazy to me OMG

So, new traders - ask plenty of questions, be clear about the process and every detail of the agreement, and communicate thoroughly from start to finish. Take some time to just BS a little with the other party too. It can help you get a feel for the person you are dealing with, and for me has been more enjoyable than getting the pieces ThumpUp Keep in mind though, some folks are just harder to deal with than others, and some won't respond at all (which I detest). Don't feel like you have no choice but to accept a deal that isn't fair just to get a piece you want. By the same token, sometimes you might want to go over the top with an offer to nail down the trade. Patience and perseverance are your friends when trading Wink

@Krosan - as others have said, you should either make good on your end of those deals, or just stay away from here. As it stands right now, you are a thief, plain and simple. But you can turn that perception around by owning up to your mistake, fixing it, and rebuilding your reputation. It will take some time, but most people won't hold grudges for long if a sincere effort is made to do the right thing. BlooMilk

that was a nicer way to put it swinefeld, thank you.
defender390
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 5:18:17 AM

Found a fun little game: Crush the Castle
Volvagia14
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 5:49:49 AM

nice find
mercenary_moose
Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 5:54:12 AM

Defender got me thinking of addicting online games, so I thought I'd post this little gem. It's pretty much online meth. Believe me, I have played 3-hour marathons on this.

http://www.ninjakiwi.com/Games/Action/Play/SAS-Zombie-Assault-2-Asylum.html
Uggie Demo
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 9:16:28 AM

DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!
Xeonaught
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:01:59 AM

come on uggie this thread had a good run. its time to let go.
sharron
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:19:12 AM

so is not. lets start it up again!!!!!

green grapes!!!!
Uggie Demo
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:14:20 AM

Xeonaught wrote:
come on uggie this thread had a good run. its time to let go.

Never, I will never let it go....NEVER! Mellow

Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:18:32 AM

But Uggie, if it loves you, and you let it go, it might come back!
LOL