RegisterDonateLogin

It does a Bothan good.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Civil War: Imperial vs Republic, Standings, Schedules, and Results Options
spryguy1981
Posted: Monday, February 8, 2016 9:00:24 PM
Groups: Member

Sweet, what side are each of y'all going to be and I'll update the main thread.
spryguy1981
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2016 5:09:47 PM

So we've reached the planned final day for sign-ups. Do we give ppl one more week or do we get things rolling?
DarthMaim
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2016 6:13:40 PM

Let's rock n roll guys. Commence as planned!
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2016 6:57:28 PM

Do we want to start officially next Tuesday or being tomorow? Give people time to start planning?
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:00:22 AM

We can start next Tuesday I think, gives ppl a week to sign up still, and helps us commander's get armies ready to go.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:53:42 AM

spryguy1981 wrote:
We can start next Tuesday I think, gives ppl a week to sign up still, and helps us commander's get armies ready to go.

Agreed I'll post the map list next week and keep spreading the word
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2016 8:35:48 PM

DarkLordVergal is in with a local player
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2016 8:37:00 PM

FlyingArrow did you manage to convince Andy to join the conquest?
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 6:12:20 AM

Alright I need to know from at least one of each pair who is playing on vassal and who is playing local. If local please post here or message me which maps you have so I can proper ally allocate which map you'll be fighting on. And if you have any special requests for pieces get them in now
juice man
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 7:03:27 AM

Jack and I are local, oh exalted one!
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 7:55:14 AM

juice man wrote:
Jack and I are local, oh exalted one!

Good... Good... All of the pieces are falling into place. But more serious note which maps do you have available?
DarthMaim
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 8:56:40 AM

ConnorKenobi and I are local and have all the maps. Let's party Bennett!
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 10:43:46 AM

DarthMaim wrote:
ConnorKenobi are local and have all the maps. Let's party Bennett!

Nice, and confirming every single map release up until last year?
DarthMaim
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 12:48:10 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
DarthMaim wrote:

Affirmative!
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 7:10:57 PM

DarthMaim wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
DarthMaim wrote:

Affirmative!

Well done there's not to many that have them all. My hardest to get was Map Pack 1 and Taris undercity.

Now just waiting on everyone else to get back to me
CorellianComedian
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 7:24:02 PM

Lafcadio and I are on Vassal.
spryguy1981
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 8:45:03 PM

I'm vassal as is Pego.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 9:48:48 PM

Just need to know Dark Lord Verjal and Cerous's status and I can ship off the map list tomorow
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:37:29 AM

Schedule for Round 1 of CIVIL WAR Imperial VS Republic
02/23/16-03/08/16

Maps from Imperial SC due: 02/23
Allocations Due 02/26
Games played, results posted by 02/08

Imperial/Republic

1. General_Grievous/Obi_Dan_Kenobi
Outlaw City (Myrkr) - Fringe Bonus: Talon Karrde, Aves, Ghent, Togorian Soldier (represent H'shishi)

2. Amadeus/spryguy1981
Endor Bunker (Endor) – Fringe Bonus: Wicket, Logray, Chirpa, Teebo and non-unique Ewok Characters

3. Juiceman/Jak
Pirates Base (Florrum) – Fringe Bonus: Hondo Ohnaka + fringe pirates

4. JerJerrod4/PegoLego
Commander's Office - Fringe Bonus: Embo

5. DarthMaim/ConnorKenobi
Alien Warzone (Oroboro) – Fringe Bonus: Raynar Thul + non-unique killiks

6. Lafcadio/CorellianComedian
Mos Eisley Marketplace (Tatooine) - Fringe Bonus: Blizz and Jawa non-uniques

7. CerousMutor/(AWAITING OPPONENT NAME)
Cloud City - Fringe Bonus: Lobot and Bespin Guards

8. DarkLordVerjal/AnEnemyStand (Not sure if sides are correct)
Peaceful City (Ithor) - Fringe Bonus: Momaw Nadon and Ithorian Scout

9. Any last minute team that forms today I will allocate accordingly, but this lets Spry and I get the ball rolling on allocations
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 11:00:02 AM

*Transmission From Imperial High Command*
TO: Imperial Regional Commanders

Commanders,

It seems we are on the same side now. There is nothing simple about this, both the Confederacy and the Republic were manipulated and betrayed by the Jedi. We must now work together to eliminate this threat and I will be utilizing all of my resources, tactics, and intellect for this singular goal of finally eliminating the Jedi and the traitorous clones and bringing peace to this galaxy. It seems the Emperor trusts me as well, for I will be your direct liaison with Imperial High Command for the following stages of this war.

As you now know from the holo reports, the Jedi and the clones still loyal to them have begun carrying out attacks on multiple systems throughout the galaxy. In this early stage of the war we need to strike first, strike fast, and strike hard into the heart of key systems, before our enemies can take root and twist the local populations to their cause. I have reviewed each of your personal files and battle reports as well you each come highly recommended from Grand Moff Tarkin to head out our new Order 66 task force. And a recommendation from Tarkin himself is not to be taken lightly. He was a cunning adversary and has great designs for the Empire, ones including each of you. Along with promotions for those successful in their campaigns. Now as to your assignments, they are as follows:

Commander Amadeus,
The Republic forces in the Endor sector have taken refuge on a forest moon after a battle with Imperial loyalists. Our navy pursued them to the moon and eliminated their fleet but not before the Republic forces disembarked and concealed themselves in the thick forests of this world. They are so deeply entrenched that what attempts the naval force have made to smoke out the survivors have only led to one-sided losses on our behalf. We believe the reason they are fighting so hard is that there are key members of the Jedi Council and former Senate on this planet among the survivors. I have read that you are an expert in covert operations as well as jungle warfare from your time on Felucia. As such I am sending you to reinforce the navy units and ambush the survivors. Take no prisoners and burn the forest if you must.

Commander Juiceman,
We have received a strange offer from a pirate captain in the Florrum system. Apparently this Hondo Ohnaka has captured several jedi and wishes to offer them to us for a "great price"... I want you to investigate his offer and see if it is legitimate. Whether it is or isn't. Bring the pirates in-line.

Commander JerJerrod4,
I am sending you to the site of one of the many forward operating bases that has been lost from contact since the outbreak of the civil war. This fortress in particular was equipped with state of the art turbo laser technology that was utilized to protect a powerful prisoner being held by the former Republic. A bounty hunter known as Embo. Due to the alliance with Dooku and as such access to the Confederate war coffers, the Empire has become the rich side of this conflict and has secured permanent long-term contracts with both the bounty hunters guild and Black Sun. I want you to travel to the planet, eliminate any residual Republic Forces and those Clones that do not surrender to your forces, then make the same offer to Embo. His skill is nearly unmatched in the galaxy and I believe that once the dust settles we will be in need of skilled hunters more than brute force.

Commander DarthMaim,
I am sending you to Oroboro, in hopes of securing an alliance with the Killiks. They are a race of insect warriors who at one point had an empire that spanned the entire galaxy, and that even now has the largest ground force of all of the independent galactic entities. As of late we have received reports that their queen has been producing warriors at a rate that will soon make them either a threat that can no longer be ignored or an ally strong enough to bring us victory, if they can be brought in line. Go and bring us their creatures to fight alongside our clones, or burn their nest to the ashes like the rest of their fallen empire.

Commander Lafcadio,
We have recently received reports that the Republic has dispatched a sizeable task force to the planet Tatooine. Why they are focused on such a desolate back-world planet even I do not know. It could have to do with the Hutts which have remained silent about which side to align themselves with. I want you to take the third fleet and find out what the Republic wants with this desert planet.

Commander CerousMutor,
I am sending you to Cloud City to secure our Tibanna gas reserves. This war will be won not with men or great schemes but by attrition, credits, and supplies. This mining operation is key to secure our victory over the galaxy. Go and bring us victory.

Commander DarkLordVerjal,
In this time of civil war, the citizens of he Empire are confused and the treachery of the Jedi combined with their mind tricks have caused many to doubt which side they should support. The planet Ithor has made a the first openly declared statement of support for the Republic. And as such they have chosen the first major world of focus for our military campaign. Go to the planet and... convince... the Ithorians they have chosen poorly. How you do this is entirely up to you.

I will be moving to secure one of the major Fringe assets that has yet to choose a side in our civil war. One of the Emperor's agents codename The Hand has already infiltrated their operations and assures us that this Talon Karrde has a communications and intelligence network that puts even the one on Imperial Center to shame. I will personally secure this asset.

Each of you has the next twenty-four standard hours to inform me of any special requests or allocations to complete your assigned missions. Otherwise you will be given what is available. Prepare yourselves commanders and we shall bring this civil war to an end swiftly.

Grievous out