RegisterDonateLogin

Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! Bloo Milk craves not these things.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Civil War: Imperial vs Republic, Standings, Schedules, and Results Options
spryguy1981
Posted: Sunday, March 6, 2016 6:38:10 PM
Groups: Member

2 days left. Still need results from Grievous and Maim.
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, March 6, 2016 7:36:02 PM

We're planning on our game tomorrow
DarthMaim
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 12:40:37 PM

With grace, style, dignity, lightsaber precision, and 3 well placed lightning blasts, the Imps, secured the services of Raynar Thul, and the non-unique Killiks. But even more important than a victory ( IMHO ), Desann, rid the galaxy of the biggest pain in the ass, pathetic lifeform ever conceived, by frying the daylights out of Jar Jar Binks, leaving him flat, motionless, and tongue extended out of his mouth, on the battlefield ground , never to return again to the civil war! Good riddens Flapper . You are now truly banished BigGrin. Our Imp Reborn division, led by Desann, dispatched the Gungan force, led by Tarpals and the above ded mentioned Gungan, with seething Dark energy power and Force. Play report to follow shortly.................
spryguy1981
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 1:09:02 PM

Republic Commanders, I intend to have my allocations distributed on Wednesday, maps will be up tonight or tomorrow as soon as Grievous and Obi play tonight. Please start thinking of what you would like to have allocated to you this round and I will try and make it happen.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 3:36:09 PM

Full detailed report later but Obi_Dan_Kenobi beat me with cursed droid hunting Wookies besting my dark trooper team savagely. Grievous DAC defeated.
CorellianComedian
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 4:47:40 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
Full detailed report later but Obi_Dan_Kenobi beat me with cursed droid hunting Wookies besting my dark trooper team savagely. Grievous DAC defeated.

I think we better call it done. We will accept your surrender, along with 12 packages of Oreos as payment for war crimes.
DarthMaim
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 5:31:49 PM

As stated above, the battle was triumphant with the defeat of Jar Jar and the Gungans! Desann was up for the challenge and passed with flying colors, as he led his band of merry Reborns into fierce battle with the Atlatyl, Cesta infested Gungans, with Chief goofball himself, the infamous Jar Jar Binks!

The squads consisted of the following;

Republic

Gungans, Jar Jar, & Tarpals, Oh My!--
35 Boss Nass
23 Captain Panaka
19 Captain Tarpals
51 Gungan Elite Infantry x3
17 Jar Jar Binks
16 Gungan Shieldbearer
16 Queen Amidala
9 Gungan Artillerist
8 R7 Astromech Droid
4 Naboo Soldier

Preferred Reinforcements:
(Boss Nass) 16 Gungan Shieldbearer

(198pts. 13 activations)

Imps

--Reborn Experiment--
39 Desann
75 Elite Reborn x3
46 Reborn Shadowtrooper x2
9 Reborn
16 Bothan Saboteur x2
8 R7 Astromech Droid
6 Mouse Droid x2

(199pts. 12 activations)

Standby, I will be back shortly with the detailed battle report.

spryguy1981
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 9:05:23 PM

Posted the maps for the 2nd round. Republic Commanders I need any requests from you for next round tomorrow if you want anything specific. I will send out my allocations tomorrow evening or Wed. AM.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 9:06:01 PM

Grawh! Curse your Oreo madness!
The battle was a setup from the start. Somehow despite having the vast majority of the Imperial Forces being living, my rival Obi-Dan knew that I was bringing droids. I unleashed the Dark Trooper project upon what I thought was the unsuspecting Fringe town to "persuade" Talon To swear allegiance to the empire. Even personally leading the Imperial droids under the observation of General Moc. To our great displeasure the enemy wasn't unprepared fringe forces, clone troopers or even Jedi. All of these I expected to battle with my powerful shields. No, instead the enemy were Wookies with Droidhunter and enraged reactions to attack back against any shot I made (and with twin it was many). Enraged reactions and droid Hunter combined with horrible shield rolls caused me to rapidly lose my forces and despite slaying all but Tarfful and two Wookies, they charged in and cornered me, critically injuring me and only General Moc escaped. The only consolation prize is I have added a new Lightsaber to my collection. That of a Wookie Jedi whose name I didn't bother to learn before I sent a blasted bolt between his soulless eyes. This will give me some consolation as I undergo repairs.

They may have won this battle but the war is far, far from over.

Send me troop requests via secure comlink as soon as possible once the enemy has revealed his battle plan. And I shall grant your requests to achieved victory and end this civil war.

Grievous out

(Close game but bad rolls and playing against the literal only one of two counters to my team tipped the scales against me. I tried to protect both commanders with a fighting retreat but in but in the end the charging Tarfful and free +4 and +10 shot he gave a droid hunting Wookie chewed through my weak rolling shields faster then a Lightsaber through Jabba the Hutt. Was a rough game but he only had two pieces standing at the end)
spryguy1981
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 9:14:09 PM

It seems only fair since you beat him in the last round of the other campaign with reinforcement rolls haha. Nice work though Obi, well done.
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 12:57:57 AM

Rnd 1- The race to gambit ensues, as both sides get gambit. Imps 10, Republic 10.

Rnd 2- Gungan Elite atlatyls a Reborn, and he can't survive. Desann Force Lightnings, Gungan Shiedbearer, Gungan Elite, and Jar Jar, all bunched together, defeating the Shieldbearer ( not-Boss Nass save brings him back ) damaging the other 2. Reborn Shadow , then slays another Gungan Elite, with Boss save bringing him back. Each get gambit, Republic 29, Imps 20.

Rnd 3- Desann Lightnings again , hitting 2 Gungan Elites and a Gungan Shieldbearer, killing him, but being a reinforcement, counts as 0.
Reborn Shadow trooper kills a Gungan Elite, but ( are you frigging kidding me?) a 3rd successful Boss Nass save, saves him. Then, the other Reborn Shadowtrooper , kills a Gungan Artillerist. Imps get gambit. Imps 39, Republic 29.

Rnd 4- Desann, again lightnings a 3rd time, a Gungan Elite, this time being the magic charm) frying the adjacent Jar Jar, sending Jar Jar to his maker. Yeah! Rejoice! Then a Reborn Shadowtrooper kills an Elite Gungan Inf, finally missing the Boss Nass save! After sustaining a frontal assault by the Gungans, a Reborn Shadowtrooper, attacks and defeats another Gungan Elite Infantry. Finishing the rnd, an Elite Reborn gets into the action, deafeating his only door control, the R7 , as time runs out. Imps get gambit.

Final score, Imps 108, Republic 29.

Unique lost;
Jar Jar Binks
obi_dan_kenobi
Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 9:54:50 AM

My fellow Republic dignitaries and most excellent comrades, I imagine you've already heard news from the war front regarding our victory against Grievous, but I write to you to confirm our advancement against the Imperials, personally. We received Intel that Grievous was leading the assault - with droids - and we firmly believed that our best chance at defeating him was to ask our friends on Kashyyyk to lead the charge. Tarful was most helpful in assembling a team of his Elite Wookie Commandos with the jedi-like ability to react when attacked - and with Droid hunting their specialty. They proved most efficient. I even sent a Wookie Jedi Knight (who shall remain nameless) to bring Knowledge of the Force to the battlefield. Unfortunately, he was killed in action, but Tarful said he fought in the way that would make a Jedi Order proud. This is one reason why we in the Republic develop strong relations with other species, as we can rely on their expertise, experience and allegiance when called upon, unlike the elitist Imperials , who wouldn't trust other species for anything but dancing for their pleasure. For the Republic, and for democracy. - Obi Dan
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 12:28:25 PM

Kenobi! I cannot hear your words beyond the baying of your animals that you call your equals! Once the treacherous Jedi and Clone defects have been defeated my first act will be to burn Kashyyk to the ground.
juice man
Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 1:03:21 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
Kenobi! I cannot hear your words beyond the baying of your animals that you call your equals! Once the treacherous Jedi and Clone defects have been defeated my first act will be to burn Kashyyk to the ground.
General, it seems that we need to create more employment opportunities for the Wookiees.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 2:04:23 PM

juice man wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
General, it seems that we need to create more employment opportunities for the Wookiees.

So it seems, I will put Kashyyk in as the next phase of this operation and give their entire species an employment opportunity they won't soon forget...
CorellianComedian
Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 2:06:20 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
juice man wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

So it seems, I will put Kashyyk in as the next phase of this operation and give their entire species an employment opportunity they won't soon forget...

But this galaxy is a free-market economy; they can work where they want.

And the Republic has free dental ThumbsUp
spryguy1981
Posted: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 10:41:25 AM

Republic Allocations have been distrubted. Lets grow our lead some more friends!
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 2:40:41 PM

Will your free dental apply to my Wookie Tooth necklace?

Also last chance to request forces, otherwise take what you have been issued as of tomorrow... Prepare yourself brothers
DarthMaim
Posted: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 5:48:38 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
Will your free dental apply to my Wookie Tooth necklace?

Also last chance to request forces, otherwise take what you have been issued as of tomorrow... Prepare yourself brothers

PM sent!
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2016 1:36:50 PM

Commanders,

You have each performed adequately in the first phase of this civil war. Moff JerJerrod has been granted the Medal of Valour for his efforts this round at not only successfully completing his mission, but causing our enemy crippling casualties to their commando units. Excellent work Moff, and continue in this fashion and you are in line for a promotion. How does Sector Moff sound? Bring me as powerful victory as you did again. Darth Maim, your victory and purging the galaxy of the filth that is Jar Jar is also appreciated.
Now, let us discuss the next phase of the operation. I have intercepted reports of our enemies movements from their very Jedi Council itself. As such I am reassigning each of you to interdict the Republic force's movements. Specific missions are as follows:

Commander, Amadeus
It seems CerousMutor was assassinated by Republic agents. As such, his mission remains uncompleted, and the Republic supreme commander himself is moving to secure Bespin's Tibanna gas reserves, this must not happen.
I am sending you to Cloud City to ambush the Republic forces and occupy the mining facility. This war will be won not with men or great schemes but by attrition, credits, and supplies. This mining operation is key to secure our victory over the galaxy. Go and bring us victory.

Commander Juiceman,
We have learned that Jak, a former Separatist commander turned to the Republic. Is heading to the Wheel to meet with a top Bounty Hunter named Boba Fett. I am assigning you a blank check to the Imperial credit reserves. Kill any Republic forces present and make an offer to Fett that he cannot refuse.

Commander JerJerrod4,
I'm personally sending you to deal with the problem of the smugglers that have been evading our patrols and blockades and supplying the Republic holdouts on Imperial worlds. It's time to shut down their operation and starve out those that continue to resist the Empire. Beware that Republic forces are known to be guarding the main smuggler base.

DarthMaim,
I'm sending you to Nar Shaddaa to intercept another of the Rebublic's efforts to gather allies. It seems they are attempting to employ bounty hunters and criminals that have not followed the Black Sun's example and joined us. It seems Kenobi's victory last round has convinced elements of the fringe that we are weaker then they thought. Convince them otherwise, or destroy the planet.

Commander Lafcadio,
Have you ever met Grand Admiral Thrawn, I imagine that is the first time you have heard his name. Thrawn has been serving first the Republic and now the Empire in the unknown regions of the galaxy and comes from a race of beings known as the Chiss. This information has only recently been declassified to top secret and few in our galaxy save the Emperor and a handful of his inner circle even knew about them up until now. The Emperor believes it is time to call for an alliance with the Chiss. Having their technology and numbers on our side along with more like Thrawn himself will allow us to quickly and easily crush the Republic. Go to the Unknown regions and meet up with the Chiss delegates and sway them to our side. But beware of Republic spies who are reports say are planning the same, in this early stage we cannot be sure who to trust.

Commander AnEnemyStand,
You will accompany me to Dxun. It seems that our enemies have a long history with the Mandalorians, partially from a relationship Kenobi had with their ruler and also from the Mandalorian training sergeants and their role in training the Clone forces that have betrayed us. It's time to bring the Mandalorians in line with the Empire. And we will be the ones to do it.

Go forth and disrupt the enemy's mission, execute the traitorous clones, and bring me more dead Jedi.

Grievous out