RegisterDonateLogin

How you get so big, drinking Milk of this kind?

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC reboot week 2 - Any living non unique sep that doesn't help Droids Options
Naarkon
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:16:05 AM
Groups: Member

I really like that idea.
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 9:49:29 AM

Awesome, looking forward to some voting! Haha
donnyrides
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2016 5:08:58 AM

If you haven't posted your piece, please do so soon so you can get some feedback and make any required changes.
surf_rider56
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2016 6:34:55 AM

Sorry, been grading papers.

I actually made this 2-3 years ago and thought it's about time for him to pop up.

At the time, the GH Muun Colonel wasn't yet around and I thought the Muun Guards 5 attack wouldn't be so bad if he could survive so I gave them Advantageous Cover. Now with the Colonel, they actually are 20 Defense, with 10 Attack and 20 Damage, which I thought was more than acceptable for the 5pt cost of the guard.

Lafcadio
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2016 7:32:55 AM

I'm going to go with my Kaleesh Tribesman as my entry

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/25394/kaleesh-tribesman

surf_rider56
Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2016 3:01:32 PM

Well, I'm back from my weekend away and since no one else has voted I'll start

I've said more than enough so I'm just assigning points out ....

Lafcadio - Kaleesh Tribesman - 3 pts

Morgukai Warrior - Naarkon 2 pts

Geonosian Warrior - General_Grievous 1 pt

Lafcadio's Tribesman wins
Lafcadio
Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2016 5:55:47 PM

surf_rider56
Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2016 5:58:00 PM

Lafcadio
Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2016 8:23:27 PM

Here goes my voting: (Along with a few words about each)

General Grievous: Geonosian Warrior
Very good! I like those moderately simple/inexpensive pieces that you can just pile tons of into your squads! And mobile attack is always nice!

Caedus: Umbaran Militia in MHC
Whoa! That is one pretty awesome piece! I am specifically a fan of the 160 HPs and 30 damage! The laser cannon thing is pretty nice too! I can imagine that being quite useful. And Molecular Shielding is one of my FAVORITE Special Abilities! This piece is really cool, but like I said during the first round, I just don't know if I would use it all that often just because of how expensive it is...

donnyrides: Red Hand Syndicate Shadow
This is another one of those nice, cheap, easy to use pieces that you can use a ton of in a squad. I am a big fan of the speed 8! With that and the 12 attack gained from the red hand syndicate boss, I would LOVE using this piece!

CorellianComedian: Separatist Commando Strike Team Leader
This is one of those amazing pieces that I really don't want you to get your hands on when I have to play against you! ThumbsUp It does a really good job of making the Separatist Commando useful! I love "Cover Fire"! I very much do not want to get on this piece's bad side. : P

Jak: Umbaran Militia
Ho ho! This is one powerful piece! I like it! Again: I would hate playing against this piece! I would very much enjoy using the "Millicreep" SA on opponents! LOL

Naarkon: Morgukai Warrior
This piece as a very nice balance of Being really useful but not overpowered! I think it would be perfectly worth paying 26 to take down some jedi quickly/easily with this piece!

Surf Rider56: Muun Subaltern
Ahh! Looking at this piece is like having a cool refreshing breeze flow across my face! It's soo good! 9 points of double attack at +7 attack (maybe with some combined fire thrown in from a muun guard or something) is DEFINITELY worth having in a squad! I would totally grab a bunch of these and an army of muun guards to make up at very least a good sized portion of a squad!

My voting goes as follows:

Surf Rider56 - Muun Subaltern: 1st (3pts)

CorellianComedian - Separatist Commando Strike Team Leader: 2nd (2pts)

donnyrides - Red Hand Syndicate Shadow: 3rd (1pt)

Winner: Surf Rider56

Good job, guys!

(And was I supposed to rank all 7 of them?)
CorellianComedian
Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2016 8:46:55 PM

Okay, I've got to make this quick, but I might post some more thoughts on the entries tomorrow:

Huge toss-up between Grievous and Lafcadio.

My 3rd place (1pt) vote goes to donnyrides's Red Hand Syndicate Shadow

My 2nd place (2pt) vote goes to General Grievous's Geonosian Warrior

My 1st place (3pt) vote goes to Lafcadio's Kaleesh Tribesman

Great job everyone ThumpUp
donnyrides
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2016 6:02:52 AM

1st Caedus: Umbaran Militia in MHC
I love it. has synergy and an attack that can get around the massive ranged defenses that are coming out.

2nd CorellianComedian: Separatist Commando Strike Team Leader
making the old new again. these poor guys needed help other than being turned into cyborgs.

3rd Lafcadio Kaleesh Tribesman
Super cool idea to sync up with Grievous Kaleesh.

If I could give a 4th it would be to Surf_Rider's Muun Subaltern.
donnyrides
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2016 10:08:38 AM

get those votes in guys. thanks
CorellianComedian
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2016 3:05:39 PM

Okay, thoughts on each piece:

Lafcadio's Kaleesh Tribesman: The flavor is excellent. The whole theme of sneaking around hunting alongside Grievous is awesome. The piece is self-contained, and high HP for the cost makes it interesting enough to still use. Rapport 2 is potent on a 10 point piece (especially with a non-melee 40 HP). Although it never got Independent Outfit, it can still get it from Alto, for a nice Alto/Talon squad.

General_Grievous's Geonosian Warrior: What is there to say? It's simple, useful, thematic, but not overpowered. Might be a little annoying sometimes, but a really nice piece overall. And of course, he totally gets brownie points for entering a good piece that has not been changed since it's inception 4 years ago - that's style right there.

donnyrides's Red Hand Syndicate Shadow: Another piece with great flavor, and very nicely streamlined. Nothing unnecessary on it, it's well balanced, and it does one thing really well. It would be kinda fun to swarm them, I think.

Caedus's Umbaran Militia in MHC: As I said before, I'm not a huge fan of vehicles, but you did this one excellently. Passel sets it up perfectly, and it artfully dodges any potential abuses within the faction - already has Twin, not a droid, etc. 160 HP with Molecular Shielding is especially nice since it makes it a pain for shooters but Jedi will take it down much more easily - but 160 HP will still keep it alive for a while.

jak's Umbaran Militia: A nice power piece for living Separatists. It bugs me slightly that there's no Stealth or Cloaked, but he makes it up with raw offensive power. Millicreep is very nice, and Accurate 30 balances well with Single-Shot Blaster.

Naarkon's Morgukai Warrior: A very fun-looking Jedi hunter. It had the potential to be really overpowered, but the low attack helps it (although Alto/Syndicate Boss or Talon would be problematic), so it really captures the essence of wild Jedi hunter that's very strong but lacks the skill to keep up with a trained Jedi.

surf_rider56's Muun Subaltern: Again, surf_rider's streamlined style shows itself. I'm usually not a fan of Double Attack/Base 10 damage and no damage-boosting abilities, but for only 9 points the guy is a steal.