Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC Reboot Week 13 WOOKIEES! Options
spryguy1981
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 5:12:34 AM
Groups: Member

spryguy1981
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 5:15:01 AM

Surf I'm not sure how to add you card into the picture format. Tried the image tags, but it didn't work.
surf_rider56
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 7:12:12 AM

donnyrides
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 7:48:07 AM

1st Surf - War Chief. He looks pretty useful with giving wookies Charging 20 and stealth. Not big on the Rapport -2 but the rest is great.

2nd Spryguy - clan leader. throw is cool and shouldn't just be locked to chewie. plasma bolt and melee are kind of wierd though.

3rd CC - Patriot - Looks like something that would be fun to use with a pile of 9 point wookiees
spryguy1981
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 7:56:47 AM

1st Surf - I love the element that he brings to the Wookiees and I'd definitely run him.

2nd Jak - Wookiees that can use multiple attacks on the move is always something that makes me smile.

3rd Lafcadio - The element of distraction would be awesome to add to the Wookiees.
juice man
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 7:58:57 AM

Giving every Wookiee Charging Assault +20 and Stealth is very powerful. And rapport 2.
surf_rider56
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 8:10:21 AM

juice man wrote:
Giving every Wookiee Charging Assault +20 and Stealth is very powerful. And rapport 2.

Technically, only Wook's who HAD Charging Assault 10 to begin with get Assault 20, which is 4; Wookie FF, Elite Warrior, Chief Tarfful & Chewie Enraged. The rest ONLY get Assault 10.

@Juice - you're right in that I should have said Allied non-uniques get Stealth; No one said anything beforehand Mellow
surf_rider56
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 8:11:24 AM

... do you realize almost all of us except Jak are on mow? BlooMilk
juice man
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 8:17:44 AM

surf_rider56 wrote:
juice man wrote:

Technically, only Wook's who HAD Charging Assault 10 to begin with get Assault 20, which is 4; Wookie FF, Elite Warrior, Chief Tarfful & Chewie Enraged. The rest ONLY get Assault 10.

@Juice - you're right in that I should have said Allied non-uniques get Stealth; No one said anything beforehand Mellow
Figured that's what you ment but the way the game works, once they get it - from any source, they count as having it. So charge +20. Wonder how that could be worded...
surf_rider56
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 8:21:03 AM

juice man wrote:
surf_rider56 wrote:
juice man wrote:

Figured that's what you ment but the way the game works, once they get it - from any source, they count as having it. So charge +20. Wonder how that could be worded...

... "Characters starting with Charging Assault +10 gain Charging Assault +20." ??
surf_rider56
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 8:22:31 AM

... my excuse is I'm a teacher on summer vacation; who's minding the economy with everybody here? BigGrin
juice man
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 8:25:29 AM

surf_rider56 wrote:
... my excuse is I'm a teacher on summer vacation; who's minding the economy with everybody here? BigGrin
Hey, hey, hey! I'm busy at work...or, well, at my place of employment.Blushing
surf_rider56
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 8:38:30 AM

juice man wrote:
surf_rider56 wrote:
Hey, hey, hey! I'm busy at work...or, well, at my place of employment.Blushing

... but the important thing is actually being Employed and Getting that paycheck!
donnyrides
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 9:16:38 AM

Same as black sun. Black sun get nades with a BSV in squad, then TBSV makes those nades 30. Sad nobody like my Wook BSV Crying
surf_rider56
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 9:21:04 AM

donnyrides wrote:
Same as black sun. Black sun get nades with a BSV in squad, then TBSV makes those nades 30. Sad nobody like my Wook BSV Crying

Hey, the votings Not Over yet!
Lafcadio
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 3:33:24 PM

CorellianComedian: HAHAHA this is awesome! I like his ability selection! To me, "Dogpile" is creepily reminiscent of "Swarm" on Ewoks... but with a bit more wookiee. And then the "Camaraderie" ability absolutely helps the wookiees! Yikes! He would be terrifying to have in an opponent's squad! And extra points for the flavor text too... it brings back some bad memories... Sneaky

General Grievous: Ho! This guy is SCARY! Everything about him is scary! I love the base 30 damage and charging assault for 40! And really like intimidation! I would just echo Surf in saying that he might be a little bit undercosted... but I really like him!

Spryguy1981: This guy is awesome! "Wookiee Resolve" is a cool ability. And "Throw Enemy 2"! Woot I have never encountered that ability before! I love it!!! And handing out "Advantageous Cover" is an awesome/useful yet not overpowered CE! I want to use this guy!

jak: NICE! I like him more and more every time I look back at him!! I love the fact that if he moves, he can gets 50 damage against adjacent droids! 100 if both twin attacks hit- which they most certainly would considering the base +20 attack that he would have!!! Separatists beware! And I also love the fact that his CE doesn't obligate its recipients to move OR to stand still!

donnyrides: Cool idea for crossover between wookiees/black sun! I like the simplicity! All the abilities are good, and he's easy to fit in with with other Black Sun pieces! And I like how his CE makes non-unique wookiee eligible for lots of Black Sun bonuses!

Surf_Rider56: Ahhh! I love EVERYTHING about this piece!!! The rapport/Camaraderie are awesome! I love using rapport -2 on customs! And a great CE! I only wish there were more trandoshans in this game... Well made!

3rd: General Grievous
2nd: jak
1st: Surf_Rider56

Those were all fun to look at and imagine the possibilities! Good job guys!
surf_rider56
Posted: Saturday, July 16, 2016 9:27:12 AM

Time to vote.

Since I've already commented on some pieces ...

3rd Place - Grakchawwaa - Jak - Like the idea/character. He may be a little overpowered the longer I look at him. He may have been a "King" but I think Wook looks on Tarfful & Merumeru as being more powerful and the actual war leaders, so Grak should have been a more Reserve/Reinforcement type of a leader as opposed to the warrior type. Good CE though.

2nd Place - Spryguy1981 - Wookiee Clan Leader. Love Resolve; Throw's imagery is amusing but the cost prevented it from placing higher (too undercosted.) Clan was better than Pack IMO.

1st Place - donnyrides - Wookiee Black Sun Vigo. I made a Vigo several years ago that gave out stealth; always thought it was needed. Still love the idea. ThumpUp

juice man
Posted: Saturday, July 16, 2016 1:34:04 PM

Soft Wookiee
Warm Wookiee
Great big ball of fur
Angry Wookiee
Hairy Wookiee
GRR, GRR, GRR

Found a T-shirt with this.
CorellianComedian
Posted: Saturday, July 16, 2016 6:48:25 PM

Great entries this week! This was a really fun contest, and I wish I had been more active critiquing during the build phase. (no point in commenting much now that it's a moot point... and I may be the last person to vote anyways)

3rd (1 pt): Lafcadio's Wookiee Vigilante

2nd (2 pts): Spry's Wookiee Clan Leader

1st (3 pts): Surf's Wookiee War Chief
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, July 16, 2016 9:40:38 PM

1st Spry
2nd Surf
3rd Donny

Sorry I don't have time for a breakdown this week, but epic stuff