RegisterDonateLogin

You truly belong here with us among the clouds.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC ReB00t weak 45 Options
jak
Posted: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 5:30:39 AM
Groups: Member

Well I'm goin' for it!

How 'bout a non-force using melee piece.
One that has not been made by WotC or Vset.
usual rules apply.

Rules

1. The character must be canon and from the chosen faction when required. They can have affinity, but the character must start in the chosen faction.

2. You may update any existing versions you already have and/or create a new one. You may update/create several versions of the character but you must ultimately select 1 you wish to run with. (this must be done by the schedule below)

3. Place a hyperlink in this forum to make it easier to find your character. You can just post the stats or image here but if changes are needed it would be easier (and save space) if you just used a Hyperlink (If you don't know how to post Hyperlinks in a forum setting please ask and we will help you. It's not hard )

4. Voting works as follows, pick your three favorite customs based on accuracy to the character, design, balance or whatever you decide makes the best incarnation of the challenge character. First place receives 3 points, 2nd place receives 2 points, and 3rd place receives 1 point.

5. You do not have to enter the contest in order to vote. But unless you enter you must have at lest 10 forum posts.

6. To make things fair you must vote in order to win the contest. You must choose three characters entered in the contest and you may not rate or vote for your own character.

7.. The winner will be decided by how many points they receive. Ties will be broken by most 1st place votes, then if still tied, 2nd place votes and then 3rd place votes. If still tied, then the outcome is a tie.

8. You may not change or update the entered character AFTER the deadline.

You will have until Sat, March 25th, 2017 @8pm EST to get your submissions in. Anything submitted after this point will not be included in the voting.

Voting will start at 8pm on Saturday evening and end at 8pm EST on Monday, March 27th 2017
At the conclusion of the voting the scores will be tallied and the winner will start a new topic with his/her choice of theme
jen'ari
Posted: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 5:53:40 AM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/25169/morgukai-warrior-elite

I made this guy a while ago. Suggestions welcome
donnyrides
Posted: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:24:19 AM

I know that a lot of people don't like Yuuzhan Vong but I'm raising awareness BigGrin

Domain Carr Subaltern
SithBot
Posted: Thursday, March 23, 2017 10:35:44 AM

General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, March 23, 2017 11:16:06 AM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/18721/yuuzhan-vong-slaver

My take on the challenge! How non force is a Vong!
Kamikaze13
Posted: Thursday, March 23, 2017 12:13:35 PM

jak
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2017 7:21:10 AM

an older favorite

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/24934/dragon-rancor

I'll be gone, and off-line for a couple weeks.
so, on the small chance, I win, let Juice Man set the next custom
Kamikaze13
Posted: Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:36:06 PM

1st: jak

2nd: General_Grievous

3rd: SithBot
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, March 26, 2017 1:49:59 PM

1st sithbot I am a sucker for wookies
2nd donnyrides had to do some research but he made them worth 27 without breaking them in a hard faction to build.
3rd Kamikaze would have been higher because i like acrobatics on echani but I do not like survival expert
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:49:04 PM

3rd Jak, Dragon Rancor is epic!
2nd Jen'ari great job on an old clone wars comic classic
1st Donnyrides, way to go bold on the Vong choice, and very good synergy
SithBot
Posted: Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:04:39 PM

1. General Grievous very good idea to make vong slaves

2. Jen'ari like the "no twin"

3. Kamikaze13 love echani help, such a good base design good to see some potential
donnyrides
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2017 7:05:27 AM

1st Jen'ari - Morgukai Warrior Elite - Looks like a fun future subfaction. well balanced and should live long enough to get into range to attack. A very useful piece.

2nd Sithbot - Wookie of the year Kashyyk - Grappling is pretty cool, very similar to clamp but can effect more than just an attacked character.

3rd Kam - Echani Quartermaster - Survival Expert is crazy powerful. As a long time Vong lover, I can tell you that +4 to saves is a MASSIVE hand out. Very good piece.

GG - Yuuzhan Vong Slaver - I like the idea, but it's a little rough as is IMO. I would be pissed if my character with 50 or less HP was taken over then if I wanted to shoot at the YV slaver I was forced to shoot my own guy who just got taken over. I applaud the the development of YV characters and I'm sorry I didn't give feedback before voting.

jak - Dragon-Rancor - This is super cool. I don't know anything about them and wookiepedia doesn't have much on them. Any Sith with Mount is good in my book. Did they have any force powers? were they Savage? I love the idea and the same as I said about GG, I'm sorry I didn't give feedback on your character.

To the group and anyone wanting to join us. I would like to ask that we all, including myself, make a stronger effort to leave feedback for each other. Even if it's not constructive critiques or suggestions, just a "I really like it" goes a long way. I've been doing a very poor job of this over the last few weeks and I would like to apologize to the group. This contest is a lot of fun and I feel like we've run out of steam or maybe we've just built everything there is to build.

Anyway, great job this week everyone and to anybody who would like to jump in, it's open to all so feel free to get your creative juices flowing and hop in.
~Donny
juice man
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2017 8:54:11 AM

Too late, but have to post this anyway.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/27417/yuuzhan-vong-paratrooper

Who knows, could still win.Wink
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2017 9:11:54 AM

I will try and do better as well donnyrides
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2017 10:51:20 AM

Good stuff Donny and normally I like to leave more detailed feedback but been busy with school lately and can only spare the odd few minutes on bloo in a day. But I do disagree in that we've done everything. There is an unlimited universe full of opportunity and with the constant development of new characters/stories there is and will continue to be new ideas and interpretations. Example the Rogue One themed CCC weeks, which actually isn't even finished yet. Not to mention all on the crazy non-uniques and uniques from the rebels show and books coming out.

So yes to the more feedback is always appreciated but we couldn't keep up with new character ideas if we tried, but let's keep trying hahaha.
donnyrides
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2017 1:04:23 PM

I think there were only 6 entries this week. I see the scores as

Jak 3 1 = 4

GG 2 3 = 5

Sithbot 1 3 2 = 6

donny 2 3 = 5

Kam 1 1 1 = 3

Jen'ari 2 2 3 = 7

winner? or more votes coming in?