RegisterDonateLogin

Nom Anor says, "It's da bomb!"

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Too Many Figures in this set Options
kenred2
Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:33:21 AM
Groups: Member

joelker41 wrote:

You join bloomilk not even two weeks ago, you first and only post is about a figure 'needing to be fixed', not hey I think they should fix this for "______" reasons, instead I will just complain and argue with everyone despite the facts of the figure:

You know, that is pretty much uncalled for. It doesn't matter how long you've spent in Bloomilk, seniority should not be put into consideration if the people who are new have questions/suggestions. We as members, should be considerate and hear what others have to say, not attack one another. As for the OP, I do recommend to please read the Official DCI Floor Rules Document located here: http://www.wizards.com/dci/downloads/SWM_FLR_1Jul09_EN.pdf

From there, your questions are answered.

Please keep in mind that the Elite AT-AT driver is a part stemmed from the 181st Imperial Pilot. Because of the paint error on WOTC's part, they decided to make an alternative online card printable.. and the DCI allowed it.
General Ed
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 5:54:25 PM
Groups: Member

Perhaps a better way to fix the root problem* would be to suggest to Wizards a printing of the card for the Elite AT-AT Driver in a new set with a 181st Pilot as the sculpt.

* the root problem of the topic for fixing the glitch in the first place.