RegisterDonateLogin

The other Chosen One.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC Reboot Week 68 - Explore the Galaxy Options
surf_rider56
Posted: Thursday, August 31, 2017 2:02:13 PM
Groups: Member

CorellianComedian wrote:
Never heard of that guy, surf, but that's a cool piece! I wonder if he might be undercosted, though? I don't know honestly. The closest comparison is Cin Drallig, but they do very different things. Force Push 4 with Renewal 2 is a very powerful combo, especially when he's also get Evade and Parry - he obviously can't do both, but he's got plenty of FP for rerolling. No Master of the Force makes that not nearly as problematic, though.

He put up quite the fight against Vader; Vader actually never really killed him, he lured him into a toxic gas area and let the civilians turn against him and finish him off after the Imps threatened sanctions for helping the insurgents .....

Force Push might have been a little much, but since he was fighting for his life and was good at telekinesis, I figured why not. The costs are what the calculator say they are Cool
blemelisk
Posted: Saturday, September 2, 2017 6:35:41 PM

hope it isnt too late.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/28289/queen-of-ktathatn

likely a bit OP, but certainly shouldnt be too difficult to kill. (considering how she had to die in the comic).

from
saber1
Posted: Monday, September 4, 2017 3:11:00 PM

I'd like to vote but I won't be able til late tonight or tomorrow morning.
blemelisk
Posted: Monday, September 4, 2017 3:55:11 PM

1: Saber1: Really cool new version to pair with Cade.
2: Surf: I just recently was able to read the comic. I think your rep of him is spot on.
3: CC: I really like your Sentinel. the quake ability reps them pretty well!
surf_rider56
Posted: Monday, September 4, 2017 6:06:21 PM

Being a holiday weekend, we may need to drag voting into Tuesday, although I think GG is the only one outside the U.S. But I digress ....

saber1 - Delilah Blue. You must like her saber; I never thought of her much yet you went and made a new one. Kinda pricey for what she brings but hey, I'm the guy who plays my regionals and never gets higher than 4th! BigGrin

spry - Tresina Lobi. Still think she's 6-11 points undercosted, even with aggressive costing.

GG - Ronderu. She certainly goes hand in hand with Grievous, and you Did modify her according to suggestions ....Hmmm.

CC - Kindalo. Fascinating idea, but with Groundquakes auto activation, I think its just too much.

jak - Talc. Nasty piece of work there, jak. Hmmmm.

LB - Trianii Ranger. While I suspect the WOTC piece was ment to be this, they called it Scout so its open season. Now that I think about it a melee pilot doesn't really make sense to me ....

blem - Queen of Ktath'atn. Can say I never read this one. Not sure how I feel about vampires. The Parry bit still bothers me. Turning "non-corporel" in a melee fight doesn't sound right because if she "hittIng" something simultaneously while being hit .... Very interesting idea though ....

Interesting ideas all around. Envelope please ...

3rd - GG.

2nd - LB

1st jak.

General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, September 4, 2017 9:17:14 PM

3rd Jak, beefy maybe too-strong bodyguard with a lot going on but cool concept
2nd Blem, Really like that you went with a brand new species, though may have tweaked her CE wording slightly
1st LB, you had me at simple hahaha, but some great synergies for a basic piece
Lord_Ball
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:37:26 AM

A lot of variety which is awesome. As I was unsure whether voting should have ended yesterday or go through today I am requesting the extension for today as it seems many were busy over the weekend like myself and couldn't get around to it. If not looks like Surf and Blem tied due to voting requirements.

1 Surf just looks too fun to not play.
2 Blem
3 Jak would have liked to see speed 4 to offset the rest of the characters awesomeness, but oh well. I don't think Bodyguard and counterattack (as bodyguard just takes the damage not the attack IIRC) overlap so that helps mitigate that minor issue

surf_rider56 wrote:

LB - Trianii Ranger. While I suspect the WOTC piece was ment to be this, they called it Scout so its open season. Now that I think about it a melee pilot doesn't really make sense to me ....

Well he does have blaster (the most popular picture for a Trianii Ranger seems to wield a flaming sword, hence Melee).
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:39:55 AM

1. LB
2. Jak
3. Blem
saber1
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 10:40:17 AM

FIRST: Surf
SECOND: Spry
THIRD: GG
CorellianComedian
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 11:26:45 AM

1st: jak
2nd: Lord Ball
3rd: spryguy

Honorable mention to Grievous - I personally think the end result is too expensive, but awesome idea and execution nonetheless.
surf_rider56
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 12:17:14 PM

Well .... jak hasn't voted yet, and we have a two way tie for 1st with 10 pts for LB & Jak and I have 8 pts.

jak?
jak
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 2:22:31 PM

surf_rider56 wrote:
Well .... jak hasn't voted yet, and we have a two way tie for 1st with 10 pts for LB & Jak and I have 8 pts.

jak?

here I is!

Spry -1st
blem-2nd
GG-3rd
Lord_Ball
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 2:46:13 PM

Since I started this one Jak the next one is all yours!
blemelisk
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 3:12:46 PM

Surf: It is the new Star Wars comics, most recent subseries of the Star Wars main title. Def worth a read. I could have given her some more abilities etc but I didnt want to over do her, but with some others of her kind I could see some very powerful synergies coming out. Should check it out and you will see what I mean (spec what happens to a certain very well known character, not to spoil it)! ThumpUp
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:55:10 PM

Nice congrats guys, let's post the next one up!