RegisterDonateLogin

Every single Jedi, including your friend Bloo Milk, is now an enemy of the Republic!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Poll Question : Vote To Give Week1's Bloomilk Humanitarian Award (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
Sithborg 6 15.000000 %
EmperorDragon 2 5.000000 %
DarthJak 24 60.000000 %
kenred2 2 5.000000 %
Hothie 6 15.000000 %

Discard This Poll Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:14:49 AM
Groups: Member

Basically this thread is to give Week 1's Bloomilk Humanitarian Award (Idea came from swinefeld). I wrote each person nominated for this week & reasons why.

SithBorg - Nominated for basically always being there to answer questions for you, point you to the FAQ & just taking the time to explain things to users without having to do it.

EmperorDragon - Nominated for basically always being there to answer questions for you, point you to the FAQ & just taking the time to explain things to users without having to do it.

DarthJak - For creating a thread in the Trade section of the forums. Offering extra Uc's & C's to people for free, just paying for shipping.

kenred2 - Is also another person who is always there to answer questions for you, explaining them in easy terms & just being an all around great factor to this site.

Hothie - For being the mastermind behind the SWM's Orphan Mini's project. Which i think is an awesome project & it helped alot of people with reconnecting them to the piece they were missing.

This is just something i wanted to make for these people, im always thanking them on the threads & just wanted to give these people noticed. Now all the people nominated on this thread were people that have been doing things great to this site for a long time & just wanted to make Week1's poll to catch up to what they have been doing. Also would be great if each week people helped out on who to nominate for Week2's award by remembering great deeds seen on this site. People who were nominated 1 week & won the award will be eligable to be nominated again 1 month after they have won.

This award is just a verible award, nothing will be given out if won except for the honor of having the award. Thank you & thank you to anyone & everyone who votes.

Thank You For Your Vote

Please Go To The Nomination Thread On This Same Forum To Nominate Users For Next Weeks Award..
Durge Dude
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:17:42 AM

Sithborg, thanks so much man!
hothie
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:33:02 AM

Me? Ummm, thanks, DP. Can I vote for DarthJak? :D
Lady Hothie
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:35:16 AM

I vote for hothie!
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:35:34 AM

yup you can vote for anybody you want even yourself if you want. I figure ill keep track of each weekly award in another Award List thread.. just something to remind people of the great deeds people do on here ya know.. so thank you to everyone on the list & everyone in paticular who helps make this community the best..
Mickey
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:28:17 PM

Ah c'mon Bobby this is a multiple choice question here. You know there is always supposed to be an All of the Above option ThumbsUp
Capin_ahab
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:33:30 PM

Mickey wrote:
Ah c'mon Bobby this is a multiple choice question here. You know there is always supposed to be an All of the Above option ThumbsUp

Mickey is 1000000% right.
A mathematical anomoly... hmph i am off to divide by 0.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:37:12 PM

Mickey wrote:

Haha i hear ya Mickey... well anyone on here & dont win that week can still be nominated for the next week.. i think all of the above myself should get it, but we're gonna keep it interesting with 1 a week... Everyone on this site period deserves notice for anything & everything we all do for eachother regardless ya know..

At the end of the 7 days (which would be thursday but im gonna remake friday) i will make a award list of who won it what week & what deed they did, then each week after the 7 days ill take whatever nominees i have from other users & put another 5 on week 2's list. So i ask if people can remember & look out for good deeds & ill make a nominee list maybe saturday excepting any nominee's people might have.. just thought it would be cool with this award, it will add something new to this site also that no other site has making it just more that unique to be on this site..
defender390
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 1:04:04 PM

Capin_ahab wrote:
Mickey wrote:

Mickey is 1000000% right.
A mathematical anomoly... hmph i am off to divide by 0.

I vote Hothie.
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:10:24 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Wow Bobby, you are always on top of things LOL

Well, every one of these folks are very deserving BlooMilk

Seeing as how a little trade forum post got this started, I must of course vote for DarthJak ThumpUp Well done sir!

Now, where does Shinja fit in to all this? Razz
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:06:08 PM

swinefeld wrote:

Seeing as how a little trade forum post got this started, I must of course vote for DarthJak ThumpUp Well done sir!

Well i was thinking about throwing him on this list, but then thought he would easily get voted for out weighing the other nominee's so i figured everyone already knows shinja is the mastermind behind the whole site & everyone knows of him. He's honored from everyone knowing that, just figure id give some other people some verbal awards & some notice for some work they also do ya know.. Shinja in my eyes is always #1 ThumbsUp
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:23:19 PM

Darth Percocet wrote:
swinefeld wrote:

Well i was thinking about throwing him on this list, but then thought he would easily get voted for out weighing the other nominee's so i figured everyone already knows shinja is the mastermind behind the whole site & everyone knows of him. He's honored from everyone knowing that, just figure id give some other people some verbal awards & some notice for some work they also do ya know.. Shinja in my eyes is always #1 ThumbsUp

Automatic inductee (1st) into the Bloomilk Hall of Fame then Laugh
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:30:02 PM

swinefeld wrote:
Darth Percocet wrote:
swinefeld wrote:

Automatic inductee (1st) into the Bloomilk Hall of Fame then Laugh

Haha, but of course, he always get a perminate pass for any voting on users, this guy is amazing. Cant thank you enough for this site.

Also point out to everyone that Swinefeld mentioned an idea for a thread like this, i just took it & ran with it so giving credit where credit is due.
Dr. Destructo
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:54:37 PM

true enough, thanks Shinja!
As for the vote though I went with DarthJak, hard to argue against free minis. We may not see an offer like that again.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 4:30:39 PM

Ok this is working pretty good, thanx to everyone for taking this seriously & voting on this, just mainly wanted to get these behind the scene guys noticed with an award for there hard work as well. Its the least any of us can do for them. Reason why Shinja isnt on this poll or the nomination for next weeks is because i feel obviously he would win it each week.

Im gonna make another thread to keep track of who wins it each week & shinja is gonna be on that list for a perminant notice of what he does for us & this site.

So far its looking good, DarthJak seems to be in the lead with votes for the great deed of giving away mini's for free he did. Also all the others on the poll i felt they should atleast be on this poll for the things they have done for this site as well.

Every friday i will announce who won that weeks Bloomilk Humanitarian Award by votes of us the users & players. I made another thread also to get some nominations for the following week to have them names on the poll. So if you nominate on the other thread in this forum, please try listing what that user did or has done in the past on why your are nominating him / her.

If can be for: Giving away mini's. Providing service to users on this site. It can be for taking the time to rate alot of your squads when didnt have to. It can be for building an amazing squad. Pretty much anything can be the nomination they have done. Also remember this is for fun so please lets not debate on here if you feel someone shouldnt of gotten nominated. I just wanna make the behind the scene's people get notice for there great help to the site. Thank you everyone.
Nogo Nabelyk
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 9:16:44 PM

I voted Sithborg. I can honestly say that as a new or experienced player it's great to know that someone somewhere out there has the answer to that single little question that has you stumped. Everyone thanks Shinja, and I'm sure all the nominees deserve the proper recognition, but if I could my second vote would go to EmperorDragon. Sithborg and EmperorDragon have helped many players and I think that's awesome. Thank you! ThumbsUp
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:27:09 AM

I voted DarthJak, mostly because I know him personally and he's a great guy, but as you all have seen, he's willin to just throw the extras out there for the people that need them. He's giving me my fair share of running around on the minis maps as well and it's always a good battle between us.

I would also like to note that the list above is like the Minis All-Stars team of Great People and it is very hard to just pick one of them. Hand shakes to each of you.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 10:11:34 AM

Alright, 2nd day up & now everyone has atleast 1 vote. I agree with ya huk, everyone deserves to be noticed, theres always great deeds everyday done & these are just a few names among alot others. So please people when you have a chance can you go to the nominations thread & write who you would like to nominate for next weeks, i will take the top 5 most nominated names & put them on Week2's poll.

If you nominate someone, remember it can be for any kind of good deed. You can also nominate for yourself, there will be know selfishness looked upon you.& also when you do nominate for someone on the other thread, please if you can leave a little reason on why you nominate them.

After each week closes i will announce that weeks Bloomilk Humanitarian Award reciever & make another thread keeping track of who recieves it each week with a caption on why they recieved it.

& also remember this is only for fun & for some notice to the people who do some good deeds who dont get to much notice. Its the least we can do & please dont debate on these threads if you feel someone shouldnt of been nominated.

& finally, PLEASE VOTE & NOMINATE FOR NEXT WEEKS AWARD SO THAT WE CAN KEEP THIS GOING & KEEP GIVING THIS AWARD OUT TO PEOPLE.

Thanx people - Bobby Pirrone a.k.a. Darth Percocet
amsnow
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 10:48:30 AM

gotta kive ken props, if anything for just being an excellent trader ThumbsUp BlooMilk
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 11:00:35 AM

for this week, i had to go Sithborg. the man is extremely patient, and very Knowledgeble in this game. i just appreciate the fact that he is one of the good players, and doesnt want to be treated like a Star Wars Mini Diva.
ive been on this site for only a month and a half. in that month and a half, i have learned alot more then i thought i would. i never even knew what "Speedy Cannon" was til i got here.
next week, i would like to nominate Chucka. He too has been very helpful to me.