RegisterDonateLogin

Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Poll Question : Vote To Give Week1's Bloomilk Humanitarian Award (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
Sithborg 6 15.000000 %
EmperorDragon 2 5.000000 %
DarthJak 24 60.000000 %
kenred2 2 5.000000 %
Hothie 6 15.000000 %

Discard This Poll Options
juice man
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 11:50:41 AM
Groups: Member

Had to go with DarthJak. He's even given free mini's to sales on ebay.
Hey, Huk, good battles between you two? Must of left his six sider at home.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 11:56:51 AM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
for this week, i had to go Sithborg. the man is extremely patient, and very Knowledgeble in this game. i just appreciate the fact that he is one of the good players, and doesnt want to be treated like a Star Wars Mini Diva.
ive been on this site for only a month and a half. in that month and a half, i have learned alot more then i thought i would. i never even knew what "Speedy Cannon" was til i got here.
next week, i would like to nominate Chucka. He too has been very helpful to me.

If you wanna drop nominations theres the other thread to do so.. nominations for week 2 you can drop them in this section of the forums, you can drop up to 5 nominations for 5 different players, no one player can get mutiple nominations from a single user.. thanx everyone for helping with this seriously.. very cool of all of u
Darth Percocet
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:41:18 AM

Looks like DarthJak has the most votes right now for winning the award this week but remember everyone of them names up there also deserves it as well so if one of them people dont win it this week go & nominate for that user, or all of the users if you want for next weeks award. Lets get them votes in people lol..
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2009 12:44:08 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

juice man wrote:
Had to go with DarthJak. He's even given free mini's to sales on ebay.
Hey, Huk, good battles between you two? Must of left his six sider at home.

Yeah well the way my rolls were against his GMLS squad in the last sealed, you'd think I was the one with the 6 sider! haha (heck, might as well been a 4 sider since I don't think I rolled much higher than that even)
joelker41
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2009 8:43:14 AM

jonnyb815 for the win!
Darth Percocet
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2009 10:21:01 AM

4 more days to vote left for this weeks award... Friday i will announce the winner along with a new thread keeping track of each winner for each week, & also on friday i will take the top 5 users who have the most nominations & begin an award poll for them up to win it for week 2... thanx for the votes people & lets keep voting & nominating...
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 9:25:21 AM

DarthJak still in the lead but we still have 3 more days left of voting, its anyones award untill then, im just glad that everyone has atleast 1 vote for the award. I feel all of these people deserve the award but only can be 1 to recieve it so lets keep voting people lol thanx

The ( Bloomilk Weekly Humanitarian Award Week 1) will be announced this friday so as i said still 3 more days of voting. I will make another thread to keep track of who wins it each week. Also would be nice for whoever wins the award for this week, in the other thread i create if they would say a few words. Kind of like the grammy's or VMA's.. but the cheaper version lol. But it would be cool for that so keep that in mind also. Thanx
Darth Percocet
Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 11:02:19 AM

2 more days of voting for the first ever award winner. Lets keep voting people. DarthJak is well in the lead, but in my opinion its still anyones game..
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2009 12:59:01 PM

Last night for voting people, the voting with stop at 3pm easter time, after that i will Announce our first ever Bloomilk: Weekly Humaitarian Award. thank you everyone who voted for these people they all deserve it but only 1 can win each week.

If you are the winner of this award this week, when i make the other thread announcing you winning, Can you please drop a few words on winning it. Thanx