RegisterDonateLogin

Will grant you clairvoyance enough to find the Rebel's hidden fortress.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC Week 139 - Beep, boop, and whir Options
adamb0nd
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 10:20:22 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

1. This week's theme is astromech droids. Make r2-d2 or bb-8 as you've always wanted them represented, or pick a lesser known characters or even a generic.

2. You may update any existing versions you already have and/or create a new one. You may update/create several versions of the character but you must ultimately select 1 you wish to run with. (this must be done by the schedule below)

3. Place a hyperlink in this forum to make it easier to find your character. You can just post the stats or image here but if changes are needed it would be easier (and save space) if you just used a Hyperlink (If you don't know how to post Hyperlinks in a forum setting please ask and we will help you. It's not hard )

4. Voting works as follows, pick your three favorite customs based on accuracy to the character, design, balance or whatever you decide makes the best incarnation of the challenge character. First place receives 3 points, 2nd place receives 2 points, and 3rd place receives 1 point.

5. You do not have to enter the contest in order to vote. But unless you enter you must have at lest 10 forum posts.

6. To make things fair you must vote in order to win the contest. You must choose three characters entered in the contest and you may not rate or vote for your own character.

7. The winner will be decided by how many points they receive. Ties will be broken by most 1st place votes, then if still tied, 2nd place votes and then 3rd place votes. If still tied, then the outcome is a tie.

8. You may not change or update the entered character AFTER the deadline.

You will have until Sat, Feb 9, 2019 @8pm EST to get your submissions in. Anything submitted after this point will not be included in the voting.

Voting will start at 8pm on Saturday evening and end at 11pm EST on Monday, Feb 11, 2019.

At the conclusion of the voting the scores will be tallied and the winner will start a new topic with their choice of theme.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 12:46:54 PM

jak
Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2019 8:43:00 AM
Groups: Member

General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2019 11:01:43 AM

Can the Seps get their long overdue Astromech:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/11181/r3-s6
adamb0nd
Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2019 3:21:33 PM

adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 6:23:19 AM

1. General_Grievous - Like your angle on this guy.
2. gandalfthegreatestwizard - Self-mod would need to be thoroughly play tested, but its a really intriguing ability.
3. jak - I'd have rated this piece higher but I think you accidentally messed up the price. it's 4 points with a 4 point rapport. Great custom, but 0 points for this guy would be double bananas.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 11:33:03 AM

1. GG- Good toned-down version of Spy. It's a solid design filling a hole in the Separatists (decent in-faction door control).

2. adamb0nd- Nice and simple design but I think Spy is too good on him. He's door control, he can base guys to make them move if they want to shoot, he can collect gambit, and while he's doing all of this most squads will have no way to kill him.

3. jak- Cool design but 4pts is too little. I'm assuming that was an accident, but without knowing the intended cost it's hard to rate it higher.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 10:27:52 PM

3rd Jak, super cool piece but without the cost I just can't properly assess it. That being said a bit ability heavy but if you dropped comlink and the rapport that makes him free you would be good.

2nd Adam, great minds think alike, Goldie is needed for the game and the Confederacy. I think Spy is quite a powerful ability and this guy would be chilling in gambit forever as I would never attack with him to lose Spy. I suppose there is always Momaw being able to be brought in as reinforcements and blasting him area-effect wise.

1st Gandalf, Self-mod is super cool, I don't have the time to explore all of the possible options but super cool.
adamb0nd
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:07:25 AM

Unless we're waiting on Jak, it goes to GG this week.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:05:30 AM

Thanks guys! I'll post up a new one shortly