RegisterDonateLogin

It was meant to help you.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Is Anyone Else Having This Problem On Bloomilk? Options
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:14:48 PM
Groups: Member

Is anyone else besides me having this problem on bloomilk to where when someone clicks on your name, it shows multiple accounts that supposedly logged into bloomilk under your computer? For example heres a list of users who have supposedly logged onto bloomilk under my computer mind you i live in Philadelphia PA

Darth Nicholas - Dont Know Who This Is
MikeTheMan1 - Dont Know Who This Is / (edit) oops this is my nephews friend, good chance he did log onto my cpu
Mr Skywalker2001 - Is My Nephew which you all know

Nevin13 - Know who this is but lives 1 hour & a half away from me
sithlord54 - Know who this is but lives about 20 states from me
Tait Ransom - Wrote him about this problem, lives about 20 states from me
TPBunghole1 - My other nephew which you all know
Uniclonus - Dont know who this is.

now these are all users who even though live so far away from me, managed to fly to philadelphia to log onto bloomilk using my computer. Now if your name is on this list, can you please verify where you live & if you came to philadelphia to use my cpu. Because i recieved a comment on one of my squads:

cyqlik - is the user who wrote this..

" Darth Percocet, I've to say it, you are a terrible HYPOCRITE. I saw you : you and some of your others nicknames (•Darth Nicholas•MikeTheMan1•Mr Skywalker2001•Nevin13•sithlord54•Tait Ransom•TPBunghole1•Uniclonus...etc...) have just given some 1 ratings to all the Top squads, except yours of course... You are flushed man. I say it's shameful you give some 1 to lobbin' luke. Did you know that fingersandteeth won Gencon with this squad?! Who are you to give people some 1 ? You are the most hypocritical Bloomilk member. Too bad... "

Also this was written by the same user on the same squads

" And i must clarify you gave some 1's to Top squads before you receive your 1's. It's the tough law of karma... "

Also to clerify what i wrote in the squad building section of the forums. I wrote that i had people who were gonna start giving ones along with me to every squad, so that it would level the playing field. Reason why i wrote that was to maybe flush the people actually doing it out.

If the people actually doing it thought that there were another set of people willing to go that far to start doing it to uproar the community. & that they were willing to come right out & say that they would start giving ones, then maybe the people actually doing it would think well since all these people are gonna do it too & are admitting it, then maybe the whole community will finally be mad & come look for the real people doing it & maybe then they would stop.

So thanx cyqlik for messing up that idea i had to draw these people out since noone else is doing anything about it. There were no other users who were behind me to start dropping ones. I didnt even do it. It was an idea since there wasnt any others to get the real people to stop.

So for the record, i didnt give anyone 1's, havent since i first signed up to bloomilk when i was new, & honestly, i think cyqlik might be the one doing it because of how fast his reaction was to point fingers. Also its a rats move to go public & write stuff about someone on there public squad page, be a man & come talk to me about it next time. A few others have come to me instead of going public with accusations, & i respect them people for coming to me first. Thanx for your time

-Bobby Pirrone

* Edited to remove some personal attacks. It's ok to be mad with some one and voice that frustration, but name calling leads to flame wars. Thanks, ~ Eros
defender390
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:19:35 PM

I cannot say this has ever happened to me. I hope it gets cleared up.
Durge Dude
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:19:58 PM

that stinks, I thought they were all people you knew man, except for sithlord, I asked him about that myself, he suggested that maybe you are on the same program and internet thing or something because it shows that your logged onto his CPU as well
saeseetiin
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:21:40 PM

cyqlik
9/27/2009 3:04 PM

I'm sad to see that Darth Percocet give you some 1's. I know he did this for all top squads (except his own). If i were you, i would ask him he remove the 1's on your squad or you could rate his squads 1...
this guy thinks your the 1 bandit
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:31:40 PM

saeseetiin wrote:
cyqlik

I'm sad to see that Darth Percocet give you some 1's. I know he did this for all top squads (except his own). If i were you, i would ask him he remove the 1's on your squad or you could rate his squads 1...

saeseetiin wrote:
cyqlik

See thats the thing, this user was fast to point fingers, i just checked some of the top squads & Durge Dudes 100pt squad got a few 1's, now me & durge dude are close friends & i know he knows personally i didnt give him the 1's same as i know he didnt give me the 1's. Saeseetiin, i know you didnt give me any 1's either because you wrote me a pm asking me about it.

Everyone on here knows me to be out spoken, i dont hide anything im thinking, if i gave you a 1 ill leave a comment on your squad & say i gave you a 1. & theres people who will verify that. Im not gonna do a rat move like cyqlik & go public trying to point fingers, thats actually the suspicious move. So now i think im convinced i know who 1 of the 1 bandits are.
Durge Dude
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:40:37 PM

Darth Percocet wrote:
saeseetiin wrote:
cyqlik

saeseetiin wrote:
cyqlik

See thats the thing, this user was fast to point fingers, i just checked some of the top squads & Durge Dudes 100pt squad got a few 1's, now me & durge dude are close friends & i know he knows personally i didnt give him the 1's same as i know he didnt give me the 1's. Saeseetiin, i know you didnt give me any 1's either because you wrote me a pm asking me about it.

Everyone on here knows me to be out spoken, i dont hide anything im thinking, if i gave you a 1 ill leave a comment on your squad & say i gave you a 1. & theres people who will verify that. Im not gonna do a rat move like cyqlik & go public trying to point fingers, thats actually the suspicious move. So now i think im convinced i know who 1 of the 1 bandits are.

Yep Darth Percocet and I are friends and I know he didnt give me any ones and I didnt give him any, I will back up everything he said in that quote 100%
saeseetiin
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:44:09 PM

cyqlik thinks he gave me and others 1's
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:47:40 PM

Oh i aint gonna lie either, now if i ever see a squad made by cyqlik, its getting a 1, also im going to go give every squad he made on this site a 1, & im gonna ask a few friends to do it for me as well. It was a slimey uncalled for move to write on my squads pointing fingers & talking trash to me, & also trying to start fights with me & other people, so now he's getting a few 1's everytime he makes a squad. & yes that isnt a trick like i used to try drawing the 1 bandits out to stop. That im speaking the truth on.

Im the one who is the loudest when it comes to the 1 bandit issue, how many countless threads i made about it, why would i turn around & start dropping 1's? It makes no sense, & if i was to go through with trying to level the playing field like i said i was gonna do to every squad, how come noone but the top 5 spot squads got 1 & not everyone how i claimed i was gonna do? I said all that to get the 1 bandits scared that if someone else does it then someone miight start investigating into the matter & they will be exposed. Which now i see was an idiot idea to even write that. It makes no sense to me why i would drop 1's. I make good squads, i make different & unique squads bottom line. & i give credit where credit is due & ill comment whenever i write & go out of my way to help someone when they ask for it.

cyqlik pointed fingers way to fast so i know for a fact he's 1 of the 1 bandits. Thats a move to get the attention off of him.. i aint stupid.. come on now lol he thinks he's slick..
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:51:31 PM

saeseetiin wrote:
cyqlik thinks he gave me and others 1's

Well & what he did, he now gotta problem, now he has to worry about running into me. So i hope for him it was worth what he did, i really do.

As for the other accounts logging in under my computer.

I had a million different names on there, check next week & you'll see a new set of names who suposly logged in under my cpu.. His whole evidence is that all these names logged in under my cpu, means i gave people 1's? What proof is that? So everyone who has a bunch of names who log in on there cpu is a 1 bandit? Thats his proof. Thats all he got. Its not even proof. Its jealousy..

Im just waiting for someone else to come out & say they have the same problem i have with having user names that logged in on there cpu that they dont know.. so please by all means if this problem happened to you, come forward..
shinja
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 2:48:48 PM
Groups: Administration

For the record: I don't know why other people would be logging on with the same IP address as you (or you're logging on with the same IP address as them, or whatever). If it's causing problems, maybe I should just remove the "feature" to see other users that have used the same computer as you. Would it bother anyone if it were gone?

Also, revenge-rating a person's squads, regardless of the reason, is bad form. You get an empty glass smiley for that. No Bloo Milk
crapface
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 2:58:38 PM

interesting. im making this post so i can check to see if i have a hidden list.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 4:31:03 PM

shinja wrote:
For the record: I don't know why other people would be logging on with the same IP address as you (or you're logging on with the same IP address as them, or whatever). If it's causing problems, maybe I should just remove the "feature" to see other users that have used the same computer as you. Would it bother anyone if it were gone?

Also, revenge-rating a person's squads, regardless of the reason, is bad form. You get an empty glass smiley for that. No Bloo Milk

Agreed on the revenge thing, i agree i got a little out of hand & immature.

But the showing user names that have logged onto my cpu, thats true. sithlord54 lives in Texas & i live in Philadelphia, also Tait Ransom doesnt live near me either, basically i got called the one bandit because i have mutiple accounts suposly logging onto bloomilk from my cpu, giving everyone a 1 rating. So my argument was, that alot of the names under my user screen where it says who logged in on my cpu, i dont even know & dont even live remotely close to me. So a user seen ai had mutiple accounts under my name & basically started pm'ing people saying i gave them all 1's on there squads when 1 myself have 8 1's on atleast 10 of my squads. So thats all the argument was about, is there anyway a user name can accidently show up under a different user's name saying that that name was logged onto that users cpu? Meaning can it sometimes be a mistake? So i dont look like a liar...
curler88j
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 4:43:46 PM

ive wonder why there were people from like 3 different states on the same computer as you
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 7:00:29 PM

i know if you look at whose logged into Bloomilk on my Cpu, it'll show you everyone i actually know. Thats 6 people, and thats because they dont all have Computers.
Both Kracker tags are my roomate.
SithFlyonBasalisks is also MetalEdgeBlade. He lives 5 minutes away from me, and has his own Comp.
Mandalores queen, well, shes my Queen, my Wife.
And Hatchet Jedi lives 10 minutes away from me, and doesnt have a comp.

Percocet is a good buddy of mine, we're east coast commandos. He has NEVER 1 Bombed me, and the lowest i ever got from him was an 8!
so if anyone has any delusions of grandeur, with him 1 Bombing them, lose the delusions.
its very easy to learn how to catch 1 Bombers:
a week ago, i singed on at 3:45 in the morning, central time.
i decided to look at the trade forum, hit up some trades, and then go build an imperial squad.
on the bottom of the screen, there were 4 OTHER names other then myself that were active.
i then went into squad building, Kidnapped some ideas from others (Dont act like you havent done it...LOL ), and saw that I was alone with another member ( am not mentioning his name just yet.) in one of percocets squads.
i rated the squad a 9, it went to 8.7 in the ratings.
I came back to Percs squad to remember which lobot he was using, and the squad had went from 8.7, 6.2. i cant remember how may votes were rated total, but it had dropped quite abit.
I had figured out how to catch a 1 bomber...(and can too for the low low price of.....You Paying Attention.)
just look at the bottom of your screen every once and a while, see whos surfing with you....
SithflyonBasilisks
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 7:10:10 PM

yeah buddy, Neighbor (practically to Mandalore) Million thinks for getting me into the game!ThumpUp
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 7:22:31 PM

SithflyonBasilisks wrote:
yeah buddy, Neighbor (practically to Mandalore) Million thinks for getting me into the game!ThumpUp

Dont mention it man....
O yea!!
My rebels were about to OWN YOU!
SithflyonBasilisks
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 7:39:23 PM

thats what you think... ok your right...lol
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 8:40:00 PM

SS is nice and all, but when you make your Lobot my legal Target, you make my triple override Beastly.
Jonnyb815
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 8:58:00 PM

It says Frank Baker under my name. I bet he used the hotel computer to log on to bloomilk at Gencon too. Since we were staying at the same hotel. So no this has never happened before.I would like to know why it doesnt say Billiv15 under my name or Bill's since I have logged on to Bloomilk from his computer before.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:04:08 PM

thats pretty dang weird for sure.
how does something like that happen anyway?