RegisterDonateLogin

Can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Jabba wasn't nerfed? Options
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, September 26, 2022 3:44:48 AM
Groups: Member

Cassus fett wrote:
jen'ari wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
Guess it’s that time of year again huh? Where the 15 people still playing this game gather in a thread and fight with each other about something stupid that should be an easy fix. Can’t wait for the balance committee decision next year that will fix nothing discussed here. God I love this time of year!

The typical response. You guys (bloomilkers) really are so inept to deal with the smallest amount of disapproval.
Just let it happen. Allow people to show there opinion and not judge them for sharing. No one has been rude. You are going to be ok. I promise.

Bruh, I’m on your side on this issue. I know we’ve had our issues with each other in the past, but lately you’ve been saying things that I also feel are spot on.

Also doesn’t change the fact some argument starts about this time every year.

You are not "on my side" if you are calling "fighting" for what people care about "stupid".
I have been fighting for the same things for a decade tbh. Lower activations, beating Thrawn, helping melee, the most fun coming from the main characters being the most competitive, limiting shooter powers, and accurate representations of characters. I haven't changed much except now I play with little play group and we don't rock the boat on here because you are all taking the extremely long route to get to where we were 6 years ago.
Cassus fett
Posted: Monday, September 26, 2022 4:16:35 AM

jen'ari wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
jen'ari wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
Guess it’s that time of year again huh? Where the 15 people still playing this game gather in a thread and fight with each other about something stupid that should be an easy fix. Can’t wait for the balance committee decision next year that will fix nothing discussed here. God I love this time of year!

The typical response. You guys (bloomilkers) really are so inept to deal with the smallest amount of disapproval.
Just let it happen. Allow people to show there opinion and not judge them for sharing. No one has been rude. You are going to be ok. I promise.

Bruh, I’m on your side on this issue. I know we’ve had our issues with each other in the past, but lately you’ve been saying things that I also feel are spot on.

Also doesn’t change the fact some argument starts about this time every year.

You are not "on my side" if you are calling "fighting" for what people care about "stupid".
I have been fighting for the same things for a decade tbh. Lower activations, beating Thrawn, helping melee, the most fun coming from the main characters being the most competitive, limiting shooter powers, and accurate representations of characters. I haven't changed much except now I play with little play group and we don't rock the boat on here because you are all taking the extremely long route to get to where we were 6 years ago.

Wow. Someone’s reading comprehension is pretty poor. How do you possibly come to the conclusion I’m not on your side. The key parts of my post are “something stupid that should be an easy fix” (as in blatantly overpowered Jabba) and “balance committee decision that will fix nothing” (as in not touch Jabba, again.)

The fighting shouldn’t be happening, Jabba is clearly an issue, has been since day one, and hasn’t been fixed because the balance committee over thinks everything and takes forever to act, which I find ridiculous because again, there’s like 15 regular players left, how hard is it to just change something? MTG does hotfix changes all the time and it’s the biggest game in the world.
jen'ari
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2022 3:07:59 AM

It sure looks like that meta is WIDE open!
If you want a chance to beat Jabba your only hope is Thrawn
Caedus
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2022 7:42:06 AM

jen'ari wrote:

I honestly don't know if that will even work.

Jabba is insanely busted and has been since he was created. Jabba should at least cost 70 and let him function as is. Otherwise he should be banned before becoming the next Daala
DarthMaim
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2022 1:31:59 PM

Caedus wrote:
jen'ari wrote:

Jabba is insanely busted and has been since he was created. Jabba should at least cost 70 and let him function as is. Otherwise he should be banned before becoming the next Daala

180 hp???????? Yeah, he's got as much health as Darth Bane. Pretty ridiculous ThumbDown
DarthMaim
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2022 1:38:01 PM

DarthMaim wrote:
Caedus wrote:
jen'ari wrote:

180 hp???????? Yeah, he's got as much health as Darth Bane. Pretty ridiculous ThumbDown

With Bib's special ability, Jabba gives you free Gambit the entire game, and no one engages him because of his hit points Scared

Cassus fett
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2022 1:38:59 PM

I mean he is a Hutt… They’re pretty beefy (Lore accurate). But, clearly the health wasn’t taken into account when costing.