RegisterDonateLogin

Is supposed to know a power socket from a computer terminal.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Go Colts Options
luke hates thrawn
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 3:46:59 AM
Groups: Member

Believe in Blue!
mercenary_moose
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:09:43 AM

Sorry, but with a non-biased perspective that comes from living outside the city of my favorite team, I am not picking the Colts to win today. The defense is completely Jekyll-and-Hyde; they'll show up and shut Ray Rice down, as they did last week, or they'll give Brandon Marshall 21 catches. The D as a whole is undersized and should get pushed around by the Jets' big line And I think that Darelle Revis is the league's best CB and will render Reggie Wayne a non-factor all game long. The key here will be the Jets' defensive scheming. If they let Peyton Manning go into his freakishly consistent, robotic JUGS-machine mode, they'll lose just like every other team that couldn't slow him down. But if they can consistently get some pressure and disrupt him, they stand a good chance of winning. I think that they have enough talent on their defense and enough strange and deceptive plays in their playbook to put the heat on Manning. And that's how they're going to win. My prediction: Jets 23, Colts 20

I'm sorry to do a bit of raining on your Colts parade, but I really am bitter about my Cowboys getting their butts handed to them last week. At least your team still has a chance to make the Super Bowl... Cursing
qvos
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:14:40 AM

I don't want the Colts, but I Peyton is Awesome! He can score at will, and although the D of the Jets is tough, and Revis is unbelievable, I just don't think its gonna happen... GO Jets Though!!!
luke hates thrawn
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:24:27 AM

mercenary_moose wrote:
Sorry, but with a non-biased perspective that comes from living outside the city of my favorite team, I am not picking the Colts to win today. The defense is completely Jekyll-and-Hyde; they'll show up and shut Ray Rice down, as they did last week, or they'll give Brandon Marshall 21 catches. The D as a whole is undersized and should get pushed around by the Jets' big line And I think that Darelle Revis is the league's best CB and will render Reggie Wayne a non-factor all game long. The key here will be the Jets' defensive scheming. If they let Peyton Manning go into his freakishly consistent, robotic JUGS-machine mode, they'll lose just like every other team that couldn't slow him down. But if they can consistently get some pressure and disrupt him, they stand a good chance of winning. I think that they have enough talent on their defense and enough strange and deceptive plays in their playbook to put the heat on Manning. And that's how they're going to win. My prediction: Jets 23, Colts 20

I'm sorry to do a bit of raining on your Colts parade, but I really am bitter about my Cowboys getting their butts handed to them last week. At least your team still has a chance to make the Super Bowl... Cursing

Yeah Bledsoe was WAY better than Romo (Known in Indy has Homo)
DarthJak
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 5:03:08 AM

GO COLTS
mercenary_moose
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 7:13:05 AM

luke hates thrawn wrote:
mercenary_moose wrote:

Yeah Bledsoe was WAY better than Romo (Known in Indy has Homo)

He's called Homo here too. But Romo's better than a lot of people give him credit for. Check out his stats through this December; they're jaw-dropping; All-Pro numbers. And December is when the Boys are supposed to slump too. I know a lot of people hate Romo, including fellow Cowboys fans, but I am more than happy with him as our starting quarterback. Manning is better, but hey, it could be worse. We could be starting JaMarcus Russell.
Eroschilles
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 7:38:15 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I expect to see Vikings - Jets at the SuperBowl, but I'm not a football expert. So I could have that quite wrong.
Demosthenes
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 8:01:02 AM

My guess is Colts-Vikings. I'd like to see Favre win another ring, because he was the player single-handedly responsible for getting me interested in football as a kid. =D
Lachesis
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 8:40:33 AM

Dallas Cowboys
Crying Crying Crying

Romo is Imo the best quaterback that dallas has had since Troy. poop 2 interceptions this season. How it that bad.

also how can he be gay, he was dating Jessica Simpson

Go Jetts

edited for language
DJ
amsnow
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 9:16:06 AM

GO SAINTS!!!!!!! Woot Woot Woot Woot sadly the viks will probably beat my saints today ThumbDown Crying
DarthJak
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 11:39:29 AM

DarthJak wrote:
GO COLTS

yea......... go Colts
EvilYeti
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 12:36:44 PM

I'm expecting Colts vs. Vikings. Go Colts!
slvader77
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 1:57:23 PM

Oh classic Favre! Throwing that interception with the game on the line
Being a packer fan that was a painful thing to watch
creme_brule
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 2:15:37 PM

slvader77 wrote:
Oh classic Favre! Throwing that interception with the game on the line
Being a packer fan that was a painful thing to watch

A) I HATE COLTS!!!Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing

B) ha ha i want the saints to win theyre near the 20...hopefully a touchdown toendthe overtime!!! :P
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Eroschilles
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 2:31:12 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

And now it's Saints - Colts... I was uber wrong
Demosthenes
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 2:50:44 PM

Well, you did say you weren't a football expert. =P
Blizzard Scout 1
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 2:50:50 PM

I called Jets Vikings, I was very wrong.
luke hates thrawn
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 2:56:48 PM

I would like to say congrats on a great season for the Jets' fans, and thank you for being good sports after the game. See ya next year guys
creme_brule
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 3:21:09 PM

luke hates thrawn wrote:
I would like to say congrats on a great season for the Jets' fans, and thank you for being good sports after the game. See ya next year guys

for some reason i detect either a note of sarcasm or a bit less sympathyt than it sounds...:P lol Laugh
saeseetiin
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 3:21:15 PM

Farve blows it again not to count all the fumbles what a joke and peyton is great