RegisterDonateLogin

Pass on what you have learned.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Call of duty, Modern warfare II Options
Xeonaught
Posted: Saturday, February 27, 2010 6:11:02 PM
Groups: Member

Ok i got this game about a month ago and IT IS FREAKING AWSOME ( except the no Russian level ). Seriously i cant stop playing it. My fav weapons are the G18 and the Silenced Intervention.

Ok this post is about what you like about tthe game and what you dont like.

Also is there any way I can look at what achevements I have earned ( Im on pc )

P.S the no russian level sucks and should never be played. Yes it adds to the story but it is in no way shape or form fun and anyone who thinks this should seek profesional help
SquelchDog
Posted: Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:21:07 PM

Spec Ops Missions are Epic! ThumbsUp
carnorjax1
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:10:35 AM

It's very fun, but WaW was so much better. It was old school elite. It's not much fun now, becuase it's mostly comprised online of little kids who don't own MW2.
yggral
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:59:12 AM

i still think its stupid that little kids mostly under 13 are playing that game its just bad for them altogether
SquelchDog
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:44:09 AM

Soooooo not a kids game!
yggral
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:53:48 AM

thats why i get so angry when children play it that another reason i was telling you about last night
Eroschilles
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:57:33 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I like the game, I play it every now and then on Xbox360. "No Russian" was a little traumatizing to play though. Game's worth every penny paid. Lotsa replay value.
yggral
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:00:27 PM

yes same idea no russian is stupid imgoing to summarieze it
go to airport kill civilians and later your person dies
i dont know why its in the game its so stupid
carnorjax1
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:03:34 PM

kids that young should not be playing those games. And on top of that, they are always bragging and singing and being annoying in general, and they suck.
Cordova
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:12:40 PM

Whilst No Russian is/was political bait, and it finds itself on the cusp of moral bankruptcy, it does serve a point as a story device. It shows the calculated and brutal murder of civilians as a tool for a larger scale, global offensive. Themes of that sort are always seen in films and books, it is only the fact that it is so visceral in a game that it drew so much outrage.

When I played it, I never fired a shot until the police arrived, and you have to, I was merely struck by the level of depravity in a game. It made me feel ill and to be honest I was like WTF, but it pushed the story forwards in a way that no-one predicted.

Yeah, it's offensive and shocking, but that's the point. If you play it and enjoy it then there's something wrong with you, but if you're shocked by it, then it's done its job, and you're drawn even more into the story it's telling. And that's why you can skip it. It isn't forced upon you, because of it's unsettling nature.

And yeah, kids online are the most annoying things ever.
yggral
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:13:01 PM

i enjoy watching my friend kill he kiles them those kids are like wat happened he uses the mp5ka no damage after jumping of building and sprint forever one and the swift knifing and the stealth thing
carnorjax1
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:20:19 PM

That's great, always fun. The other day one of 'em called my friend a fat ugly retard after he throwin knived him.
yggral
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:30:35 PM

the mp5ka is sick for that reason the fast kniving is sick with the pistol
a while back my friend was using his sniper wa2000 with a acoa scope and run around a corner and a guy with a beret is like five feet away they start shooting like crazy and my friend try sto knife the ememie and misses and the other guy shoots him with the beret
carnorjax1
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:42:06 PM

I don't know, it seems like the kids on there never try, they just sing, talk to friends, teamkill you, or brag about skills they don't got. On top of that, they are always named something stupid like (taco) poop or something dumb. Kids that young should not even be playing in the first place, as they are being exposed to violence, profanity and racism online.
SquelchDog
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 1:14:30 PM

carnorjax1 wrote:
I don't know, it seems like the kids on there never try, they just sing, talk to friends, teamkill you, or brag about skills they don't got. On top of that, they are always named something stupid like (taco) poop or something dumb. Kids that young should not even be playing in the first place, as they are being exposed to violence, profanity and racism online.

Makes you wonder what the parent's are doing. Confused
carnorjax1
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 2:13:35 PM

SquelchDog wrote:
carnorjax1 wrote:

Makes you wonder what the parent's are doing. Confused

Busy not caring, and halfmindedly saying yes when their kids ask for the games while they are on the phone. Glare
trappedslider
Posted: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 5:46:24 AM

Do all do know that you are given the choice of not doing the No Russian level right?Meh

And with that out of the way...

I enjoy playing the game and enjoy doing the story line over again,choosing to skip No Russian. I also love the multiplayer stuff. Craziest game I've ever had was a hyper game,in wihc if you move sideways its like double your normal speed or something which is part of the some of the games on the Ground War play list on the 360.

A couple of days ago, after a match a person actually said "The team that didn't win,lost."Laugh
brennan
Posted: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 6:05:16 AM

I love the realisticness of the game. The most realistic game EVER. I hate how if u play online you get your butt anonymously kicked after about 3 secs of life by some freak who lives in his moms basement and has nothing else to do except play CoD 2!!!
SquelchDog
Posted: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 7:07:19 AM

trappedslider wrote:
Do all do know that you are given the choice of not doing the No Russian level right?Meh

And with that out of the way...

I enjoy playing the game and enjoy doing the story line over again,choosing to skip No Russian. I also love the multiplayer stuff. Craziest game I've ever had was a hyper game,in wihc if you move sideways its like double your normal speed or something which is part of the some of the games on the Ground War play list on the 360.

A couple of days ago, after a match a person actually said "The team that didn't win,lost."Laugh

Yup I know, I had no idea what it was going to be so I opted to play it. Then when I realized what you had to do I did as little as possible just to get thru it. I really love playing the rest of the game it is a lot of fun, but that level should have been a cut-scene or something else instead of a playable level. Especially with all the bad thing's going on now-a-days. Columbine comes to mind. ThumbDown With some parents not paying attention to what they're kids are playing this really shouldn't have been playable level in my opinion. Glare

That being said, the rest of the game is truly awesome! ThumbsUp Spec-Ops is my favorite. The only thing I would add to it is Multi-Player Bots. So I can practice offline. Wink
SquelchDog
Posted: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 7:12:58 AM

brennan wrote:
I love the realisticness of the game. The most realistic game EVER. I hate how if u play online you get your butt anonymously kicked after about 3 secs of life by some freak who lives in his moms basement and has nothing else to do except play CoD 2!!!

LOL I used to online game a lot, and once you start learning the maps and stuff you'll figure out where those clowns are hiding and you'll get better at handing out some payback! Wink

There are thousands of people out there who do just what your talking about. When I was playing Tribes 2 those were the guy's I was hunting. They are usually the one who get the most mad when you kill them. ThumbsUp LOL

P.S. I like to mute everyone but my friends when I'm online playing, so I don't have to listen to the above mentioned player's whining and crying when I mop the floor with them. Laugh