Not as clumsy or random as a blaster.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Fundraising has begun for Renegades and Rogues VSet2 Options
dnemiller
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 4:56:12 AM
Groups: Member

Mod edit

DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS POST

Please see this post for information about supporting R&R. This thread is being locked and unstickied, but is being left for reference for now for those who did provide support according to the directions given below.

- eMouse

Ok so the fundraising has begun. We are aiming to raise $5000.00 This will cover a larger printing and the shipping (as it was way higher than expected and media mail option has been nixed by the US Postal Service).

I cannot make a donate button for this site so I will give you the easiest way I know how.

Also this time we are asking folks donate in the $30-40 range.

Anyways for those of you who dont go to gamers but want to get in on this I will give the easiest way to do it minus gamers.

Go to paypal and send money to gceagle_06@yahoo.com

In the payment please make sure your correct address is listed and that you put a note saying this is for R&R or vset2... something like that. There you go.
trey22
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 5:21:20 AM

V-Set 1 exceeded my expectations (gameplay, characters represented, card quality, etc.), and we received enough sets for our small local gaming group (+/- 10 players), so we're definitely on board for V-Set 2!

I'll spread the word and will donate soon.

AdmiralMotti89
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 5:24:55 AM

I've never seen "thank you" misspelled as "there you go" before. Tongue I'm a terrible typist though, so who am I to talk?!? BigGrin

Hopefully May is not too late to donate; I'll be strapped for resources until I start working again.
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 6:12:22 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

If I didn't misunderstand some information I read on Gamers, along with the full set of R&R cards, you will also get the printed cards for the Battle of Theed Palace (10 cards, including a new Darth Maul) ThumpUp
Sashlon
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 6:31:31 AM

Thanks for the info Dean. Wise move to cut out the middleman this time, it ate into the donated funds far too much.

Now I just need to convince Kylie of the great importance of thisBigGrin

I can't wait for R&R and the Theed Palace setThumpUp

And before people start to gripe, lets be real about it - the fundraising for DOTF did not raise enough money. People involved had to put significant amounts of extra money into the postage. We are getting the Theed set too as well. So lets avoid all the silly comments people made about fundraising last time. Given that a lot of us used to pay far more for cases from WotC, we are getting a bargain.

Keep up the great workBlooMilk
AdmiralMotti89
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 6:32:05 AM

swinefeld wrote:
If I didn't misunderstand some information I read on Gamers, along with the full set of R&R cards, you will also get the printed cards for the Battle of Theed Palace (10 cards, including a new Darth Maul) ThumpUp

I was waiting for information about that. Not that I'm not excited about the V-set, I think I might be more excited for Theed.
Sashlon
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 6:33:39 AM

AdmiralMotti89 wrote:
I've never seen "thank you" misspelled as "there you go" before. Tongue I'm a terrible typist though, so who am I to talk?!? BigGrin

I really hope that's meant to be a joke
jak
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 6:39:55 AM

of course it is
eMouse
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 7:02:28 AM

Thread stickied.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 7:27:13 AM

Donated. Cannot wait for this set.
Darth Noob
Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:08:49 AM

$30 is a bargain for the quality - meaning of course the well-planned, thoroughly tested characters. With each new set I always analyzed the stats long before I looked at the sculpt. Thanks to everyone involved in these projects. Placing my order now.
BENE
Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:17:32 AM

I made my donation! Looking forward to the new set!
Jedi Christian
Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2011 1:41:40 PM

swinefeld wrote:

So, if you donate $30-$40 for one set of R&R cards and the Battle of Theed Palace. Can we get a second set of R&R cards and the Battle of Theed Palace as a point man for play groups?
keith
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 5:08:46 PM

+ $40.00

Can't wait for the first visual spoiler!
tonythetoyman
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 4:01:58 PM

Thanks Dean... Heading over to SWMGamers to donate now. I am very happy to contribute via your site, but I think it is great that you gave folks an alternative option just in case.
SquelchDog
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 10:02:05 PM

Yes, Thanks Dean. Is there a way I can donate via money order or a bank check? Haven't gotten around to getting paypal yet. Though hopefully I will soon. Unfortunately for DotF, I had to go the "wait for it to be released and print it out way." And that black and white printer I have just doesn't cut it. Crying
qvos
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 10:24:55 PM

These guys do a great job. Just remember what 30 -40 bucks would give u in the old (Pre Target Days) 3.5 Booster packs...... Keep up the good Work Guys !
adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 3:47:34 AM

Just for clarification, because it has not been stated clearly:

When we donate, we are also signing ourselves up for a deck to be send to our address as long as we state that the donation is for V-Set 2, correct? Do we need to do anything else to end up on the shipping list?
qvos
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 9:19:58 PM

Donated $40! Thanks Dean.
billiv15
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 9:40:07 PM

adamb0nd wrote:
Just for clarification, because it has not been stated clearly:

When we donate, we are also signing ourselves up for a deck to be send to our address as long as we state that the donation is for V-Set 2, correct? Do we need to do anything else to end up on the shipping list?

When the time comes, you will need to check in with the pointman for the state you live in - to make sure he/she knows you donated and want a set. Did you also make sure Dean has your address? If not, make sure your pointman gets it when that time comes.