RegisterDonateLogin

Pass on what you have learned.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

1st Annual WAMPA Stompa 3-Day Event - OCTOBER 14-16, 2011 - UPDATED WITH BANE PRINT by Brent Woodside! Options
jak
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 7:45:52 AM
Groups: Member

what time will we be starting on Sunday?
need to know so I can make hotel arrangements BigGrin
Darth_Jim
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 9:33:53 AM

As of right now we have 4 coming for Saturday's event. I just emailed my group details and my intentions, so that number may go up. I CC'd Ian on the email.
Jester007
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2011 5:41:27 AM

Hey everyone! For those who have been patiently waiting, I have an update on the Bane picture that is being made from an artist I commissioned. To fill you all in who do not know, I have hired Brent Woodside to make an art piece depicting Darth Bane when he is in his orbalisk armor. Here's the link to the Gamers thread that has the preview. Now bear in mind that this is just a basic layout of what it's going to look like. Color and more detail are going to be added as it progresses. Enjoy!

http://www.swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12376&start=20
jak
Posted: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 6:42:00 AM

In the EPIC Duos,are the EPIC cards random, or do we chose??
DarthMalus
Posted: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 11:12:22 AM

The Duos (Friday) will be random (die rolls). Sunday's tourney (Epic Fantastic Four) will be constructed.
jak
Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 2:26:13 AM

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp only one more week! till the wampa(all you guys)gets a stompaded
swrogue57
Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 8:52:36 AM

Check it out! Very hot! This is the final of the 11"x14" Bane print by Brent Woodside that we will be giving away on Saturday. He is also sending some other prints he did for CE and CV!

swrogue57
Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 8:54:52 AM

We are also giving away a Mace Windu Force FX Lightsaber!
swrogue57
Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 8:57:54 AM

jak wrote:
what time will we be starting on Sunday?
need to know so I can make hotel arrangements BigGrin

Jak, we're still trying to get the store to clarify if they can get someone to open up early for us on Sunday. We plan on starting sometime between 11am and noon. Should be a fairly quick tournament.
juice man
Posted: Saturday, October 8, 2011 1:28:46 AM

In the 300pt Epic FF: what maps may we use? 100, 150, 200, our choice?
Jester007
Posted: Saturday, October 8, 2011 6:38:31 AM

If you go to the Downloads section on the Gamers home page, anything in the Map Guide that is approved for 100 points or more (which is just about every map) is legal to play on for the Epic Duos and Epic Fantastic Four tournaments. If anyone needs an actual list of map names, let me know and I'll send you the info. Cheers!

EDIT:The maps that were added to the Restricted List this past year are also allowed for use in the Friday and Sunday tournaments.

Sincerely,
Jester007
juice man
Posted: Saturday, October 8, 2011 12:46:12 PM

Thanks
swrogue57
Posted: Saturday, October 8, 2011 4:28:46 PM

Jester007 wrote:
If you go to the Downloads section on the Gamers home page, anything in the Map Guide that is approved for 100 points or more (which is just about every map) is legal to play on for the Epic Duos and Epic Fantastic Four tournaments. If anyone needs an actual list of map names, let me know and I'll send you the info. Cheers!

EDIT:The maps that were added to the Restricted List this past year are also allowed for use in the Friday and Sunday tournaments.

Sincerely,
Jester007

Jester007 and juice man - This is incorrect. The list of maps you are speaking of is an OLD map list from the DCI days. The only legal maps for any of the WAMPA Stompa tournaments can be found on the current version of the Floor Rules (also available in the Downloads section on the front page of the SWMGamers.com website) in the Restricted section. These are the ONLY maps legal for next weekend.

Roy (drkjedi35 on SWMGamers.com)
swrogue57
Posted: Saturday, October 8, 2011 4:45:12 PM

Update on the Brent Woodside prints - We have 2 exclusive signed framed Bane prints, 5 signed Celebration V prints, and 2 signed Celebration Europe prints. The Bane print is in one of my posts above. The other prints are below! We will be giving ALL of them away during the WAMPA Stompa tournaments!

CELEBRATION V PRINT

CELEBRATION EUROPE PRINT
juice man
Posted: Sunday, October 9, 2011 2:15:05 PM

swrogue57 wrote:
Jester007 wrote:

Sincerely,
Jester007

Jester007 and juice man - This is incorrect. The list of maps you are speaking of is an OLD map list from the DCI days. The only legal maps for any of the WAMPA Stompa tournaments can be found on the current version of the Floor Rules (also available in the Downloads section on the front page of the SWMGamers.com website) in the Restricted section. These are the ONLY maps legal for next weekend.

OK. To clarify: not the DCI Map Guide.
Yes to the Floor Rules restriced map list, right?
swrogue57
Posted: Sunday, October 9, 2011 2:39:06 PM

juice man wrote:
swrogue57 wrote:
Jester007 wrote:

Sincerely,
Jester007

OK. To clarify: not the DCI Map Guide.
Yes to the Floor Rules restriced map list, right?

No to the DCI Map Guide. Yes to the Floor Rules Restricted Map List. I thought I had put Restricted List in the original post, but apparently I only did for the Saturday Tournament. I will correct it now.

Roy
jak
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:32:28 AM

nok-nok!Mellow
who's there?Confused
wampa stompaAngry
wampa stompa who?Blink
wampa stompa your fool head in!Cursing
DarthMalus
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:13:22 PM

jak wrote:
nok-nok!Mellow
who's there?Confused
wampa stompaAngry
wampa stompa who?Blink
wampa stompa your fool head in!Cursing

LOL
Demosthenes
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:47:01 PM

We'll be there! Hoping it's gonna be an epic event. =)
Demosthenes
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2011 1:43:01 PM

Also, if anyone is looking to do any trading, I'll be bringing along all my trades. Got to try and unload some of these extra pieces so I can finish up my collection. Still got a ways to go!