RegisterDonateLogin

Let the Bloo Milk win.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Death to the Crumbling Republic (Forgotten Battles super secret Separatist forum) Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 8:26:40 AM
Groups: Member

*creepy English accent masked by Grievous coughs*

Good day fellow Separatist commanders, this is your supreme commander. I will start by saying I see us as not a slave army like our enemies but instead as a Confederacy of Independent Systems. Each led by their own commander and each to play their part in the destruction of our mutual enemy, the crumbling Republic. We come from all walks, businessman, politicians, laborers, healers, but first and foremost we are all warriors! And we shall fill the streets with Jedi and clone blood alike as our mechanical armies march on Coruscant.
My first act as SC is to appoint the previous SC of the Empire, the time travelling Jak, as my second. I'll issue out maps and squads and report any post battle reports here or to him. Remember what sorts of squads you have faced, the tactics of your opponent, and their strengths or weaknesses. And together we will burn the galaxy down and in it's embers forge a new way free of the Republic's meddlesome control.

Also I need the maps you have from the following:

501 trooper

theultrastar

theperfectsquad

Spryguy1981

The Ninjer Ginger

den24

Post here what fields of Jedi slaughter you can achieve. And lastly I won't pretend this battle will be easy, we are outnumbered, most of our heroes are weak garbage, and pound for pound their clones are stronger. But a future Rebel, or "Would be Confederate" as I call him once said "Never tell me the odds."

Strength and Honor!!

Grievous
knappskirata
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 8:36:14 AM

Maps for 501 already posted in schedule
juice man
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 9:33:44 AM

R-2, get me in that Sep super secret forum, thanks.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. (but I really admire your enthusiasm) BigGrin
jak
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 1:45:24 PM

I will serve you as I served imperial palpatine!

all hail to one of my favorite StarWars' cyborg!

THE GREAT GENERAL GRIEVOUS!
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2013 12:48:25 AM

All hail!!!

But yeah those maps.. Other then 502st...... And Juice what you doing in here? I assigned Asajj Ventress to keep people out... Sigh we really have to get rid of her... Maybe she will go all fringe and come back useful?
knappskirata
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2013 8:00:24 PM

Den 24 also has posted maps CIA editor
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 12:16:24 AM

knappskirata wrote:
Den 24 also has posted maps CIA editor

Awesome only four remain and then we can get the bloodshed rolling
spryguy1981
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:05:20 PM

I have access to all of the maps.

Il Seperatist Esercito per distruggere i nostri nemici sotto il nostro ferro tacchi a spillo.
den25
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 4:04:49 PM

Actually, it's Den25...

But that's ok. Just don't call me late for supper...lol.
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:02:36 PM

theultrastar, theperfectsquad, and The Ninjer Ginger send maps and then we can launch the fleet
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:59:44 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

A small, remote system would like to live in peace and isolation, but stories of war in nearby systems make it clear that the war will reach them in short order. Given the choice between independence and the heavy hand of a galactic republic, the choice is clear. A messenger from the Arrownians reaches GeneralGrievous' ship.

"Arrownia declares its allegiance to the CIS. Our most esteemed general, FlyingArrow, and a full legion of our troops are devoted to the cause."
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:27:03 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:
A small, remote system would like to live in peace and isolation, but stories of war in nearby systems make it clear that the war will reach them in short order. Given the choice between independence and the heavy hand of a galactic republic, the choice is clear. A messenger from the Arrownians reaches GeneralGrievous' ship.

"Arrownia declares its allegiance to the CIS. Our most esteemed general, FlyingArrow, and a full legion of our troops are devoted to the cause."

"Ahh the esteemed FlyingArrow, just a Count Dooku predicted. Welcome to the Confederacy, your troops will make a fine addition to our forces. It seemed as if AndyHatton is now serving the Republic? Very well, we shall soon be launching an all out surprise attack to wipe out or enemy's infrastructure and bases. Prepare your droids for deployment and rest well you can. For soon we shall lay siege to the jedi temple itself..."
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 12:04:32 PM

Maps have been forwarded to the Mandalorian Consolate, soon your marching orders will be transmitted via secure hololink. Hold your loved ones close and prepare your weapons for the great glorious uprising of the Confederacy.
As well the first round is meant for a two fold purpose; to search out and aquire needed allies to help balance our numbers. Second, as a testing and proving grounds for each of our commanders. Perform well and your requests for reinforcements will be given top priority. Perform poorly... And reauests will not be so... Smooth...

Strength and Honor my Confederate brothers!
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, February 2, 2013 10:05:12 AM

Confederate brothers your orders have arrived. Learn your battlefields, learn the intricate details of your droids, heroes and men assigned to you. And remember we need each and every victory to grow our Confederacy and allow us the numbers we need to wrest Coruscant from the hands of our enemies. I look forward to the favorable reports as we overwhelm our enemies.

Strength and Honor

Grievous
501 Trooper
Posted: Saturday, February 2, 2013 12:05:11 PM

I have made an easy to look at list of our non-restricteds.

Separatist Non-Restricted List
juice man
Posted: Saturday, February 2, 2013 12:22:59 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:
Il Seperatist Esercito per distruggere i nostri nemici sotto il nostro ferro tacchi a spillo.

We will punch holes in the rusting iron.Razz Long live the Republic.
501 Trooper
Posted: Saturday, February 2, 2013 1:51:31 PM

В республике будет крошиться под мощью сепаратистов. Да здравствует Гривус! (V respublike budet kroshitʹsya pod moshchʹyu separatistov. Da zdravstvuyet Grivus!) Flapper
501 Trooper
Posted: Saturday, February 2, 2013 1:54:12 PM

501 Trooper wrote:
В республике будет крошиться под мощью сепаратистов. Да здравствует Гривус! (V respublike budet kroshitʹsya pod moshchʹyu separatistov. Da zdravstvuyet Grivus!) Flapper

That means The republic will crumble under the might of the separatists. Long live Grievous! In Russian.
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2013 1:42:52 AM

501 Trooper wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:

That means The republic will crumble under the might of the separatists. Long live Grievous! In Russian.

Excellent! As long as our Russian brethren breath this fight will go on! We will go Stalingrad on Coruscant.
DARPH NADER
Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2013 3:19:59 AM

Coruscant will burn and from its ashes we shall rebuild! Bomb Bomb Bomb