RegisterDonateLogin

Recommends never trying to milk a rancor.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Death to the Crumbling Republic (Forgotten Battles super secret Separatist forum) Options
501 Trooper
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:04:58 PM
Groups: Member

History is written by the winners. The republic, if they win, will make it look as if we are the bad guys, and we can not let that happen. I have evidence that Palpatine is a Sith, plotting to turn the Republic into a dictatorship. That is why I deserted the GAR. Any republic commander that wishes to join us now in our rightful campaign to stop corruption, and save the Galaxy from the evils of dictatorship, I urge you to do so now. This will be reposted on all channels.
501 Trooper
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:01:02 PM

As the end of the war comes in sight, we must decide what to do with the Republic commanders who failed to see the errors of their ways, and the clones they enslaved.

I would like to suggest a humane and friendly terms of surrender for the republic.

Should they win, they may keep their dangerous, run down, and polluted capital of Courascant, with a pardon to all their commanders, besides the jedi.

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine shall be handed over to us as a POW, and shall undergo a fair investigation, and trial to decide his fate.

All worlds who wish to join the Confederacy of Independent Systems may do so through peaceful, fair elections by the popular sovereignty.

The republic will allow the creation of a confederacy embassy in their senate district to discuss any future alliances or treaties. We shall do the same for the Republic on our capital.

As for the jedi, we will assist them and the wookiees in rebuilding, and replanting Kashyyk, wich will serve as the homeworld for the jedi, because of the wookiees' close relationship with them. The jedi and wookiee allies will remain neutral in all disputes, and will not answer to any government. However, they will be given all rights any galactic government would have, besides make alliances.

All three galactic Governments will have fundraisers to support the retired clones. When enough money is raised to find them homes, the Governments will also open jobs to clones, and encourage private companies to do the same. The Clones will be given citizenship in any of the three governments they wish, and them and their families will not be taxed for 5 years after the end of the war. They will be given any benefits a veteran would get. I will not receive these benefits, because I have already found my place in society.

Please consider these terms to give to the republic. Remember, we are merely fighting for freedom, democracy, and equal rights, without the corruption of Palpatine. These will give us what we want, integrate the socially awkward clones into society, and lessen the blow for the republic.
knappskirata
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:26:23 PM

501 Trooper wrote:
As the end of the war comes in sight, we must decide what to do with the Republic commanders who failed to see the errors of their ways, and the clones they enslaved.

I would like to suggest a humane and friendly terms of surrender for the republic.

Should they win, they may keep their dangerous, run down, and polluted capital of Courascant, with a pardon to all their commanders, besides the jedi.

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine shall be handed over to us as a POW, and shall undergo a fair investigation, and trial to decide his fate.

All worlds who wish to join the Confederacy of Independent Systems may do so through peaceful, fair elections by the popular sovereignty.

The republic will allow the creation of a confederacy embassy in their senate district to discuss any future alliances or treaties. We shall do the same for the Republic on our capital.

As for the jedi, we will assist them and the wookiees in rebuilding, and replanting Kashyyk, wich will serve as the homeworld for the jedi, because of the wookiees' close relationship with them. The jedi and wookiee allies will remain neutral in all disputes, and will not answer to any government. However, they will be given all rights any galactic government would have, besides make alliances.

All three galactic Governments will have fundraisers to support the retired clones. When enough money is raised to find them homes, the Governments will also open jobs to clones, and encourage private companies to do the same. The Clones will be given citizenship in any of the three governments they wish, and them and their families will not be taxed for 5 years after the end of the war. They will be given any benefits a veteran would get. I will not receive these benefits, because I have already found my place in society.

Please consider these terms to give to the republic. Remember, we are merely fighting for freedom, democracy, and equal rights, without the corruption of Palpatine. These will give us what we want, integrate the socially awkward clones into society, and lessen the blow for the republic.

At the beginning of the clone wars, I might have taken this better. However, after all that has happened in this war, you expect us to believe this? After all of the neutral worlds you captured who never wanted a part in this war? What about Ryloth, Alderaan, and Khooda, the planet the Separtists burned to the ground? If Palpatine is who we think he is, he was the mastermind all along. The mysterious "Jedi" who ordered the clone army and the droid army, Dooku's Sith master. Palpatine has directed this clone wars and most of the suffering it caused. While the Republic still has breath, we wil not rest. If you wanted peace and equal rights, you had your chance, but blew it by invading neutral worlds or planets of the Republic. If you wanted politics, you should have sent an ambassador, not a droid with a blaser. May the republic rally for victory, instead of negotiate with known terrorists who we have lost so much to...

P.S. Palpatine, we know you are sending this crap, so stop trying to lie to the galaxy that you plan on living in peace and justice with the Jedi. For thousands of years, the Sith have been sworn enemies of the Jedi, and you try to lie about peace?
501 Trooper
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 1:26:37 PM

knappskirata wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:

At the beginning of the clone wars, I might have taken this better. However, after all that has happened in this war, you expect us to believe this? After all of the neutral worlds you captured who never wanted a part in this war? What about Ryloth, Alderaan, and Khooda, the planet the Separtists burned to the ground? If Palpatine is who we think he is, he was the mastermind all along. The mysterious "Jedi" who ordered the clone army and the droid army, Dooku's Sith master. Palpatine has directed this clone wars and most of the suffering it caused. While the Republic still has breath, we wil not rest. If you wanted peace and equal rights, you had your chance, but blew it by invading neutral worlds or planets of the Republic. If you wanted politics, you should have sent an ambassador, not a droid with a blaser. May the republic rally for victory, instead of negotiate with known terrorists who we have lost so much to...

P.S. Palpatine, we know you are sending this crap, so stop trying to lie to the galaxy that you plan on living in peace and justice with the Jedi. For thousands of years, the Sith have been sworn enemies of the Jedi, and you try to lie about peace?

You believe palpatine is sending you this! Is manipulating me!? How dare you. It is you that is being manipulated! You that is following his Republic! I asked for a pardon for you and your fellow commanders! All I asked the Republic is to turn over Palpatine to me, and dissolve the bonds between the Jedi and republic. I shall give you one last chance to accept the terms of surrender as long as Grievous does not object.

The following will be added to the terms.

I will personally take charge of palpatine along with my most loyal followers to make sure dark side force users fighting for our cause, such as Darth Jak and Count Dooku, do not attempt to free him. I will conduct an investigation, and provide security for his trial. Darth Jak and Count Dooku will be questioned and watched until Palpatine has been charged.

Both the Republic and the Confederacy will mostly disarm, leaving only enough that they could defend themselves from an immediate aggression until they could rearm. All factories for war material will be shut down until further notice. All military academies will have a lowered acceptance rate, and there will be a limit on the number of these academies.
knappskirata
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 2:06:59 PM

Tell you what, after I win tonight, we can talk about terms of surrender(which will be yours)
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 6:28:03 PM

TO: ALL SEPARATIST COMMANDERS
SUBJECT: INVASION

Gentleman,

You knew it was coming, Coruscant. The jewel of the Republic and the heart of our enemy. We have weakened their forces, not as much as I would have liked, but enough that we must seize the opportunity now to hot out enemy while they are down. The mission is simple, capture Palpatine and burn Coruscant to the ground. I will lead the assualt on the senate via an old secret escapee route provided to me by our contact on the inside.

501st, you must destroy their central transit terminal to send the planet into chaos while securing my exfiltration route.

Ninjer, you must lead the attack on the Jedi temple, while most of their senior members are deployed off planet, you should still expect a fight. But you have been given the great honor of destroying their history, the current generation of younglings, and the very spirit of the Jedi.

Commander Den, to my most skilled commander I give the task of setting this planet aflame. Ventress reported that this fueling station is located above the planets main fuel reserves. Destroying the facility will allow us to ignite a wildfire that will consume their entire world.

Darth Jak, I have heard word that there are survivors from our Tatooine campaign that are mounting a reinforcement mission. With the leftovers of that battle they could sway the battle or Coruscant in their favor, this must not happen.

Col Nader, you have been assigned to wipe out the Republic's mining operation on Kessel while the galaxy's eyes are distracted by Coruscant's fire. This will prepare the coffin for the burned corpse of our enemy.

General Spry, you have been trusted by Dooku to lead the assault on Coruscant's military command center. These are the brightest and most experienced of our enemy's warriors, see to it they die a warrior's death, all of them.

Perfect Squad, you have been tasked with sowing chaos in the streets of Coruscant to draw their forces away from their critical sectors that we are targeting. As no forces can be allocated you must make use of what you can scrap together from the invasion forces.

All the forces I have allocated are expendable now, sacrifice all in this last battle as there will not be another after this day, for better or for worse the war ends today.

Grievous
501 Trooper
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 8:01:26 PM

Don't you think we shouldn't burn Coruscant considering we want a peaceful end to this war? I mean, if we burn coruscant, don't you think the republic will be a little pissed and unreasonable?
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 6:23:03 AM

501 Trooper wrote:
Don't you think we shouldn't burn Coruscant considering we want a peaceful end to this war? I mean, if we burn coruscant, don't you think the republic will be a little pissed and unreasonable?

I'm irrational villain twisted by brain manipulation and a history of bias towards the Jedi... It's what we do? Haha
knappskirata
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 6:45:15 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:

I'm irrational villain twisted by brain manipulation and a history of bias towards the Jedi... It's what we do? Haha

See what I mean, peace and justice with this villain? Never in a million years...
501 Trooper
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 3:31:18 PM

knappskirata wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:

See what I mean, peace and justice with this villain? Never in a million years...

I . . . don't know what to say. If Grievous does not wish to act civilly, I will start my own faction, fighting to destroy the corruption in the senate, and in the office of Supreme Chancellor itself.

If anyone wishes to join me, please do. We will call ourselves the Alliance to Restore the Republic.

knappskirata
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 3:49:09 PM

501 Trooper wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:

I . . . don't know what to say. If Grievous does not wish to act civilly, I will start my own faction, fighting to destroy the corruption in the senate, and in the office of Supreme Chancellor itself.

If anyone wishes to join me, please do. We will call ourselves the Alliance to Restore the Republic.

If you would like to restore order to the Republic, send diplomats instead droids or soldiers. The galaxy cannot afford another war
501 Trooper
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 7:46:18 PM

knappskirata wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:

If you would like to restore order to the Republic, send diplomats instead droids or soldiers. The galaxy cannot afford another war

Agreed. We can commence negotiations on an agreed date and time.

I am still awaiting others to pledge themselves to this cause.
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2013 11:43:41 PM

There may not be a Coruscant to send them to... Your planets fuel burns it alive... This war is yet to be declared over

Hail the Confederacy!!!
501 Trooper
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 6:12:30 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
There may not be a Coruscant to send them to... Your planets fuel burns it alive... This war is yet to be declared over

Hail the Confederacy!!!

You barve. You're killing innocent lives! Should you destroy the Republic, I shall lead the Alliance to avenge it. For the republic, only Palpatine is corrupt. But for the CIS, all the leaders are corrupt, making good, moral commanders believe they are fighting for a righteous cause.

Rise, good beings of the galaxy, so that we may stop this Tyranny that is on the brink of the republic, and to stop the evil slime of the leaders of the confederacy.
knappskirata
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 8:25:00 AM

501 Trooper wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:

My idea for the next campaign is actually Rebellion with extras vs winner of forgotten battles. Anyone?
knappskirata
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 8:47:03 AM

501 Trooper wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

Hail the Confederacy!!!

You barve. You're killing innocent lives! Should you destroy the Republic, I shall lead the Alliance to avenge it. For the republic, only Palpatine is corrupt. But for the CIS, all the leaders are corrupt, making good, moral commanders believe they are fighting for a righteous cause.

Rise, good beings of the galaxy, so that we may stop this Tyranny that is on the brink of the republic, and to stop the evil slime of the leaders of the confederacy.
If the republic falls,my remaining followers will join this cause
501 Trooper
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:56:48 AM

knappskirata wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:

My idea for the next campaign is actually Rebellion with extras vs winner of forgotten battles. Anyone?

Considering where we are now, we should do that.
501 Trooper
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 10:04:25 AM

Negotiations will commence once your Spec Ops Clones stop coming after me. Unfortunately, I have heard they report directly to Sidious himself, so until he is eliminated, there can be no negotiations.
knappskirata
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 10:11:37 AM

501 Trooper wrote:
Negotiations will commence once your Spec Ops Clones stop coming after me. Unfortunately, I have heard they report directly to Sidious himself, so until he is eliminated, there can be no negotiations.
The wookiees will meet you and escort you to a safe location
juice man
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:45:30 PM

knappskirata wrote:
YES!
It will be interesting to see how the mighty Rebels do vs. the Republic (or Sepis).