Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

YES! IT'S TRUE! BATTLEFRONT AGAIN! Options
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:41:38 PM
Groups: Member

pegolego wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:
^18-1. Nuff said LOL . What's 'yo PSN account? (PM ME, don't share it here! Could be stalkers! Like cassus fett in vampire form! He hasn't found me yet!)

I'll find you eventually ;..;
I am overjoyed at this news and I know DICE will do a good job.
Also 18-1 ha thats nothing, I went 105-13 during a 45 minute long 500 ticket TDM on Canals

Yah, but I only play 1 hour every week and a half or so, and I was proud of my 18-1 in a 10 minute game where we redlined (a term my brother taught me from MAG, he was real big there, in a big clan and buddies with the top player in the world which happened to be a girl) the attackers in rush. What's your Score Per Minute, oh vampire?Wub

Also, I NEVER played ANY shooter (even battlefront, besides the PSP lock on ones) until I started BF3 (and only went straight to Multiplayer, no campaign) except about an hour of a TERRIBLE movie shooter for Battle Los Angeles. So I am a ROOKIE! Also, not to nitpick your amazing score, but 105-13 IS a bit less percentage wise than 18-1 (though that's like the ONLY time I've done better than like 2.0 so...). TDM at Canals is pretty awesome, I always get my Saiga 12 K out, plant a Spawn Beacon in one of the high crates, jump down to my little hiding corner in the bottom after placing my motion sensor in the middle. EVERY time someone kills an enemy within most all of the crate area I get 30 points for motion sensor assist/spot bonus. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't though... FAMAS is my gun, Assault my kit, reviving my life.

No offense intended my friend, my juicy full of blood friend ;..;
Anyway I have not checked for quite some time as I started getting connection problems but I recently picked it back up.
I trust DICE to make this thing right and I think a touch of gritty realism could do wonders just look at what it did to the fantasic Umbara arc from the recent season.
pegolego
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:42:02 PM

Gungan Batman Clone wrote:
pegolego wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Joseph blob wrote:
SignerJ wrote:
Darth_Reignir wrote:
Also, a friend and I were talking last night: with all the attention the Old Republic has been seeing lately, what with KOTOR and the MMO, it definitely makes you wonder if we will see the Old Republic and Sith as playable factions.

Oh gosh, I hope not. It'll only be TOR love, with absolutely nothing of worth from KotOR. I'd much prefer mods.

Interesting thought. Speaking of which does anyone know where I can get mods, specifically for the PC? (I know, I live in the dark ages under a rock, which is the Gungan Batcave)

Are you... The Gungan Wonder? The Red Kaadu? Gungan Batman Clone's teenage sidekick?Scared

Dang, sorry peg' this happens sometimes. My friend, Joseph blob who is over a lot, sometimes logs into his account at my house, thus causing some confusion. I go on bloomilk, and start typing stuff, and then realize I posted it under his name. I quickly delete the post and then re-post it under my name. Usually there is minimum damage, but, he just left my house so he was still logged in here.

Awww... I was gonna ask if I could become Gungan Batgirl...

Sorry can't have anyone finding out the secret identityBigGrin . And wait, are you a girl? I didn't realize that....So much for my detective skillsBlushing , no wonder you liked Pink Milk so muchLOL!

No! LOL LOL , but Robin was already taken (I thought, by that Joseph Blob guy! Sneaky), and being Nightwing would really just be two of the same Kaadu which can't happen because the other Kaadu is already Robin and Nightwing is Robin and that goes in Gungan Kaadu worlds too, right Batman? Holy crap Batman!

And corranhorn? There actually ARE some of us poor Jonathans's that are girls Confused
pegolego
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:43:37 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:
^18-1. Nuff said LOL . What's 'yo PSN account? (PM ME, don't share it here! Could be stalkers! Like cassus fett in vampire form! He hasn't found me yet!)

I'll find you eventually ;..;
I am overjoyed at this news and I know DICE will do a good job.
Also 18-1 ha thats nothing, I went 105-13 during a 45 minute long 500 ticket TDM on Canals

Yah, but I only play 1 hour every week and a half or so, and I was proud of my 18-1 in a 10 minute game where we redlined (a term my brother taught me from MAG, he was real big there, in a big clan and buddies with the top player in the world which happened to be a girl) the attackers in rush. What's your Score Per Minute, oh vampire?Wub

Also, I NEVER played ANY shooter (even battlefront, besides the PSP lock on ones) until I started BF3 (and only went straight to Multiplayer, no campaign) except about an hour of a TERRIBLE movie shooter for Battle Los Angeles. So I am a ROOKIE! Also, not to nitpick your amazing score, but 105-13 IS a bit less percentage wise than 18-1 (though that's like the ONLY time I've done better than like 2.0 so...). TDM at Canals is pretty awesome, I always get my Saiga 12 K out, plant a Spawn Beacon in one of the high crates, jump down to my little hiding corner in the bottom after placing my motion sensor in the middle. EVERY time someone kills an enemy within most all of the crate area I get 30 points for motion sensor assist/spot bonus. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't though... FAMAS is my gun, Assault my kit, reviving my life.

No offense intended my friend, my juicy full of blood friend ;..;

LOL You'll nevah find me!

By the way, are you even the variety of vampires that drink blood??? Or just the kind that sparkles Wub Heart
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:48:54 PM

pegolego wrote:
pegolego wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Joseph blob wrote:
SignerJ wrote:
Darth_Reignir wrote:
Also, a friend and I were talking last night: with all the attention the Old Republic has been seeing lately, what with KOTOR and the MMO, it definitely makes you wonder if we will see the Old Republic and Sith as playable factions.

Oh gosh, I hope not. It'll only be TOR love, with absolutely nothing of worth from KotOR. I'd much prefer mods.

Interesting thought. Speaking of which does anyone know where I can get mods, specifically for the PC? (I know, I live in the dark ages under a rock, which is the Gungan Batcave)

Are you... The Gungan Wonder? The Red Kaadu? Gungan Batman Clone's teenage sidekick?Scared

Dang, sorry peg' this happens sometimes. My friend, Joseph blob who is over a lot, sometimes logs into his account at my house, thus causing some confusion. I go on bloomilk, and start typing stuff, and then realize I posted it under his name. I quickly delete the post and then re-post it under my name. Usually there is minimum damage, but, he just left my house so he was still logged in here.

Sorry can't have anyone finding out the secret identityBigGrin . And wait, are you a girl? I didn't realize that....So much for my detective skillsBlushing , no wonder you liked Pink Milk so muchLOL!

No! LOL LOL , but Robin was already taken (I thought, by that Joseph Blob guy! Sneaky), and being Nightwing would really just be two of the same Kaadu which can't happen because the other Kaadu is already Robin and Nightwing is Robin and that goes in Gungan Kaadu worlds too, right Batman? Holy crap Batman!

And corranhorn? There actually ARE some of us poor Jonathans's that are girls Confused

Oh, OK, well then you can be Alfred.
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:49:55 PM

My hope is it plays like battlefield 3, 5 classes, assault,medic,engineer/anti tank, Sniper and Commander
I'd also like to see KOTOR it can be based off the excellent Conversion Pack 2.0. I'd also like to see new republic and Yuuzhan Vong but I doubt it will happen, *sniff since no one cares about the Vong sniff* along space with triumphant return of space battles and heros especially some new ones cough jaina solo, Darth Reaven cough
pegolego
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:50:31 PM

pegolego wrote:
pegolego wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Joseph blob wrote:
SignerJ wrote:
Darth_Reignir wrote:

I don't wanna be an OLD Gungan!
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:52:16 PM

By the way, are you even the variety of vampires that drink blood??? Or just the kind that sparkles

Blasphemy!!!!, I'll make sure to drink you dry for even suggesting I sparkle. grumbley grumble stupid twilight ruining my cool image grumble grumbley. *sulks off to grumble and complain some more*
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:58:03 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
My hope is it plays like battlefield 3, 5 classes, assault,medic,engineer/anti tank, Sniper and Commander
I'd also like to see KOTOR it can be based off the excellent Conversion Pack 2.0. I'd also like to see new republic and Yuuzhan Vong but I doubt it will happen, *sniff since no one cares about the Vong sniff* along space with triumphant return of space battles and heros especially some new ones cough jaina solo, Darth Reaven cough

Yuuzhan Vong would be an AWESOMEThumbsUp faction to play in a Video Game.
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:59:19 PM

pegolego wrote:
pegolego wrote:
pegolego wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Joseph blob wrote:
SignerJ wrote:
Darth_Reignir wrote:

You could be another superhero and we could have team-ups and form our own Gungan Justice League! How about Supergungan! Or the Green Gungan!
corranhorn
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:01:16 PM

Oooh! Oooh! I call being the Gungan Lantern!
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:02:33 PM

corranhorn wrote:
Oooh! Oooh! I call being the Gungan Lantern!

Great that's one! Anyone else want to join the Gungan Justice League?
pegolego
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:02:33 PM

pegolego wrote:
pegolego wrote:
pegolego wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Joseph blob wrote:
SignerJ wrote:
Darth_Reignir wrote:

You could be another superhero and we could have team-ups and form our own Gungan Justice League! How about Supergungan! Or the Green Gungan!

No. I shall be called Captain Otoh Gunga, The Gungan Super Soldier, The First Gungan Avenger. And wield my Plasma Gungan Shield (like that of the Shieldbearers) with Super-Gungan speed and strength.
pegolego
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:03:43 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
By the way, are you even the variety of vampires that drink blood??? Or just the kind that sparkles

Blasphemy!!!!, I'll make sure to drink you dry for even suggesting I sparkle. grumbley grumble stupid twilight ruining my cool image grumble grumbley. *sulks off to grumble and complain some more*

Gotta catch me first! Edward... Flapper
corranhorn
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:08:13 PM

Who wants to be on Team Cassus with me?
pegolego
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:18:21 PM

Angry No! He sparkles too much!
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:28:47 PM

pegolego wrote:

Oh man you are so toast once I find you. Anyone know a place to get some good marmalade? You know for my pegolego toast
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:36:01 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:

Oh man you are so toast once I find you. Anyone know a place to get some good marmalade? You know for my pegolego toast

I thought Vampires would grind the people up into bloody chunks and then use that as their marmalade for their toast.
corranhorn
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:55:19 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:

I thought Vampires would grind the people up into bloody chunks and then use that as their marmalade for their toast.

Nah, he dosen't want to get blood on his sparkles.
pegolego
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:23:33 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:

I make AWFUL toast. I'm too dirty and sweaty and certainly not SPARKLY enough for your tastes from baseball practice. At the end, I crawled across the entire outfield (300-350 depth, from foul pole to foul pole) on hands and knees 'cause I could, and was flyin! Even on hands and knees you couldn't catch me!
Sithborg
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:58:50 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

I'm just going to say, THIS is what makes me excited for Battlefront. Just imagine taking what you see in here, and applying Star Wars.