RegisterDonateLogin

You can waste time with your friends later.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

YES! IT'S TRUE! BATTLEFRONT AGAIN! Options
Cassus fett
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:26:35 AM
Groups: Member

pegolego wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Angry No! He sparkles too much!

Oh man you are so toast once I find you. Anyone know a place to get some good marmalade? You know for my pegolego toast

I make AWFUL toast. I'm too dirty and sweaty and certainly not SPARKLY enough for your tastes from baseball practice. At the end, I crawled across the entire outfield (300-350 depth, from foul pole to foul pole) on hands and knees 'cause I could, and was flyin! Even on hands and knees you couldn't catch me!

Oh thats fine now your nice and tired easy pickings plus I already have a back up plan you see while you were practicing I sent zombie corranhorn to your house to eat your parents, he told me they were quite delicious. ;..;
corranhorn
Posted: Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:13:36 PM

Yep. I never knew how tasty cartilage was.
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, June 13, 2013 8:24:49 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:

Oh man you are so toast once I find you. Anyone know a place to get some good marmalade? You know for my pegolego toast

I make AWFUL toast. I'm too dirty and sweaty and certainly not SPARKLY enough for your tastes from baseball practice. At the end, I crawled across the entire outfield (300-350 depth, from foul pole to foul pole) on hands and knees 'cause I could, and was flyin! Even on hands and knees you couldn't catch me!

Oh thats fine now your nice and tired easy pickings plus I already have a back up plan you see while you were practicing I sent zombie corranhorn to your house to eat your parents, he told me they were quite delicious. ;..;

OMG

Well... I'll just call the Bombad Knight on you! Or his he a Marvel Zombie now too...Scared (that's more scary than sparkly vampire's...
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:21:10 AM

pegolego wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:

OMG

Well... I'll just call the Bombad Knight on you! Or his he a Marvel Zombie now too...Scared (that's more scary than sparkly vampire's...

AH HEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryBATMAN IS DC NOT MARVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am fineThumbsUp However, some of my other clones may have gotten into the Marvel Universe by stealing my TARDIS so um...they may be zombies...awkward...
pegolego
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:49:39 AM

Gungan Batman Clone wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:

OMG

AH HEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryBATMAN IS DC NOT MARVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this, just can't be too careful! Though, why you would not want to be the superior Marvel, I know not.
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:57:47 AM

pegolego wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
pegolego wrote:

OMG

AH HEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryBATMAN IS DC NOT MARVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this, just can't be too careful! Though, why you would not want to be the superior Marvel, I know not.

I can use the TARDIS to travel through all universes. However, I do agree, Marvel is mostly better than DC.
corranhorn
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:58:45 AM

Marvel? Superior?

vs.

Yeah...about that...

LOL
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 8:24:02 AM

corranhorn wrote:
Marvel? Superior?

vs.

Yeah...about that...

LOL

AH, Yes. I think DC is good at being Epic or Legendary. Their prime characters are good, they have the classics of Batman and Superman. But, I think Marvel does a better job at promoting their calls B, C, and D characters. Such as the Guardians of the Galaxy movie coming out. Which may involve David Tennant the 10th (or 11th) Doctor Woot ThumbsUp
corranhorn
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 8:29:35 AM

We'll have to agree to disagree...wait, unacceptable! EXTERMINATE!! Flapper
Joseph blob
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 8:35:38 AM

I think we are obsessed over too many franchises...
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 8:36:57 AM

corranhorn wrote:

DELETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oh and the 9th Doctor is in Thor 2)
kitfisto10
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 9:25:21 AM

corranhorn wrote:

DELETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oh and the 9th Doctor is in Thor 2)

You fools, you have been so focused on your pointless arguing that you have let your guard down. You will all be destroyed for the glory of the Sontaran Empire!
Joseph blob
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 10:56:54 AM

kitfisto10 wrote:
corranhorn wrote:

You fools, you have been so focused on your pointless arguing that you have let your guard down. You will all be destroyed for the glory of the Sontaran Empire!

I'm not going to get involved, instead I'm going to play with my grenades...SONTAR HA!

corranhorn
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 11:08:06 AM

*corranhorn quietly slips away in his TARDIS*
Cassus fett
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 12:58:20 PM

*;..; cassus fett* stows away on corrans tardis
corranhorn
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 1:00:12 PM

*sonic screwdivers Cassus' room shut and drops him off on Clom*
Cassus fett
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 1:01:05 PM

corranhorn wrote:
*sonic screwdivers Cassus' room shut and drops him off on Clom*

Darn foiled again by your fancy modern technology.