RegisterDonateLogin

It might help if you got out and pushed.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Toe-To-Toe squad building contest 2 bigger and better :D Options
juice man
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:12:03 AM
Groups: Member

UrbanShmi wrote:
juice man wrote:
Lord_Ball wrote:
Biggest problem I see with that team is that the best case scenario is a draw (both teams wiped out).
Unless he faces a Vong team. Then it's a loss

Or Force Absorb.
Force Absorb/Defense does not work vs Thought Bomb. Nhilus force sucking would do it.
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:19:59 AM

Oops I had Vader spend of sidious FPs but forgot to type it in there and I didn't know about draw fire and the overwhelming but ull get another chance at redemption ur squad was really heavy hitting but I think maras avoid defeat is what saved them espically anakin lol
Galactic Funk
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:30:47 AM

I saw that you were 1 short and hoping for another to go up against TheHutts. If one came in that I missed no worries but if you still need one here it is:

Note: I purposely didn't look to see what TheHutts was running (didn't think that would be fair).

62 Revan SL
54 Caedus SL
42 Lomi Plo
30 Vergere
10 Figran D'an

Vergere gets positioned adjacent to the Force User that you most want to Sever (if possible). Figran gets positioned between 2 allies if possible or to account for Distraction the best. Lomi want to mindtrick 3 enemies as much as possible and get off all her attacks before she bites it. Crab armor on Revan most likely. Round 2 ATFW with Caedus. Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Edit: Revan probably on an end and next to Figran if possible. Need him to live a little while. Of course he can swap around as needed to get away from trouble too.
pegolego
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:38:46 AM

Lord_Ball wrote:
OK, for this one Lets try
56 Jango Fett, Bounty Hunter (just because the pose is great and he has sniper)
48 IG-88A
43 IG-88, Assassin Droid
32 Talon Karrde, Information Broker
20 Boushh

What? Scared

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Luke Skywalker style)

I can't play my mentor! Just kidding, sorry in advance LB Flapper ThumpUp

And good luck! You are going to need it against my mighty separatist sith lords! Oh wait... *grumble* *mumble* *darntallonkardegrumble* *stinkinjedihunterjangogrumble*... Laugh

This is gon' be GOOD! BlooMilk
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:57:06 AM

Galactic Funk wrote:
I saw that you were 1 short and hoping for another to go up against TheHutts. If one came in that I missed no worries but if you still need one here it is:

Note: I purposely didn't look to see what TheHutts was running (didn't think that would be fair).

62 Revan SL
54 Caedus SL
42 Lomi Plo
30 Vergere
10 Figran D'an

Vergere gets positioned adjacent to the Force User that you most want to Sever (if possible). Figran gets positioned between 2 allies if possible or to account for Distraction the best. Lomi want to mindtrick 3 enemies as much as possible and get off all her attacks before she bites it. Crab armor on Revan most likely. Round 2 ATFW with Caedus. Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Edit: Revan probably on an end and next to Figran if possible. Need him to live a little while. Of course he can swap around as needed to get away from trouble too.
. Nope ur good when I get home I'll add u to the bracket (:
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:58:13 AM

pegolego wrote:
Lord_Ball wrote:
48 IG-88A
43 IG-88, Assassin Droid
20 Boushh

What? Scared

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Luke Skywalker style)

I can't play my mentor! Just kidding, sorry in advance LB Flapper ThumpUp

And good luck! You are going to need it against my mighty separatist sith lords! Oh wait... *grumble* *mumble* *darntallonkardegrumble* *stinkinjedihunterjangogrumble*... Laugh

This is gon' be GOOD! BlooMilk

Sorry peg but think of it this way if u wen then you become the master(;
pegolego
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:59:05 AM

Alright, for my team, I would prefer it like this (left to right) Maul, CotS; Whorm; Dr. Evazan, GC; Grievous, JH; Sidious, SC

Preferably, use someone's Quad/Twin to take out Talon first turn, weakening his squad :D. Don't be afraid to use Sidious Lightning in a pinch (I'd prefer not to, it could hurt teammates or himself, spends his FP quickly and also causes him to lose his Quad, but if I HAVE to have someone activated...).

Grievous has Renewal; if he misses BE SURE TO REROLL

Evazan can do his heal thing on allies, or he can auto-damage enemies, as you see fit. Try to keep Whorm out of trouble (AD from Dr E helps); Maul and Grievous NEED that Twin!

Other stuff... Target priority be like: Talon, IG-88 AD, Jango, IG-88A, Boushh
Lord_Ball
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:09:50 AM

pegolego wrote:
Target priority be like: Talon, IG-88 AD, Jango, IG-88A, Boushh

Swap Jango and IG-88, AD and that looks like a good standard setup formation (putting the IG's with their shield next to the guy that might grenade 40 Wink )
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:26:03 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

CorranHornsux123 wrote:
FA: Sidious activates gains 3 FP up to 7 uses 4 FP's, down to 3, on Lighting 4. Kyp takes 50 down to 20hp, rolls for activation(MAKES IT).

A better move here would have been a move and then Assault/Rage for two 40dmg shots at Kyp. With Jedi Hunter, anything but a 1 would have hit. Two hits would have killed Kyp.
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:47:57 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:
CorranHornsux123 wrote:
FA: Sidious activates gains 3 FP up to 7 uses 4 FP's, down to 3, on Lighting 4. Kyp takes 50 down to 20hp, rolls for activation(MAKES IT).

A better move here would have been a move and then Assault/Rage for two 40dmg shots at Kyp. With Jedi Hunter, anything but a 1 would have hit. Two hits would have killed Kyp.

Honestly I was gonna do that but then I thought why if u roll a 1 miss and the Kyp would be alive to hit u it was hard Cruz my friend was playing the other team and the time I was thinking what would FlyingArrow do lol
UrbanShmi
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:03:28 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

juice man wrote:
UrbanShmi wrote:
juice man wrote:
Lord_Ball wrote:
Biggest problem I see with that team is that the best case scenario is a draw (both teams wiped out).
Unless he faces a Vong team. Then it's a loss

Or Force Absorb.
Force Absorb/Defense does not work vs Thought Bomb. Nhilus force sucking would do it.

Oops, silly me.
juice man
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:14:42 AM

These Kel-Dor squads got me thinking, don't know if this has been posted yet:

115 Grand Master Luke Skywalker
39 Kel Dor Bounty Hunter x3
8 Muun Tactics Broker

(162pts. 5 activations)

Luke at one end, MTB, then Kel-Dors.

Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 10:46:59 AM

Game 2: Corran Horn Sucks(CHS) VS Signer1(SG1)
Initiative: CHS:19
SG1:18
CHS: Zayne Carrick, Sirili, Caedus Sith Lord, Darth Zannah, Vergere
SG1: General Loathsome, Maul COTS, Quilan Vos Infiltrator, 4Lom Droid Merc, Durge JH

CHS:Vergere goes first and severs Maul COTS's force. Zayne Carrick goes first with a +4 to all rolls from karamic luck, and attacks Whorm looking to kill the twin CE he hits both attacks leaving Whorm With 30 HP
SG1: Durge attacks Zayne Carrick at 16 attack from BH and JH against 18 def and wastes Zayne with 90 damage, Zayne goes form his coral implant crab armor saves and fails 1 leaving him with 10 HP. Maul attacks Zannah 8 times (quad + twin) at 13 attack vs her 21 def hits 5 attacks putting 120 damage on Zannah she fails her Soresu Saves except two leaving her to bubble off 40 damage keeping her up with 30HP.
CHS: Zannah activates attacks Maul and with the help of a Critical puts 60 damage on him Maul now has 90 HP
Caedus attacks maul and brings him down to 30HP with the help of a CRIT.
SG1: 4Lom shoots caedus 2 times and hits two however caedus illusions off 1 attack and that leaves him with 80 HP
Quilan Vos attacks Zannah looking to finish her off 16att VS 21def results in 4 hits one of which is a critical and even if she bubbled Zannah dies.
CHS: Sirili attacks Vos and Brings him down to 90 health.
SG1: Whorm shoots and kills Carrick.
Round 2: CHS:12
SG1: 13
SG1: Maul attacks Caedus all attacks hit Caedus makes 2 Makahii saves fails the rest and becomes one with the force
Quilan Vos makes 4 attacks at Sirili 16 for 30 VS 19 needing 3's to hit and all hit 2 being Criticals Sirili dies.
CHS: Vergere makes one last desprate attack on maul and misses by 2, 9att VS 20Def sorry :(
SG1: Durge attacks and Kills Vergere leaving.....

SIGNER1 THE WINNER
Corranhornsucks moves to the Losers Bracket
Sorry buddy.
Before I get any crap on how I handeled Soresu I used BLOOMILKS glossary for the definition just so you know.

CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:05:46 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
SG1: General Loathsome, Maul COTS, Quilan Vos Infiltrator, 4Lom Droid Merc, Durge JH

CHS:Vergere goes first and severs Maul COTS's force. Zayne Carrick goes first with a +4 to all rolls from karamic luck, and attacks Whorm looking to kill the twin CE he hits both attacks leaving Whorm With 30 HP
SG1: Durge attacks Zayne Carrick at 16 attack from BH and JH against 18 def and wastes Zayne with 90 damage, Zayne goes form his coral implant crab armor saves and fails 1 leaving him with 10 HP. Maul attacks Zannah 8 times (quad + twin) at 13 attack vs her 21 def hits 5 attacks putting 120 damage on Zannah she fails her Soresu Saves except two leaving her to bubble off 40 damage keeping her up with 30HP.
CHS: Zannah activates attacks Maul and with the help of a Critical puts 60 damage on him Maul now has 90 HP
SG1: 4Lom shoots caedus 2 times and hits two however caedus illusions off 1 attack and that leaves him with 80 HP
Quilan Vos attacks Zannah looking to finish her off 16att VS 21def results in 4 hits one of which is a critical and even if she bubbled Zannah dies.
SG1: Maul attacks Caedus all attacks hit Caedus makes 2 Makahii saves fails the rest and becomes one with the force
Quilan Vos makes 4 attacks at Sirili 16 for 30 VS 19 needing 3's to hit and all hit 2 being Criticals Sirili dies.
CHS: Vergere makes one last desprate attack on maul and misses by 2, 9att VS 20Def sorry :(

SIGNER1 THE WINNER
Sorry buddy.
Before I get any crap on how I handeled Soresu I used BLOOMILKS glossary for the definition just so you know.

Jw did Zannah rool a 19 or better on any of her seroseou saves? and did cadeus use Aiing ti flow walking?
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:07:18 PM

in about 10 minuets ill be starting the 2nd round Darth O vs UrbanShimi
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:24:43 PM

CorranHornsux123 wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:

SIGNER1 THE WINNER
Sorry buddy.

Jw did Zannah rool a 19 or better on any of her seroseou saves? and did cadeus use Aiing ti flow walking?

Unfortunatly no Zannah did not make those saves and Caedus didn't have enough FP's to flow walk after the Master Illusion
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:28:11 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
CorranHornsux123 wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:

SIGNER1 THE WINNER
Sorry buddy.

Unfortunatly no Zannah did not make those saves and Caedus didn't have enough FP's to flow walk after the Master Illusion

alright just makeing sure uk about Zannahs LS expert lol and i for got Cadeuse's Illusion is more powerful. thx for playing tht one tho(: while im doing the next round do you have time to play another round maybe pegolego and Lord-Ball?
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 1:07:22 PM

Yes but it won't be up untill a little later
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 1:08:55 PM

thats fine(:
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 1:12:57 PM

Lord_Ball wrote:
48 IG-88A
43 IG-88, Assassin Droid
20 Boushh

I can't play this squad untill you lose Jango Fett BH as theres no large bases in toe to toe