RegisterDonateLogin

And you thought it smelled bad on the outside.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Toe-To-Toe squad building contest 2 bigger and better :D Options
Darth O
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:18:59 PM
Groups: Member

Hope it's nothing serious, Corran! Get well soon :)
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:22:55 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Cassus fett wrote:
^ completly forgot to mention that it was in fact 2 critcals and the two activations off the start I had no clue about I just played it like I usually do 2 at a time until you have to move only one sorry if that's a thing I didn't know honest

That's what it says in the rulebook, so it's not your fault at all. The changes appear in the floor rules for tournaments. The one activation in the first phase and gambit scoring are the major changes that are made for tournaments. Just about everyone here plays that way all the time, though. Otherwise, end-games often just come down to who wins the lucky init. (Of course, now it comes down to who hits their lucky attack, but that's at least more dramatic!)

As mentioned, we typically use the floor rules for everything, but for a tournament like this with invented rules, it's the tournament organizer's call. I'm pretty sure he's been doing one activation for the first phase (I didn't go back and check), but it would be up to him whether to re-run that skirmish.
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:25:56 PM

Ok I ran the other Skirmish for CHS the same way I did this one 2 activations in the first phase there it really wouldn't make a difference as Signer still would have won by a longshot here it might make a differene we'll see what CHS say's
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:31:30 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
CorranHornsux123 wrote:
sounds good im gonna be a little late posting the round 2 results Darth O won but not by much Urbanshimis mace diced up his squad pretty well. i had to go the hospital eailier so when i feel better ill post up the rounds an activation's.

Why are you in the Hospital? If you don't mind sharing

Was having sharp pain in my jaw and didn't know why apparently i was getting lock jaw don't know how but i should be fine within a couple days thx guys.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:38:35 PM

Get well soon, CHS.
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:38:44 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
Ok I ran the other Skirmish for CHS the same way I did this one 2 activations in the first phase there it really wouldn't make a difference as Signer still would have won by a longshot here it might make a differene we'll see what CHS say's

im not sur ill need go back and read wht happened honestly i was ding 2 activations on firsts inish because thts what im used to but if its 1 i can replay the other rounds.
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:39:15 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
Get well soon, CHS.

Thanks FlyingArrow
Darth O
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:48:05 PM

CorranHornsux123 wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:

im not sur ill need go back and read wht happened honestly i was ding 2 activations on firsts inish because thts what im used to but if its 1 i can replay the other rounds.

Ah, now I think I know how my squad beat UrbanShmi's. I'd personally prefer the rounds to be replayed, but it's entirely up to you.
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:52:40 PM

well it will be a couple days until ill be able to re play them we can keep it going but from here on out you only activate 1 piece if you win inish
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:56:30 PM

In my match with Darph Nader, there was only one activation in the first phase of round 1: Vader. Sidious did not activate. (Using the MTB does not count as an activation.) That's the way it should be, though.
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 9:01:16 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
In my match with Darph Nader, there was only one activation in the first phase of round 1: Vader. Sidious did not activate. (Using the MTB does not count as an activation.) That's the way it should be, though.

ok so ionly have to re do Darth O and UrbanShimi *sigh* thats a relief lol
SignerJ
Posted: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 3:19:13 AM

Actually, how about this:

In THIS tournament, the rules are that two characters activate per phase, even in the first phase. That way, you don't have to re-play any of the games, which makes everything easier for you. For future tournaments, we can play it with the tournament version of the rules.

However, you'll have to redo FlyingArrow's game, if we take that path. It is less work for you, but it is your choice in the end.
Cassus fett
Posted: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 4:13:06 AM

SignerJ wrote:
Actually, how about this:

In THIS tournament, the rules are that two characters activate per phase, even in the first phase. That way, you don't have to re-play any of the games, which makes everything easier for you. For future tournaments, we can play it with the tournament version of the rules.

However, you'll have to redo FlyingArrow's game, if we take that path. It is less work for you, but it is your choice in the end.

Can we please do this^ it'll be so much easier
Cassus fett
Posted: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 4:14:44 AM

Also i'm good to run the next round whenever you need it
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 5:42:28 AM

Cassus fett wrote:
Also i'm good to run the next round whenever you need it

U can start the next round when your ready Cassus and today I'm feeling better so I'll try to post up Dart Os and Urbanshimis results and then tomorrow I'll replay flying arrows game (which might be a different out come)
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 5:51:09 AM

Save some time - no need to re-run my match. I'll just have to come back and win it from the loser's bracket. BigGrin
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 5:56:10 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:
Save some time - no need to re-run my match. I'll just have to come back and win it from the loser's bracket. BigGrin

You sure FlyingArrow?
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 6:02:18 AM

CorranHornsux123 wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:

You sure FlyingArrow?

Yes.
Cassus fett
Posted: Thursday, September 5, 2013 9:43:12 AM

Whose going against The Hutts?
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Thursday, September 5, 2013 10:01:14 AM

Cassus fett wrote:
Whose going against The Hutts?

Galatic Funk