RegisterDonateLogin

Powerful you have become, the Bloo Milk I sense in you.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Toe-To-Toe squad building contest 2 bigger and better :D Options
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 1:15:54 PM
Groups: Member

tht jango inst a large base hes medium (are u thinking of Durge?)
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 1:27:00 PM

Well pooy my mistake
SignerJ
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 1:31:43 PM

Cassus fett wrote:
SG1: General Loathsome, Maul COTS, Quilan Vos Infiltrator, 4Lom Droid Merc, Durge JH

That wasn't the squad that I intended to use, but I'll roll with it. I'll just use my Sith squad next tourney.

I guess that it balances out, since I didn't know CHS123's squad, and he didn't know mine.

I must say, that match was awfully quick. Only two rounds!
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 1:41:02 PM

SignerJ wrote:
Cassus fett wrote:
SG1: General Loathsome, Maul COTS, Quilan Vos Infiltrator, 4Lom Droid Merc, Durge JH

That wasn't the squad that I intended to use, but I'll roll with it. I'll just use my Sith squad next tourney.

I guess that it balances out, since I didn't know CHS123's squad, and he didn't know mine.

I must say, that match was awfully quick. Only two rounds!

Oh yeah even with out rage Maul shredded people and If quilan hadn't hit those 2 crits in one attack run it would have took atleast another round to kill sirili
Darth O
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 1:50:16 PM

Please remember to use Force Defence on Sever Force :)
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 2:29:22 PM

Darth O wrote:
Please remember to use Force Defence on Sever Force :)

Will do starting your match now(:

lol got distracted earlier but im and starting round 2(:
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 2:32:20 PM

^ wouldn't it be round 3 since I was 2 and I'm starting 4 in a few hours
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 2:38:46 PM

well darth o and urbanshimi are the 2nd match in the bracket lol
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 3:27:25 PM

Ah
Galactic Funk
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:17:22 PM

Ok so after taking a look at TheHutts squad (nicely done btw, scary) I think my ideal set up would be to have Vergere adjacent to the Chancellor. Maul would be a good consolation prize but I would prefer to get Sidious. Getting Figran next to Maul would be nice too to try and draw fire. If he draws the initial attack or the double the subsequent twin is lost (assuming Maul doesn't miss Figran) which would be ideal. Jarael makes me nervous if she is placed adjacent to Caedus as she would only need 8's to potentially activate him. If that setup happens I think I would activate him first so he gets his force. Using Lomi first is appealing if she had a meaty opportunity for a JMT2 but its risky to count on that. Using Vergere first to ensure a Sever is always a possibility but I also wouldn't mind Caedus getting all that Force for ATFW's.

Crab Armor to either Caedus or Revan depending on setup.
TheHutts
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:02:01 PM

Galactic Funk wrote:
Ok so after taking a look at TheHutts squad (nicely done btw, scary) I think my ideal set up would be to have Vergere adjacent to the Chancellor. Maul would be a good consolation prize but I would prefer to get Sidious. Getting Figran next to Maul would be nice too to try and draw fire. If he draws the initial attack or the double the subsequent twin is lost (assuming Maul doesn't miss Figran) which would be ideal. Jarael makes me nervous if she is placed adjacent to Caedus as she would only need 8's to potentially activate him. If that setup happens I think I would activate him first so he gets his force. Using Lomi first is appealing if she had a meaty opportunity for a JMT2 but its risky to count on that. Using Vergere first to ensure a Sever is always a possibility but I also wouldn't mind Caedus getting all that Force for ATFW's.

Crab Armor to either Caedus or Revan depending on setup.

I'd setup with Jarael next to Caedus if possible :).

Assuming he wins initiative, I'd want to use my big guns first (Chancellor, Maul) to go after the mid range stuff; Fig'rin, Vergere, and Lomi in that order. I'd probably leave Caedus for last, as he'll take a while to whittle down, even though he'll be annoying in the meantime.
CorranHornsux123
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:06:08 PM

sounds good im gonna be a little late posting the round 2 results Darth O won but not by much Urbanshimis mace diced up his squad pretty well. i had to go the hospital eailier so when i feel better ill post up the rounds an activation's.
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:40:40 PM

LordBall(LB) VS Pegolego(PL)

From left to right: LB: Boushh, IG88A, Talon Kardde Info Broker, IG88 Assassin, Jango Bounty Hunter
PL: Maul COTS, Whorm, Evanza GC, Grievous JH, Sidous Chancellor

First Initiative; LB:6
PL:5

LB: IG88A attacks Maul for 80 damage after getting Jacked up at the gym and hits it Talon's Yasalimir prvents Maul from Deflecting Jango BH follows suit for another 80 killing Maul.
PL: Grievous kills Talon in revenge which lifts the Ysalamir curse allowing sidious to pop rage (just to be safe) and quad twin Jango to death missing a few attacks but hitting enough to kill him.
LB: Boushh hops IG88A to infront of Evanza and punks the good doctor with a crit for 40 damage leaving 10 HP adding insult to injury (get it cause he's a doctor) Evanza fails the paralysis save (Also whorm missed his AOO). IG88 Assassin fires off his pulse gun at evanza which inturn also hits, Whorm, Grievous, IG88A, Boussh and him self. Only whorm takes the full 40 but Evanza sucumbs to the 10 but comes back with Avoid Defeat.
PL: Whorm shoots boushh needs a 4 to hit rolls 7 boushh takes 10 damage and is left with 30

Initiative: LB:10
PL:6

LB:IG88A attacks and kills whorm, and Evanza and this time the Doc doesn't come back, IG88A then moves to the back corner space once occupied by MAUL. IG88Assassin makes 4 attacks against Sidious at 15 vs 19def hits all 4 one being a crit leaving poor palps with only 40 HP.
PL: Grievous quads IG88Assassin for 100 (another crit) leaving 20( shields saves all failed)
Sidious blasts IG88A over in the corner with some Lightning for 50 (shields down to 40) leaving the Corner Droid with 80 HP
LB: Boushh stabs plaps in the side with his staff for 20.
Initiative: LB:16
PL:18

PL: sidious attacks IGAssassin twice and kills (even with shields) the uses the leftover 2 from his quad to kill Boushh)
Grievous moves to the corner attacks IG88A and misses
LB: IG88A, attacks grievous (cyborg lets assassin kick in) for 60 damage auto hit. Grievous is left with 40

Initiative: LB; 4
PL:20
PL: Grievous quads and misses 3 out of 4!! :O and IG shields down to 10 with 70 left
Sidious moves to the flank and assaults for 40 hits 20 after shields.

LB: IG88A Crits and kills grievous then turns his gun on Palps and executes him in cold blood leaving.....

LORD BALL AS THE WINNER
PegoLego: gets transferred to losers bracket sorry buddy but it looks like Lord Ball is still the master

I can definatly say that if Lord Balls team hadn't killed Maul in the first round like they did it would have gone very badly for them

Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:41:20 PM

CorranHornsux123 wrote:
sounds good im gonna be a little late posting the round 2 results Darth O won but not by much Urbanshimis mace diced up his squad pretty well. i had to go the hospital eailier so when i feel better ill post up the rounds an activation's.

Why are you in the Hospital? If you don't mind sharing
TheHutts
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:50:39 PM

Cassus fett wrote:

LB: IG88A attacks Maul for 80 damage after getting Jacked up at the gym and hits it Talon's Yasalimir prvents Maul from Deflecting Jango BH follows suit for another 80 killing Maul.

How does IG-88A do 80 damage on Maul? Talon's CE or crits?
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:59:00 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

He's a Droid, so not subject to CEs.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:02:47 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Cassus fett wrote:

Is this two activations in the first phase of a round? That's what the rulebook says, but for sanctioned tournaments, the first phase only gets one activation. (Just about everyone adopts this rule because it makes initiative rolls less important, and thus the game less dependent on one lucky roll.) This is CHS's tournament, though, so I guess it's his call.
SignerJ
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:04:57 PM

Cassus fett wrote:

Ok, maybe I'm wrong, but... Isn't the first phase only one activation?
TheHutts
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:06:25 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
He's a Droid, so not subject to CEs.

That's why I was asking :)
Cassus fett
Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:12:26 PM

^ completly forgot to mention that it was in fact 2 critcals and the two activations off the start I had no clue about I just played it like I usually do 2 at a time until you have to move only one sorry if that's a thing I didn't know honest