RegisterDonateLogin

Is your father.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC - anybody interested in getting this going again? Options
Lafcadio
Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2016 3:28:39 PM
Groups: Member

Alright! Sorry to keep switching it up on you guys.

I am going to go with this piece: http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/25326/plo-koon-in-starfighter

I will still try to implement suggestions you guys have right up until the deadline if you have any other thoughts!
But this is the hyperlink I will stay with.
Caedus
Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2016 3:36:48 PM

General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, April 8, 2016 9:07:58 PM

Shoot mine didn't post yesterday! Here it is:
http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/25345/plo-koon--ace-pilot
surf_rider56
Posted: Saturday, April 9, 2016 9:14:07 AM

... and so here we are with the vote.
donnyrides
Posted: Saturday, April 9, 2016 11:36:32 AM

I'll start the voting so you guys can see what I had in mind. You don't have to go into much detail if you don't want to. And you don't have to make links, I just did it to make it easy for you guys to find what you need.

Surf_Rider's Jedi Master, Plo Koon
A very powerful piece and for 69 points it should be. 16 attack and ranks it up with the biggest of the big boys. 130 HP is a good number with having parry and Shien Mastery. The force powers are really great too. Push 4 can be pulled off every other round with renew which basically makes him a shooter as well as melee. Fog is great but I think FPs would be saved for Push 4. My biggest concern with this build is the Renew 2 MotF 2 in combo with Shien mastery. I don't think this piece could be shot with having 3 tries to get away from the shot.
I do like the piece very much and addresses the need for a real Plo Koon bad ass. I give it a 9

General_Grievous's Plo Koon, Ace Pilot
I really like what you started with wingman, but I think it needs a little work. I don't think letting somebody move 18 squares because an ally with pilot got attacked with triple attack. Perhaps "once per turn" or something to limit the amount of moving. As for the stats, they are great and are what they should be on a 38 point piece. Without Double, it leaves it's damage output at 20 unless comboed with yaddle or obi jedi general. I do like where this could be going with wingman but I think it could use some tweeking yet. I give it an 8

Caedus's General Plo Koon
This is a massive beat stick. Double Twin and has a the beautiful twin sweep. I still am not a fan of Shien Mastery but without MotF 2 it isn't as dominate. For 72 points I think the stats could have been raised for attack and defense. I love the Talons SA, it's a really great way to extend synergy and also make electric judgement even better. I don't know about Ayna-Seff does and that is probably my own fault. I think it would negate allies and himself from being able to gain CEs but I'm not sure. I guess it gets you out of being a target of "assassin" and other "target living enemy" abilities. I think this piece is really cool. Love range 12 Judgement. I give this an 8.75

Lafcadio's Plo Koon in Starfighter
This one gets style points for outside the box thinking in my book. Vehicle is a great idea. I am very pleased that you dropped down to speed 12 and dropped Strafe. Everything on the piece makes sense for what a vehicle in the star wars universe should have. Shields, Mounted weapon, good speed, a powerful damage, but easy to hit with it's large size. If I could get Plo Koon out and use another piece from this contest I would really jump for joy but with the 2 WotC Plo Koon's, I would never get out of this vehicle. The loss of strafe probably gave you back about 20 points. I think you could have put Renew and or MotF back on him so he still had some better force user feel to him.
I like what you did very much. I give it a 9.25

Jak's plo koon
A very basic easy to use version. 33 points makes him very easy to sneak into most any build. The highlight of this piece IMO is the Jedi Reflexes and the CE for charging fire and driod hunter for follower O66 guys. With the meta morphing into more and more melee, Jedi Reflexes is an awesome add and I wish I would have done it myself. I can't find much I don't like about this piece other than D19. I feel like it could have used one more original thing, what that thing is I just can't put my finger on. I love simple easy to use pieces and this is just that. I give it 8.75

Naarkon's General Plo Koon
The Camaraderie is great and makes the old new again. Love it. I couldn't find anything anywhere about Djem So for Plo Koon but it doesn't bother me. Precision 2 and MotF 2 in combo with Death Strike is quite a sneaky way to drop a massive bomb on an unsuspecting foe. 100 damage if done right, yikes! 44 points is a pretty good price for a piece with this kind of sneaky damage output. I think D could go up to 20 and maybe could have dropped "wolfpack" from the CE so he's not so pigeon holed. Cool ideas. I give it an 8.75

CorellianComedian's Jedi General Plo Koon
Love Defender, Bond and Electric Judgment. Bond is another one that will make a forgotten piece playable again. I think your version of Judgment is great. More of a jolt with damage. Shien Mastery is just not on my tastebuds. The max output of 40 damage might not be enough for today's game at 47 points. He is a thorn in the side though with Shien and block. D22 just adds to the problem of killing him. Since his damage output is capped at 40 I have the least issue with this piece having Shien mastery. The CE is fun little wrinkle too. I give it an 8.75

Then there is me Donnyrides's Master Plo Koon
I'm not grading myself obviously, but I will explain what I was going for. I was looking to make a mid range jedi with some new wrinkles and would be usable in most any squad. His damage output is low but so is his cost. His FPs in combo with other pieces and his own abilities make him a piece to mess with. Being a follower, the door is open to many combos. I give it a 1000000000 LOLLOL

I give my vote to Lafcadio BlooMilk
His originality with a full blown pilot style piece was really enjoyable to read and think of how to use. Great job.
CorellianComedian
Posted: Saturday, April 9, 2016 8:49:46 PM

Okay, here goes:

Surf_Rider's Jedi Master Plo Koon: Simply awesome. He's full of defensive tools, and has some great Force power options. Renewal 2 is very powerful with Shien Mastery, but you always have to choose between a powerful Push or epic turtling. Force Fog is a brilliant thematic call; Sweep is a nice low-cost crowd control. Using him in a game could show him to be overpowered, but even whether or not he is, Koon is worth is far more deserving of an overpowered piece than others. 10 for Surf

General_Greivous's Plo Koon, Ace Pilot: A very interesting piece, and one that I probably can't fully appreciate without testing it. Wingman is a cool ability, and synergizes perfectly with AniStap - I love how Anakin can be constantly strafing outside of his turn, protecting other pilots. Frag Grenades with Wingman is also cool. I love seeing Emerald Lightning; it's especially cool as an "On-this-character's-turn" instead of a "Replaces Attacks." That said, I think he could use some more Force points, and one attack for 38 points feels weird, but maybe Wingman is more powerful than I realize. 8 for Grievous

Caedus's General Plo Koon: Another awe-inspiring beatstick. Double Twin is awesome, and again, I love Electric Judgment. I love the talons letting you fry someone from 12 squares away, and Anya-Seff is a great thematic call. Renewal 2 lets him use his cool Force powers often, but no MotF keeps him honest - which is especially important with the popular custom Shien Mastery. Re-using Lando's CE is also a great call, and keeps him from being abusable with pieces like GOWK. After all that, I think he could maybe use slightly higher stats, but at the same time, the custom Shien Mastery has always seemed like an overpowered ability regardless of the rest of the card (but still a nice addition for Koon). 8.25 for Caedus

Lafcadio's Plo Koon in Starfighter: I'm normally not a fan of vehicles in SWM, but Lafcadio pulls it off pretty well. 30/Greater Mobile/Splash 10 is a good combo that feels like a starfighter; it's not overpowered but doesn't short-change a powerful vehicle. Rapport is icing on the cake, and Vehicle is spectacular... especially with some of the other customs for the contest. Shields 1 and Speed 12 are good without being unstoppable. Altogether, a piece that is very solid without being overpowered. 9 for Lafcadio

jak's Plo Koon: this one is awesomely simple. Twin Attack and Precision give him pretty good damage output on the move - actually; damage output equal to most of the other customs as far as 'on-the-move' is concerned. I love Jedi Reflexes + Twin - it's an awesome combo, and definitely one of the highlights of the piece. The CE is also awesome. The Force powers are nice and simple, serving to complement the piece rather than define it. Overall, it’s a nicely self-contained piece, with a nice trick and some good self-support. 9 for jak

Naarkon’s General Plo Koon: Death Strike + Djem So is awesome. It reminds me of duels where two Jedi take on one Sith and complement each other’s attacks. Take on Precision 2, and this guy’s gonna be handing out the hurt. Renewal 1 keeps him honest, and the CE is a nice touch. I also like the throwback to Koon originally being a Djem So practitioner. Add onto that a great boost for Ahsoka, and nice – but not annoying – defense with LS Defense and Master of the Force, and that is one nice piece. Another one I’d like to play in real life. 9.5 for Naarkon

Donnyrides’s Master Plo Koon: lots of good stuff going on for 39 points. I love tactical levitation, works well without being overpowered. Pull 2 with Twin is always great. Going with Force 5 is great, ditching Renewal is a great call whenever it works, and it works really well here. I love how streamlined he is, there’s nothing unnecessary on him (except the Synergy, but hopefully that will be rectified soon BigGrin). Stealth seems slightly weird, but I like it. Overall, seems slightly overcosted at first, but he packs a ton of defensive bang for his buck, as well as some nice positioning monkey wrenches to mess with your opponent. 8.75 for donnyrides

Overall, my vote goes for Surf_Rider's Jedi Master Plo Koon.

(But for the record, I give Naarkon honorable mention, Death Strike + Djem So Style is amazing.)
surf_rider56
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2016 8:41:36 AM

I've been doing this a long time and I try to make my cards/stats match who/what the person is or keep it simple intent-wise. Out of the close to 1,500 cards I've made, I've only made 2 pieces costing over 60 ( Jedi Masters Oppo & Saba;) never made a Luke, Yoda, or Mace. Most of my Big pieces have been mid 50's. I'm surprised my Plo wound up at 69; he's the biggest beast I've ever made so I'm not sure myself what to make of him ...... I made an Epic 80 point Vader once to demonstrate how much card space would be needed for too many abilities, but I digress.

A lot of my thoughts are gut feelings or nitpicking on costing. I admit I'm not the game mechanic that many of the V-Setters are and I don't "Play Test" my pieces exhaustively, so this is, as with my cards, mostly by feel; In my otherwise unscientific and silly opinions ....

7.75 Lafcadio.

Research and thought will cut down on how much a custom needs to be modified. Costing is just practice. I think you were going with some kind of vehicle here more than a figure and I'm not much for vehicles so I'm not your target audience; still, you seem to change your mind a lot so I'm not sure if You know how you wanted to do this, you just knew where you wanted to go ....

8.0 Naarkon

It's appreciably different from the newer WOTC piece, yet not much cheaper; Camaradarie, Djem So, Renewal & MOTF are worth more than 44.

8.25 General_Grievous.

Not sure what Frag Assault is; an attempt at an auto Galloping Attack? Wingman seems to have potential but my guess is its closer to 49 cost .....

8.255 Donny

You said yourself that you should've Added Electric Judgment; you second guessed yourself. Nice piece, but go with your gut if no one else says otherwise ....

9.0 jak

Biggest gripe is its not much offensively, and its cost is closer to 41, not 33. Love the CE though.

9.5 CorellianComedian

My biggest gripes seem to be cost these last three. CC this should be 54 not 47 and while its mostly aimed at Clones, you still want Force Bond; bet that would drop it closer to your target 47. Second most balanced piece here though.

9.75 Caedus

Still not sure about Talons (might feel more comfortable with 3 squares instead of 6 and I'm still not sure what Brain Death is good for; avoid some mind control? Still, as is I actually think the cost is closer to 68 rather than your 72, and even with my uncertainty about Talons, its the most balanced piece.

Caedus by a Talon ...

Naarkon
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2016 8:57:52 AM

surf_rider56 Jedi Master Plo Koon: An absolute beast. Several abilities and force powers to deal with either ranged or melee attackers, but can still deal some good damage on his own. Would be really tough to take out.
8.75 for surf_rider56

General_Grievous Plo Koon, Ace Pilot: I like where this is going and some of the stuff is cool, but it just doesn't quite fit together. Wingman is cool, but I think the wording/effect needs to have some limitations. I never watched much of the animated series so I don't know if there is a thematic reason for it, but frag grenades assault just seems out of place on a Jedi master.
8 for General_Grievous

Caedus General Plo Koon: I really like that he feels like a master jedi. He's tough to take out, has some sweet force powers, and gives some help to Ahsoka. I'm a little confused by Ayna-Seff and what situtations it would be useful in, but I'm probably just forgetting something. Kel Dor Talons is also awesome, I think there should be more range 12 abilities and powers.
8.5 for Caedus

Lafcadio Plo Koon in Starfighter: Has what a fighter should (shields, splash, vehicle) and some really good damage and range. Rapport for old pieces is always nice and the clone trooper pilots sure could use one. If you managed to pull off some gunner shots with the pilots you could do some serious damage.
8.75 for Lafcadio

jak Plo Koon: I love the simplicity here. His damage on his turn is just okay, but twin with jedi reflexes is so great for keeping enemies away from your allies. The CE is also very useful.
9 for jak

CorellianComedian Jedi General Plo Koon: Love the help for other pieces that this guy gives out, especially the CE for the wolfpack troopers. Really feels like a Plo Koon, not just a random jedi.
9.25 for CorellianComedian

donnyrides Master Plo Koon: I like the simplicity here, and it definitely feels like a powerful piece. He has enough defensive special abilities that lack of renewal isn't too bad, and that in turn makes him a lot cleaner and in my opinion, better. Synergy is nice, hopefully we get someone to activate that soon. From a thematic standpoint stealth doesn't quite fit, but I think it's good from a mechanics standpoint since his ranged defense is force-based.
8.75 for donnyrides

My vote goes for CorellianComedian's Jedi General Plo Koon
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2016 2:06:04 PM

Naarkon's General Plo Koon
I like the Ahsoka boost, but Impulsive Advance doesn't really seem to fit thematically as much as Parry does. Love the CE though and cool synergy for Wolffe and his men.

surf_rider56 Jedi Master Plo Koon: Definitely the powerhouse piece of them all. But I think with his high force points, as well as having access to the Republic movement abilities I think this guy is too strong. Factor in that he gets door shatter and whirlwind as well for a jack of all trades beast. I do like it though. 8.6

Caedus General Plo Koon: On his own he is interesting and provides a unique Jedi experience but my two main issues are his new abilities (one which I don't really see a ton of use for [cancelling crits?], and when combined with swap/tow, he becomes quite powerful, maybe too much. Also he's difficult to shoot or hit. On the flip side his CE is awesome, and the Ahsoka boost is nice. Overall:

Lafcadio Plo Koon in Starfighter: Man this thing is cool, I love huges and him in a starfighter was definitely outside the box thinking. Only thing kind of wonky is his force powers. I feel like there are easier ways to accomplish the same thing without creating new powers. Evade and a couple force points, and a variation of rage but worded more similar. The CE again is cool and needed.

jak Plo Koon: I love the simplicity in design and no new abilities/powers. But with his name being Plo Koon he is subject to Coleman's effect and therefore becomes broken with twin+whirlwind attack (4 attacks on everyone adjacent) especially when you plug in his low cost and swap/tow. In a world without Coleman he's a 9, as is, to me he's a:

CorellianComedian Jedi General Plo Koon: I love the Wolffe synergy and the sweet CE. Not sure how I feel about the boost for the Baran Do Sages, same race but did he work with them ever? And as is I think Defender is too strong as protecting Rex and Commandos is crazy powerful, maybe if it was for non-uniques with Order 66 it would be a bit more balanced. But cool flavor overall.

donnyrides Master Plo Koon: Another simple, and well-designed piece. Thankfully the different name save's his twin from being broken with whirlwind. The synergy is random as is because that piece doesn't exist yet? would be cool to see though. Tactical Levitation is genius though. Good job.

My vote goes for Lafcadio, that fighter is just to cool.

What I was going for is epic synergy with Yaddle, and trying for a fresh take on a "bombing run" style of Jedi pilot. But it seems I was not successful haha. And wingman was me trying to find a way to make Republic pilots better. Trying to recreate the Malevolence episodes from the clone wars with the high movement and coordination that pilot's would provide for each other and as is it affects few characters. Also as your character moves towards the enemy, even a melee character may potentially be able to attack. I think with the critique I would adjust wingman to "move 2 squares". But alas, next time. Cool first round though. And good fortune to the winner. Thanks everyone for the critique and look forward to the next one.
CorellianComedian
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2016 5:56:56 PM

Just a quick 'For the Record,' Coleman can't help any of us except Jak because only Jak's is specifically named "Plo Koon"; the rest have something else in the name and thus don't qualify for Force Bond.

This has been awesome, guys. Lots of good stuff going on ThumbsUp
Lafcadio
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2016 9:01:30 PM

First of all, you guys make very difficult to choose a winner! Come on! Why do you all have to make such great pieces?!Mad LOL

Surf_Rider: Jedi Master Plo Koon
This is a great piece! I LOVE the high attack, and all the defensive abilities, but just because it costs almost 70 points, I'm not sure how often I would use it. Sigh... I wish awesome pieces like this could cost less without messing up the game... The only thing I would think about changing if I were you, would be the wording at the beginning of the "Force Fog" FP. "Usable on this character's next turn." The first couple of times I read that, it gave me the impression that the piece is always one turn away from actually being able to use this FP, and could thus never be able to use it... I know that's not what you meant by it, it just took me a few tries to understand what you DID mean. (Anyone else get that, or can I just not read? LOL ) Not a big deal though.
Surf_Rider: 9.5

General Grievous: Plo Koon, Ace Pilot
In my imagination, I see "Wingman" as being INCREDIBLY useful for taking down enemies quickly! I like that ability! (also thumbs up for the CE that goes along with it!) "Frag Grenades Assault" is REALLY cool! I like it, it's just that it seems a little weird to have a jedi having that ability... The only thing I feel like he's lacking, in my opinion, is a bit more regular attack capabilities. (like twin or double) And then possibly force renewal 1? But this piece would be a lot of fun to play with, I think!
General Grievous: 9

Caedus: General Plo Koon
I like the Double/Twin combo. I absolutely LOVE the Special abilities like "Shien Style Mastery" that make an opponent pay for attacking your piece! ThumpUp With "Kel Dor Talons", that is an AMAZING ability which would be really useful! My ONLY problem with it is that I KNOW that if CorellianComedian got his hands on this piece during one of my games against him, he would absolutely crush me into the ground with it! Scared (so my problem with this SA is actually another plus for this piece BigGrin ) Again, just because of the high price, I don't know if I would use this piece all that often... Like I said with Surf_Rider's piece: I wish awesome pieces like this could cost less without messing up the game...
Caedus: 9.75

Jak: Plo Koon
Whoa: "Jedi Reflexes"! I didn't even know that ability existed! YES! I like it! I kinda like how non situation-specific his SA/Force powers are. I think that just makes him function even better in all sorts of varying situations! Good CEs. I am specifically a fan of the "Charging Fire" CE. I have seen that SA come in handy on many occasions, so that is a great squad booster! And the relatively low price is another plus for this piece as far as I'm concerned!
Jak: 8.75

Naarkon: General Plo Koon
Again, not too complicated. Good. I like "deathstrike"! It sort of adds to the feeling of this piece being a protector! I very much enjoy the fact that this piece can potentially deal 50 damage in one attack! ThumpUp And I like how frustrating you could make a battle for your opponent with the "Avoid Defeat" CE. I just wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that... (Don't get any ideas, CC Mad LOL )
Naarkon: 8.25

CorellianComedian: Jedi General Plo Koon
"Shien Style Mastery"! YES. Again: I always like having SA like this that make opponents think twice about attacking. ThumpUp I like how this piece lends itself well to not just having clone troopers in its squad, but actually actively keeping them alive with things like "Defender" and his CEs!
CorellianComedian: 8.5

donnyrides: Master Plo Koon
"Tactical Levitation": HaHA! That's awesome! This is another one of those pieces I would really want to keep CC from getting his hands on because of that force power! I like the Synergy! I would not at all mind having a jedi with +17 attack and 24 defense! My only issue is that I feel like he should cost a few points less... [WARNING: Lafcadio is by no means a reliable authority on pricing for pieces. He has no business telling you how much this piece should cost. Taking his advice on anything regarding changing the cost of a piece is not advisable. Lafcadio will not be held responsible for any physical, mental, or emotional damage resulting from the enactment of any advice he has given regarding piece costs.] And then maybe adding force renewal?? [WARNING: Lafcadio is by no means a reliable authority on adding force renewal to pieces. He has no business telling you if or when you should give your piece force renewal. Taking his advice on anything regarding force renewal is not advisable. Lafcadio will not be held responsible for any physical, mental, or emotional damage resulting from the enactment of any advice he has given regarding force renewal.]Tongue
donnyrides: 8

Again, I wish I didn't have to rank these pieces! They're all really good!

Winner: Caedus (with 9.75)

(sorry, looking back over this, I went a little bit crazy with the emoticons Tongue )
donnyrides
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2016 5:28:41 AM

Caedus and Jak!! Please get your votes in. I will give 3.5 more hours to get your votes.
surf_rider56
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2016 6:11:17 AM

Lafcadio wrote:
First of all, you guys make very difficult to choose a winner! Come on! Why do you all have to make such great pieces?!Mad LOL

The only thing I would think about changing if I were you, would be the wording at the beginning of the "Force Fog" FP. "Usable on this character's next turn." The first couple of times I read that, it gave me the impression that the piece is always one turn away from actually being able to use this FP, and could thus never be able to use it... I know that's not what you meant by it, it just took me a few tries to understand what you DID mean. (Anyone else get that, or can I just not read? LOL ) Not a big deal though.

Don't blame me if you didn't understand Force Fog; it's a V-Set ability that a couple of characters have from V-Set7, Armed and Operational; I just used it ....
Caedus
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2016 6:54:58 AM

Sorry Guys,

I'm not much of a Bard when it comes to these things but here goes;

Surf. The only real problem I see with yours IMO, is the cost Parry and SSM for free with the ability to reroll twice is outrageous, Awesome, but sick. I would have changed parry to Block to lower the cost. Also his stats are extremely high with everything else in the package. Not only is he a beatstick, but you also cant hit him, and if you do, he reduces it. All in all I love the piece but he is closer to 100 than 70 IMO

Donny

very simple and very nice but I think it costs too much for the value. IMO I'd drop it about 5

Lafcadio Absolutely superb. Very Original piece that shows how great of a pilot he was.

Naarkon The only thing I don't like about this is the Djem So. I know he was a Jedi Master, but He favored the Shein Form

Jak. This is a fabulously generic piece. I LOVE IT. yes he is awesome with coleman, but he NEEDS coleman and that costs 56 points together. Awesome

CorellianComedian I really like this piece. I think it is very balanced and gives help to multiple scenarios. Very close to jak, but I give it a...

And for GeneralGrievous. I really like this piece. the only issue is that IF you have Anakin and Ahsoka, it would seem that no one would stop making attacks on that squad! great piece

JAK gets my vote

Lafcadio
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2016 7:01:22 AM

surf_rider56 wrote:
Lafcadio wrote:

The only thing I would think about changing if I were you, would be the wording at the beginning of the "Force Fog" FP. "Usable on this character's next turn." The first couple of times I read that, it gave me the impression that the piece is always one turn away from actually being able to use this FP, and could thus never be able to use it... I know that's not what you meant by it, it just took me a few tries to understand what you DID mean. (Anyone else get that, or can I just not read? LOL ) Not a big deal though.

Don't blame me if you didn't understand Force Fog; it's a V-Set ability that a couple of characters have from V-Set7, Armed and Operational; I just used it ....

I wasn't blaming you. I was merely observing. It didn't influence the way I voted at all, I just though you might be interested in some constructive feedback... Maybe I can just not read. I was creating this post at about 11:30 last night, so my brain was probably shutting down for the evening.BigGrin As I said, not a big deal. I still like the piece.
CorellianComedian
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2016 7:14:03 AM

From the glossary: "Force 3, usable on this character's turn: Until the start of this character's next turn it gains the following Force ability: This character cannot be targeted by enemies farther than 6 squares away. Allies within 3 squares are treated as having cover. Non-Unique allies within 3 squares gain Stealth."

If that helps anything...
donnyrides
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2016 9:54:25 AM

It looks like we have some very diverse ideas ranging from ultra defensive to massive beat stick. We also have a very wide range of what we like and we have an outcome that never happened once in 44 weeks when we used to do this competition a few years ago. The 2 people tied for the most votes did not win. The person with the highest average rating won the 2 extra votes and won this weeks contest. I will have more comments and thoughts after the scores

Surf_Rider 9, 10, 8.75, 8.6, 9.5, 8.75 AVERAGE 9.1 BlooMilk
General_Grievous 8, 8, 8.25, 8, 9, 9.25 AVERAGE 8.42
Caedus 8.75, 8.25, 9.75, 8.5, 8.4, 9.75 AVERAGE 8.9 BlooMilk BlooMilk
Lafcadio 9.25, 9, 7.75, 8.75, 9, 9.5 AVERAGE 8.88 BlooMilk BlooMilk
Jak 8.75, 9, 9, 9, 8, 8.75, 9.75 AVERAGE 8.89 BlooMilk
Naarkon 8.75, 9.5, 8, 8.2, 8.25, 9 AVERAGE 8.62
CorellianComedian 8.75, 9.5, 9.25, 8.6, 8.5, 9.5 AVERAGE 9.02 BlooMilk
Donnyrides 8.75, 8.255, 8.75, 8.8, 8, 9 AVERAGE 8.59

But after adding the highest average bonus Surf Rider gains the BlooMilk BlooMilk making him this weeks winner!!!

Congratulations to Surf_Rider on Jedi Master Plo Koon. A master Jedi with great calm while fighting and able to sense the next strike before it can land giving him the advantage needed to strike down the enemy. Great Job Surf_Rider, as your reward, you get to choose the next weeks piece for the contest.ThumbsUp

Like I said in my opening, This has never happened. normally there are a few pieces that would rise above the rest. It was a very close competition this week. Keep in mind that your given scores are very important. I suggest saving 7s for pieces you can tell had very little thought given to them and 10 for pieces you think are absolute perfect pieces that you can't believe are not in the current game. 8.xx to 9.xx are about the range for most scores. This keeps the unintentional sabotage from happening.

I will post next weeks contest in a new forum post as soon as I get Surf_Riders selection.
Great Job everyone. ThumpUp