RegisterDonateLogin

The Force is with Bloo Milk, but it is not a Jedi yet.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Hardest Custom Mini Ever. Options
kezzamachine
Posted: Friday, July 24, 2009 9:20:15 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Right.

You've done the easy ones... the redos of existing minis with things you would rather they had; the Star Wars Characters from stories you wish they would do; Sith Lord Ewoks; Darth Obama's... but this here is your toughest assignment ever.

Yes. You must design yourself as a Mini. That's right, we want to know who you are through the magic that is SWM. Easy, you say, but hold up - the trick is make yourself as accurately as you think you can. Sure, in real life we might not all have Accurate Shot or a Lightsaber handy - yes, there is an amount of fiction involved and you are allowed to be as big a character as you would like BUT think carefully about what you give yourself. You might be a person who handles calamity well so you give yourself a great defense score; you might be a local Pool Champion so you gain Accurate Shot; you might have a career in the military so you have recon; however you view yourself in real life should be reflected in the Mini you are.

The goal is not to make yourself the next GMLS or GOWK; but rather so we can knoe YOU! and so we can have some fun doing it. When you put yourself up here in Minis form, give us some explanations as to why you selected some stats and abilities. How you translate your real self into Minis form is up to you!

ENJOY!

NOTE: Yeah, sure - you can be a badass Darth if you wanna be, but I doubt that many of us are really truely evil... if all things are equal, it's prolly nicer not to give yourselves Eternal Hatred or something... but then again, if you can explain that someway and you want it - go for it! Plus, what is the Force to you? Sure, everyone may feel they wanna clamber for an Uber-Force Rating but think about what the Force is for you and whether you even need it... there may be a bunch of Jedi-Hunter folk just around the corner...
death by wookie 89
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2009 2:47:20 AM
Groups: Member

Alright ill try it
Cost 31
HP 90
DEF 19
ATT 11
DMG 20

messy hair in the morning ( this character has to make a save of 11 on the first initiative if you miss the save ill be trying to comb myselfLOL

sensitivity ( make a save of 6 on a success you count for commander effects if you do not make the save you do not count for commander effects)

feeling lazy these days( this character must move before or after attacking or next turn he can only move )

Greater mobile attack

Twin attack

Speed 8

Intuition

Semi accurate shot ( make a save of 11 on a success you gain accurate shot that round)
Seperatist hunter +10damage and attack against anybody from the seperatist faction

Do you think the point cost is right i didn't feel like giving myself evade
amsnow
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2009 6:58:45 AM

andrew unleashed

cost 15 points

hp 20
defense 6 (im a big target)
attack 5
damage 10

special abilities

i hate my job - characters who would attack this character must make save 16, on a success they may attack this character, on a fail they take pity on this character and his job and dont attack him

horrible driver - if this character ends its turn next to an adjacent vehicle, that vehicle hits a curb and goes to 0 hp. (you kinda really have to know me to get that one)

angry big brother - this character may not be in a squad with characters named nick, if this character attacks another character named nick he misses and gets called a piss-ant (also gotta know me)

force 1

lazy levitate

force 1 replaces turn - this character may pull any kind of food or drink item adjacent to himself

RevRevGar
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2009 8:21:00 AM

amsnow wrote:
angry big brother - this character may not be in a squad with characters named nick, if this character attacks another character named nick he misses and gets called a piss-ant (also gotta know me)

Lolz.

-RevRevGar
spryguy1981
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2009 2:29:51 PM

Mr Spry, Tempramental Preacher

Cost: 36
HP: 110
Def: 19
Attack: 0
Damage 20

Special Abilities:
Unique
Traffic Jam: If there are more than 3 characters within 6 squares of this character he gains Savage and -4 to attack and defense.

Preach The Word: Commander effects have unlimited range from this character.

Force 2. Force Renewal 1
Salvation: Force 1, replaces turn range 2, target enemy joins this characters squad for the remainder of the skirmish save of 6.

Prayer of Healing: Force 4, replaces turn, remove 20 damage from all adjacent allies.

Turn the other cheek: Force 1, replaces turn, for the remainder of the skirmish this character must turn the other cheek when attacked (this allows the character attacking to make an extra attack against this character) once the extra attack is resolved this character must make a save of 11, on a success the enemy takes 20 damage from forgiveness.

Commander Effect: All characters in your squad gain a +2 Attack and +2 Defense because preachers inspire, generally.
chernan83
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2009 7:19:52 PM

HERNAN, MASTER OF THE DOUCHE SIDE
Cost: 62

Hit Points: 70
Defense: 18
Attack: 11
Damage: 10

Mimetic Management Processor
This character gains the commander effects of all allied commanders
Betrayal +7.35
On an attack roll of natural 1 against this character, the attacker joins this character's squad until the end of the Skirmish , and gets paid minimum wage.
Immediate Dave Reserves 30
If you roll exactly 5, 10, 15, or 20 for initiative, you can add one character whose name contains “Dave” from any faction to your squad, adjacent to this character, immediately before your first activation of the round
Rapport
A character who works in a restaurant costs 1 less when in the same squad as this character.
Semi-Master Tactician
You automatically choose who goes first except on a roll lower than 6

Cool
manchild 61
Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2009 5:45:07 PM

amsnow wrote:

more like you need to have a brother

my turn now
cost: PRICELESS
hp: 150
def: 18
att: 10
dam: 10

sa
Forward Observer (allie abilitys that use line of sight can also us line of sight off this character.)
Drill Sergent (enemy with in 6 squares who are not unique or have a comander effect get -2 att -2 deff)
grapeler (+6 att +10 dam agenst adjcent enemys. adjcent enemys must make a save of 18 inorder to move. after activation is done one adjcent enemy must roll if he rolls a 1 he submits to the manchild and joins his squade.)
momentum
priceless my wife tells me this not my mom, well not any more
Forward Observer this is my army job
drill sergent i am not one yet however, i am in a ds unit and will be come one next summer
grapeler i love wrestling mma and army combatives compaired to my att of 10 with a rifle
momentum i am a big guy who can move fast so when you get hit you are going to know it

Robin
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 5:51:32 AM

Anthony, Mandalorian Legend
Cost 87
HP 130
Attack 13
Defense 20
Damage 20

God of War- Replace turn all adjacent enemies are defeated save 20

Greater Mobile

Twin

No Mercy - The character that beats this piece has to make a save of 16 or is also defeated.

Gets all the Ladies - if playing against a women, you get an automatic victory (You stop the game rigth away and go get a drink)

Commander Effect
Plus 6 attack to all mandalorian character's in your squad

Yep this is my piece to the t
manchild 61
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:04:34 AM

Robin wrote:
Anthony, Mandalorian Legend
Cost 87
HP 130
Attack 13
Defense 20
Damage 20

God of War- Replace turn all adjacent enemies are defeated save 20

Greater Mobile

Twin

No Mercy - The character that beats this piece has to make a save of 16 or is also defeated.

Gets all the Ladies - if playing against a women, you get an automatic victory (You stop the game rigth away and go get a drink)

Commander Effect
Plus 6 attack to all mandalorian character's in your squad

Yep this is my piece to the t

wow some one has a larg ego
mercenary_moose
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 5:24:19 AM

OK, here's mine

mercenary_moose

Faction: Fringe
Cost: 1

HP:10
Def:11
Atk:+5
Dam:10

SAs:Rapport, Conservative, Moose Defender, Save The Moose!, Hate Squads

Rapport (This character is free in a squad with a character whose name contains Moose or Reagan)

Conservative (This character must attack a Liberal if he can and gets +4/+4 if within 6 squares of a character whose name contains Reagan, Hannity, O'Reily, Limbaugh, or FOX News)

Moose Defender (If an enemy attacks an allied Moose anywhere on the board, this character can take the damage for it, no save)

Save The Moose! (This character gets +12 Attack and +30 Damage against an enemy that targets an allied Moose for the rest of the round)

Hate Squads (This character may take a look at the enemy's squad before the skirmish and immediately whip out a hate build to counter it)

There's mine. Watch it in the near future; I may want to add to it.
GeneralGrievous
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:54:51 PM

Sure, why not...here goes...
David Smith
Cost: IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!
Faction: Sith
HP:70
Defense:22 (Martial Arts Trained)
Attack: 13
Damage: 10
SA:
Unique
Twin Attack
Generic Name - This character does not count as David Smith when adding other charcters with David in their name to your squad.
Liberal Hunter - This character gains +4 Attack and +10 Damage against anyone stupid enough to be a liberal.
"The Balls are Inert" Jokes - This character annoys the F*** out of any character within 6 sqaures. Characters with 6 squares gain Savage against David Smith.
Jedi Hate - This character gains +10 Attack and +20 Damage against any Light Side Jedi.
Adept Tactition- You decide who goes first on an initiative roll higher or equal to 6.
CE:
Sith allies gain Sith Synergy (This character gains +4 Attack and +4 Defense when with 6 squares of another Sith ally)
Xeonaught
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:04:55 PM

Darth Mortuus wannabe sith

Firstly My name on bloo milk is Xeonaught cus i hadnt invented mortuus at that stage

COP: 46
HIP:80
ATT:11
DEF:13
DMG:20

Special abilitys:
Attacked savagrey ( if this caracter is attacked by an enemy before he attacks them he gets +5 attack and + 20 damage for the rest of)

Double attack

Force powers
force points 2, force enewal 1

JUST TRUCK OFF!!! ( Force 4 replaces turn, enemy caracters within 6 squares are controlled by the person using this force power and must make an imediate turn. they cannot attack or use special abilitys or force powers just move up to double speed. they must finish there movement further away then when they started)

comander effects: allied caracters gain Attacked savagrey

Why Attacked savagrey you ask. because i am sick of people always throwing the first punch or annoying me first and then saying i didnt do anything!! so they dont benifit from it. the thing about me is i hold grudges but i am very very fair. if i have started a conflict then i consider myself resposible so dont go asking your self why did he attack me i didnt do anything to him. well the reason i hate you is because you attacked first so dont expect any simpathy from me when i attack you back. its my general theory on life. you get what you ask for and you ask with the choices you make. if you wanna go round insulting people dont be suprissed when they insult you back.
kezzamachine
Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:13:09 PM

Let me just say, you guys rule. It is masses of fun to read how you guys view yourselves! It's wildly fantastical and freakin' awesome. I think I was awake for several hours a few nights ago thinking of my one... Mortuss has already expressed to me he thinks I'm sick. He is right...

The Kezza Machine, Youth OverLord
Cost: Haven't worked it out yet!!!
Hit Points: 110
Defense: 19
Attack: +7
Damage: 20

Special Abilities
Unique Counts as Kerry Logan
Melee Attack Can attack only adjacent enemies
Lightsaber Duelist +4 Defense when attacked by an adjacent enemy with a Force rating
Youth Draw Fire If an enemy targets an ally Youth within 6 squares of this character, you may force that enemy to target this character instead if it can; save 11
Youth Bodyguard If a Youth is an adjacent ally and would take damage from an attack, this character can take the damage instead

Force Powers
Force 4
Force Renewal 2 This character gets 2 Force points each time it activates
Force Alter Force 1: range 6; any 1 enemy rerolls its last Attack
Force Defense Force 3: Cancel a Force power used by a character within 6 squares
Force Heal 20 Force 2, replaces attacks: touch; remove 20 Damage from a living character
Essence of Life Force 2: When a living ally within 6 squares would be defeated, that ally makes a save of 11. On a success, that ally has 10 Hit Points instead of being defeated

Commander Effects
Allied Youth within 6 squares gain Force Renewal 1 and Mettle
Allied Youth Leaders gain Relay Orders

Yes, yes... I made myself an uber-character, but - in my defense, when I look back at the person I have been to where I am now (some 34 years of ages), I think I have been through all the Younglings stages... I think the incarnation I try of me should be me in High School... Anyhoo, my job at the mo is I'm a Youth Worker in a Church in New Zealand - that's why all the references to Youth. I look after them a heap - counsel, talk to, teach, even take some of them on Minis Road Trips (?!?) - but I spend a heap of time wi' them. As you can see, for all the bits 'n pieces I have given myself, there is bugger all about amping up attacks or anything too far out in that way (The Kezza Machine, Champion of the Force is that person...), but I have bunches of Force Powers - which I equate to my own spiritual understandings - and my Commander Effects are all about passing that on.

Right - I'm off to worker on Kerry Logan, Third Former (High School Freshman? - whatever you say in the US)
sharron
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 10:37:32 AM

that is sick kez. ok, im just going to be a dick on this one, and give myself all the cool powers.

Aaron curtis, bounty hunter

cost:150
HP: 140
Def: 22
Atk: 14
Dam: 30

SA: (notice i am not melee)

bounty hunter +6
youth bounty hunter +4(and character with youth in there name, this character gets +4 attack on them. it stacks with bounter hunter +6.)
cunning attack +20
opportinist +20
quicker than quick reactions (because im awesome at cricket.) (this character gets +10 attack on attacks of opportunity)
double attack
twin attack
greater mobile attack
force immunity
lame jokes: (if you are seductive to lame jokes, you cannot attack this character)
wookiee hunter? sure. (+10 atk and +10 dam to wookiees.) (stupid wookiees)
stealth.
cloaked.
this character is considered 'zohan'.

force Powers:
renewal 3, force 2, MOTF 2

repulse 5,
push 4.
grip 2
lightning 1
force punch in the face with my mind: (doesnt replace attacks: 40 damage, sight, save 2)
force cloak
sith rage

commander efeect

characters in your squad with stealth cannot be targeted by characters non-adjacent.
this character is considered a follower.
this character can use abilities and force powers that replaces atacks 3 times a turn.
i rule!

and kez, you know this is TOTALLY what i think ov myself in real life lololololol
amsnow
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 10:59:02 AM

i say we make this a competition
kezzamachine
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 6:46:16 PM

Oh Sharron... I so know this is how you see yourself... reality may be a harsher judge though...

Amsnow - what would you say would be the specifics? What's y'er idea?
Darth O
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:44:47 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:
Mr Spry, Tempramental Preacher

Cost: 36
HP: 110
Def: 19
Attack: 0
Damage 20

Special Abilities:
Unique
Traffic Jam: If there are more than 3 characters within 6 squares of this character he gains Savage and -4 to attack and defense.

Preach The Word: Commander effects have unlimited range from this character.

Force 2. Force Renewal 1
Salvation: Force 1, replaces turn range 2, target enemy joins this characters squad for the remainder of the skirmish save of 6.

Prayer of Healing: Force 4, replaces turn, remove 20 damage from all adjacent allies.

Turn the other cheek: Force 1, replaces turn, for the remainder of the skirmish this character must turn the other cheek when attacked (this allows the character attacking to make an extra attack against this character) once the extra attack is resolved this character must make a save of 11, on a success the enemy takes 20 damage from forgiveness.

Commander Effect: All characters in your squad gain a +2 Attack and +2 Defense because preachers inspire, generally.

LOVE IT LOL out loud!!!!LOL

amsnow
Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2009 5:45:45 AM

kezzamachine wrote:

just have people vote for their favorite
sharron
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 9:17:25 PM

kezzamachine wrote:
Oh Sharron... I so know this is how you see yourself... reality may be a harsher judge though...

owch.... thats what we like to call in indoor cricket "service"....

you wouldnt know, because you dont go!
Uggie Demo
Posted: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 6:25:10 AM

Here we go:

Uggie Demo
Fringe:29
Hit Points:80
Defense:16
Attack:+9
Damage:10
SA: Unique, Ion Gun +20, Rapport(Ugnaughts) Ugnaught Bodyguard,
Synergy(Ugnaughts) Huge Hunter( This chatacter get +4 attack and +10 damage on enemies who have a larger base size then him)

CE:
Ugnaught allies get +4 attack +20 damage and gain Twin Attack and Swarm +4.