RegisterDonateLogin

Finds your lack of faith disturbing.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Hardest Custom Mini Ever. Options
JFisto
Posted: Monday, November 9, 2009 1:28:16 PM
Groups: Member

i'm only 12 yrs. old so this is gonna be a little tough. i am gonna make this compared to my age group of people I know.

JFisto Cost: 31
Republic

Hit Points: 60
Defense: 22 (i'm skinny i don't make a big target)
Attack: 9
Damage: 20

Special Abilities
Unique (Counts as Josh Manikowski)
Affinity (May be in a New Republic and a Rebel squad)
Accurate Shot (I am skilled at basket ball)
Double Attack
Greater Mobile Attack
Semi-Tactician (+2 on all rolls except attacks)(I am intellegent and strategic, I don't just get good grades)
Melee Rush (+2 attack against ajacent characters-counts as a melee attack when adjacent)
Reflex (may make one immediate attack when an enemy character enters an adjacent space- does NOT stack on attacks of opportunity)

Force Powers
Force 0
Force Renewal 1
Use the Force
Jedi Mind Trick
Knight Speed
Force Leap

P.S. love this subject, but no one has been on since august.Smile
EvilYeti
Posted: Monday, November 9, 2009 2:10:38 PM

Okay here I go:

THE not so EVIL YETI
Rep. affinity Reb.
Cost-?
HP-50
ATT-8
DEF-15
DMG-20
Unique (counts as Luke J.)
Intuition, Recon, Sure Footed, Wall Climber, Tap-Dancin-Evade (this character is not effected by area of affect attacks and normal evade except save 6), Monkey fan (if an enemy targets an allied monkey that enemy is instantly defeated), saber +10, stealth

Force 1
renewal 1
Mind trick, Leap

Intuition and Recon (i'm very perceptive) sure footed and wall climber (I love climbing trees, poles, rocks, anything!) Tap-Dancin-Evade (I can tap-dance) Monkey Fan (The name describes it, I love monkeys! specifically squirrel monkeys. Google it)
Darth O
Posted: Monday, November 9, 2009 3:40:29 PM

Oli the person ( nice name aye)
Cost: 1 more than you can afford...
Hit Points: infinity ( do I look dead to you?)
Defence: 1 more than the result...
Attack : -3
Damage: enough to kill you!

Avoid ( makes a save of 11 when hit by someone nonadjacent. if I succeed, 1 adjacent character takes that damage; save 11)
Kiwi Slanguage ( ozzies and americans can't make out my slang or accent, so I can cancel out cunning/opportunist of Australians and Americans in 6 squares)
Synergy ( +4 attack if Family Force 5 is playing in the background)
Rapport ( Costs i less if And Then There Were None is playing in the background)
Affinity ( May be in a squad that doesn't contain any Dark Hellions)
GOWK Hunter ( all attacks against GOWK are 20s, which can't be avoided. Also gains Accurate Shot against him)
CE

Allies within 6 squares gain Gregarious and Loner LOL
Allies with Heavy Weapon gain Greater Mobile Attack and Momentum LOL
Allies with Melee Attack gain Accurate Shot and Sniper LOL
Guitarded
Posted: Monday, November 9, 2009 6:45:23 PM

Ben, Custom Mini Guru and Meta-Game Master

Cost: 40

HP 70
Def 16
Atk 8
Dmg 20

Unique, Guitarist, Student
Melee Attack
Luitenant [ This Character can benefit from Commander Effects as though he were a follower]

Custom Special Ability (this charater gains one of the following sets of Special Abilities before set up and after squads have been revealed: Parry and Evade, Twin Attack and Opportunist or, Master Tactician)

Custom Force Power (this charater gains one of the following force powers before set up and after squads have been revealed: Force 3 and Riposte, Force 2 and Force Cloak or, Force 3, Renewal 3, Master of the Force 3 and Force Stun.)

Custom Commander Effect (this charater gains one of the following Commander Effects before set up and after squads have been revealed: Choose to activate one or two charaters at the begining of each phase, Swap two characters of the same size within 6 squares of this character at the end of this character's turn, allied characters gain Moble attack and Evade, or followers within 6 squares gain twin attack)
Weeks
Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 2:59:22 AM

Darth David: Sith 25
HP:50
DEF:16
ATT:+7
DAM:10

Unique,
Nerd (This Character may be in any squad but he must change his costume first)
Plastic Lightsaber (It doesnt do any more damage when adjacent but it looks cool)
Quotation form movie (this character may not be attacked unless you know what movie he is talking about and quoting random lines from. So thats prob like a save 16)

Force 1 Renewal 1
Annoying Spirit (If this character is defeated his spirit haunts the player that defeated him until they give up and let him win)
Lightsaber Soundeffects (This character does +10 damage everytime he makes a cool sounding effect of a light saber. Force 1)
Line of Sight (this character ALWAYS has line of sight to an enemy no matter how clear it is that he doesnt. Force 1.)
brennan
Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 3:45:56 AM

Darth Commander
Cost:60 ish
HP:110 Unique, Melee Attack, Double attack, Motivation(at the begining of
DF:18 ever round make a roll; if 11 or higher this character gains +4 at and
At:10 +20dm) Shift the blame(on a save of 11 another character may take
DM:20 this characters damage) stuborn(cannot recieve com. eff. from Characters who cost more unless you roll a sv11 ) Stepper on toes(allied characters cannot recieve this characters com. eff. unless they make a save11)

force 2 renewal 1
Force alter f1
Corny Sith lightning sound effects f2(allied characters with sith lightning gain +10 dm when they use it)
Impulsive sith rage f2 (roll a save of 11 on a succes this character gains +10 dm for the rest of the skirmish

CE

Allied characters gain +4 at and +10 dm

PS My character has a lightsaber.

I am a teenager and every one says someday if I will not step on peoples toes i will be a great leader. i am also usually highly motivated.
CrunchBite
Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:37:11 AM

Here's mine:

Jeff, Airsoft Legend
Cost: 27
Defense:20 (I'm a skinny guy who's really agile)
Attack: +8
Damage:10 (I'm using a bloody Airsoft gun..)

Special Abilities:
Unique
Pilot (I'm licensed, so this is correct)
Triple Attack
Twin Attack
Avoid Defeat 16 (If this character would be defeated, he must make two saves, each needing 16 or higher; if they succeed, this character has 10 health instead of being defeated)
Evade 16 (When hit by an attack from a nonadjacent enemy, he made avoid the damage with a save of 16)
Splash 10 (I'm using a shotgun, this is expected)
Charging Assault +0 (I charge up to an opponent and whack it with a wooden sword, so this counts as a melee attack)
Hard to Catch (This character does not provoke attacks of opportunity if both he and his enemy are adjacent to another character)
Argumentative (If this character is in a squad with more than one other commander, he must make a save of 11 or he does not benefit from any commander effects)
Plastic Pellets (Characters who do not have Vonduun Crab Armor, Dark Armor, Force-Attuned Armor, or Damage Reduction are activated against this character's attacks, save 6. Against enemies who do have above abilities, this character gets -10 damage)

This fits rather well, actually.
swmimperial130
Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 12:21:30 PM

swmimperial130
Faction: Those who I decide
Cost:200
HP:130
Defense:18
Att:12
Damage:20
Special Abilities
Shankapotomous (when this character is adjacent,he gains +5 Attack and +30 Damage)
Lucky #13
(when this character rolls a 13 for initiative, he get's to choose who goes first and gets 50 points of reserves, and every character in this squad gaind +4 Attack, Defense, and +10 Damage)
Anger of Destruction (when this character is damaged, he gains +6 Defence, 3 Attack, Triple, Twin, and +40 Damage)
Evade, GMA, Boba Tolerant (cannot be disintegrated, only x2 damage)
Force Powers:
Force 4, Renewal 2, MotF 4
Eternal Hatred 3 (Force 3: This character returns to full hit points on a save of 3 or better)
Commander Effect:
Allies gain Fight or Die (This character is defeated if he doesn't attack a character in 5 turns) and Strategy (Characters with Stealth, Cloaked, etc. can ignore Fight or die while in or adjacent to cover)
cicrush13
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 6:44:27 AM

cicrush13, speed demon
Faction: New Republic
HP: 70
Def: 20
Att: 10
Dam: 10

Unique (counts as Stephen Johnson)
Twin Attack
Speed 10
Evade
Near-sightedness (+4 attack against enemies within 6 squares)
Pan-head (Gains momentum whenever a Skillet song begins to play (this effect remains in play for the rest of the skirmish due to way too much headbanging) and is unaffected by accurate shot and sniper.)
Bad Aim(if this character rolls an attack of 1 against an enemy, this character is considered activated for the next turn)

Commander Effect
Allies within 6 squares gain Pan-head for the remainder of the skirmish
Bob Chizo
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 10:40:23 AM

Bob Chizo
Faction: Washingtonian(any faction)
Cost:20
Hp-50
Def-17
Atk-+5
Dmg-20

SA- Unique, solitary(allie's commander effects, and abilities dont affect me) ex-force valor
CE: allies can only activate with a save of 20, cannot be re-rolled
swmimperial130
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 11:36:33 AM

Bob Chizo wrote:
Bob Chizo
Faction: Washingtonian(any faction)
Cost:20
Hp-50
Def-17
Atk-+5
Dmg-20

SA- Unique, solitary(allie's commander effects, and abilities dont affect me) ex-force valor
CE: allies can only activate with a save of 20, cannot be re-rolled

Works great with Nute Gunray!
saber1
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 3:22:57 AM

Here is a version of me.

saber1 (me, not Fel's TIE)
COST: 21
FACT: NR
HP: 80
DEF: 18
ATK: 10
DAM: 20

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique
Accurate Shot (Can attack an enemy with cover even if it's not the nearest enemy)
Disarming Humor (Cancel an attack within 6 squares, save 11)
Ground Pilot +4 (Allies with Mounted Weapon who start their moves adjacent to this character get +4 Speed)
Incompetent Tactician (You lose initiative except on a natural roll of 20)
Lightweight (This character moves an additional 2 squares when moved by an enemy special ability or force power)
Mindless Movie Trivia (Opponent's next roll is -2 upon successful recitation of movie quote or trivia)
Ravenous Hunger (At the end of each turn, each adjacent living character with a small base must make a save 16. On a failure, that character is defeated. Remove damage from this character equal to the Hit Points of the defeated character.)
The Dice Hate Me (Each time this character rolls an odd number, the result is -4)
Twin Attack
saber1
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 3:27:22 AM

cicrush13 wrote:
cicrush13, speed demon
Pan-head (Gains momentum whenever a Skillet song begins to play (this effect remains in play for the rest of the skirmish due to way too much headbanging) and is unaffected by accurate shot and sniper.)

That is awesome! Skillet has some great tunes.ThumbsUp
amsnow
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 8:21:58 AM

CrunchBite wrote:
Here's mine:

Jeff, Airsoft Legend
Cost: 27
Defense:20 (I'm a skinny guy who's really agile)
Attack: +8
Damage:10 (I'm using a bloody Airsoft gun..)

Special Abilities:
Unique
Pilot (I'm licensed, so this is correct)
Triple Attack
Twin Attack
Avoid Defeat 16 (If this character would be defeated, he must make two saves, each needing 16 or higher; if they succeed, this character has 10 health instead of being defeated)
Evade 16 (When hit by an attack from a nonadjacent enemy, he made avoid the damage with a save of 16)
Splash 10 (I'm using a shotgun, this is expected)
Charging Assault +0 (I charge up to an opponent and whack it with a wooden sword, so this counts as a melee attack)
Hard to Catch (This character does not provoke attacks of opportunity if both he and his enemy are adjacent to another character)
Argumentative (If this character is in a squad with more than one other commander, he must make a save of 11 or he does not benefit from any commander effects)
Plastic Pellets (Characters who do not have Vonduun Crab Armor, Dark Armor, Force-Attuned Armor, or Damage Reduction are activated against this character's attacks, save 6. Against enemies who do have above abilities, this character gets -10 damage)

This fits rather well, actually.

airsoft is so awesome, what kind of gun do you have?
CrunchBite
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 10:37:16 AM

I don't remember what type of shotgun it is, but I do know that it fires three shots at above 500 FPS, and it's shell-fed.
Darth O
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 12:17:03 PM

saber1 wrote:
cicrush13 wrote:
cicrush13, speed demon

That is awesome! Skillet has some great tunes.ThumbsUp

HeroThumbsUp ThumpUp Drool
MonsterThumbsUp ThumpUp Drool

ME LIKE SKILLET!
mepreferfamilyforce5buthey
trick624
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 12:59:53 PM

Darth Trick
42 Sith
HP:10
Defense:14
Atk+12
Damage:20
Force 5

SA:momentum, little man syndrome (character does not provoke attacks of opportunities)

Force Abilities:
Remorseful superspeed
Cost 5 FP:can run around the map and attack everybody one time. At the end of all the attacks, opposing player must yell "annoying little (expletive.) This makes Darth Trick make a save of 11. Upon making the save Trick now defects to the opposition, and renews 5 force points. Upon failing the save Darth Trick, runs back to his starting position and cannot be activated unless he renews up to 5 force points. Doors prevent Darth Trick from attacking.

Great synergy providers
would be Sidious Hologram
trick624
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 1:05:11 PM

Weeks wrote:
Darth David: Sith 25

Lightsaber Soundeffects (This character does +10 damage everytime he makes a cool sounding effect of a light saber. Force 1)

AWESOME!!!
yggral
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2010 12:56:33 PM

yggral
200 fringe
HP:180
Defense:24
Atk:15
Damage:30

special abilities
Unique(Will Stiles)
my sword bigger than yours (the enemy that attacks this character must get a 19 or 20 to hit if not the enemie take 30 damage)
i am you master ( this peice gains 40 damage if attacking a unique or force rating peice)
seariousness (if the enemy is funnie looking he dies automaticaly with a save of 21)
non cooperative (may have no other men in this squad )
affinity(of no one)
Force 10
renewal 4
master of force 4
strong despise of you 40 fp (all enemies are defeated each make a save of 15
gigantuam lighting ( enemies 6 squares hit 30 damage
Sashlon
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2010 2:06:09 PM

OK, here goes:

Sashlon
Faction: Rebel
Cost: 30
HP: 80
Def: 19
Att: 8
Dam: 10

Special Abilities
Unique
Disruptive
Diplomat
Avoid Defeat
Heal 30
Jolt

Force Powers
Force 2, Renewal 1
Force Cloak
Force Sense
Jedi Mind Trick
Master Speed

Commander Effect
Allies within 6 squares who are defeated return to play with full hit poits with a save of 11

and you thought Rieekan was annoying!BlooMilk