RegisterDonateLogin

Bluer than a Rutian Twi'lek on a cold day.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Hardest Custom Mini Ever. Options
Partof1
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2010 2:41:27 PM
Groups: Member

Cost:24
Name: Tom,
Hp:70
Defense:19
Attack:8
Damage:10

SAs:
Unique
Twin Attack
Evade
Stealth
Bravado
Mettle

FPs:
Force 2

This is me in sports, particularly dodgeball. I can be unhittable, but can't throw very well, though I try my best. I love hide and seek, too, hence the stealth.
DemitriAlexander
Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:12:19 PM

Demitri Alexander, Swordsman

Faction: Fringe

Cost: 49
HP: 130
Defense: 21
Attack: 15
Damage: 30

Unique
Melee Attack (Can attack only adjacent enemies)
Double Attack (On his turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving)
Twin Attack (Whenever this character attacks, he makes 1 extra attack against the same target)
Momentum (If this character has moved this turn, he gets +4 Attack and +10 Damage against adjacent enemies)
Vaapad-Style Fighting (Scores a critical hit on an attack roll of natural 18, 19, or 20)
Parry (When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11)
Bodyguard (If an adjacent ally would take damage from an attack, this character can take the damage instead)
Regeneration 10 (If this character doesn't move on his turn, remove 10 damage from him at the end of that turn)

Commander Effect: Revenge (Allies gain +1 attack for each ally slain. This bonus stacks)
greatsword_rogue
Posted: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:05:10 AM

Hmm.

Hp:70
Def:21
Atk:+7
Dam:20

Spc.
Unique
Melee; Double
Lightsaber Duelist
Evade
Crowd Fighting
Stable Footing

Force:
Force 5
Knight Speed
Lightsaber Block
Force Recovery 20

Cmm.
Followers w/in 6 squares with melee attack and a printed defense below 18 gain Lightsaber Duelist.
zorc62
Posted: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 2:06:39 PM

Zorc62
Cost: 26
Hp: 90
Def: 19
Atk: 8
Dmg: 10

Unique
Attack Algorithm (Allies get +4 attack against enemies hit by this character's attack)
Avoid Defeat
Block (When this character is hit by an adjacent character's attack, negate the damage; save 11)
Close-Quarters Fighting
Clumsy (Fumbles on a 1, 2, or 3)
Loner
Opportunist
Shake it off (At the start of each round, remove 10 damage from this character)
Tactician (You automatically win initiative if you roll an odd number; this does not apply if an ally has Master Tactician)

Force 4
Force Manipulate (Force 1; this character's next attack automatically hits against an adjacent enemy)
Force Push 1
Jedi Mind Trick
Roland Alistair
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 3:18:09 AM

Caleb Moore, Knight of Alistair
Cost: 40..........Old Republic
Hit Points: 100
Defense: 20
Attack: 12
Damage: 20

Special Abilities
Master Swordsman (at the beggining of the skirmish this character may designate 2 fighting styles to utilize for the rest of the skirmish. Master Styles are exempt.)
Resilient(this character is immune to critical hits)
Unleashed Anger(When this character would be defeated, on a save of 16 this charcter returns to full hit points gains +10 damage and every attack roll is considered a natural 20. This character also gains -4 defense and Savage.)

Force Powers
Force 1 Force Renewal 1
Knight Speed
Lightsaber assualt

Here are my reasons for this character-
Master Swordsman-(i'm a nerdSad) my friends and I sword fight all the time and try and utilize actual lightsaber styles.
Resilient-I am a diver (board diver) and can withstand massive amounts of pain. Like hitting the concrete hard water from three meters.
Unleashed Anger I haven't acted in anger in six years. Since I almost killed my friend because I got angery. The next time I actually get angryScared everyone should run.
IG-108
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 8:30:06 AM

Alex (IG-108), Separatists Supporter

Cost: 88
HP: 120
Def: 20
Att: 16
Dm: 20
Special Abilities: Unique
Twin Attack
Makashi Style Mastery
Gregarious
Lightsaber Duelist
Synergy (+4 attack and +4 defense when an allied character who's name contains "Grievous" is within 6 squares)
Separatist Bodyguard (when an allied Separatist character would take damage, this character may take the damage instead)
Unorthodox Strategy (On an even initiative roll, as many allies in this character's squad may be activated as the player wishes. On on odd number, the ally nearest to an enemy piece is defeated, and does 20 damage to all to all characters within 2 squares)
Favorite Number (on an initiative roll of 8, this character gets +10 damage until the end of his turn)
Friend to Reptiles (allies who's species is reptillian gain Evade)

Force Powers: Force 2
Force Renewal 1
Lightsaber Deflect
Force Push 2
Force Lightning 2
Master Speed
Commander Effect: Droids are subject to this effect. Non-unique Separatist allies gain gregarious and Extra Attack

What if we just strap a rocket on with duct tape?

Kind of overpowered, but that's what I would want to be like if a SWM piece was made of me. Unorthodox strategy is by far my most favorite Special Ability I have ever come up with.
TheChosenOne
Posted: Thursday, March 4, 2010 3:04:38 AM

OK, TheChosenOne

pts:85
hp:120
at:12
df:21
dmg:20

SA: triple, twin, cunning +20, grenades 60 (range sight 60 dmg to target and everyone within two squares(football throwing arm))

F: force 3, renew1, mastery 2
push 3
salvation (l like this power used by Mr Spry)
force sheilding (no damage, save 6)
CE: allies gain evade

Cool huh

as u can tell i LOVE sports (footballBigGrin )
jastermereel85
Posted: Thursday, March 4, 2010 6:24:24 AM

I'm going for realism here...Ha. Hopefully I'm good on the cost here, I'm thinking of characters like General Carlist Rieekan and Jagged Fel...

jastermereel85

Cost 17

Stats
HP 60
Defense 15
Attack 8
Damage 10

Special Abilities
Unique
Gregarious
Recon
Bravado +20

Commander Effect
Allies gain Gregarious.
saber1
Posted: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 11:59:34 AM

saber1 on Swoop Bike
Faction: Conservative
Cost:
HP: 80
DEF: 20
ATK: 10
DAM: 20

Special Abilities
Accelerate
Flight
Intercessory Prayer (Whenever an enemy within 6 squares is defeated, make a save 11. On a success, that character returns to play with 10 hit points, gains Light Tutor and joins your squad for rest of skirmish)
Lightweight (Special abilities and force powers that result in movement move this character an additional 2 squares)
Never Favored by the Odds (If your attack or save roll was an odd number, the result is -4)
Protective +30 (This character gains +30 Damage while your squad contains a wounded ally named United States Constitution)
Strafe
Twin Attack
Voracious Appetite (Small characters entering a square adjacent to this character must make a save 16. On a failure, that character is defeated and remove damage from this character equal to the hit points of the defeated character)
cicrush13
Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 2:36:33 AM

saber1 wrote:
saber1 on Swoop Bike
Faction: Conservative
Cost:
HP: 80
DEF: 20
ATK: 10
DAM: 20

Special Abilities
Accelerate
Flight
Intercessory Prayer (Whenever an enemy within 6 squares is defeated, make a save 11. On a success, that character returns to play with 10 hit points, gains Light Tutor and joins your squad for rest of skirmish)
Lightweight (Special abilities and force powers that result in movement move this character an additional 2 squares)
Never Favored by the Odds (If your attack or save roll was an odd number, the result is -4)
Protective +30 (This character gains +30 Damage while your squad contains a wounded ally named United States Constitution)
Strafe
Twin Attack
Voracious Appetite (Small characters entering a square adjacent to this character must make a save 16. On a failure, that character is defeated and remove damage from this character equal to the hit points of the defeated character)

Like the protectiveThumbsUp