RegisterDonateLogin

Green pee.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

What I'm working on now Options
nuksaa
Posted: Sunday, December 7, 2008 1:20:16 PM
Groups: Member

Problem:

When building a squad, Human Soldier of Fortune doesn't reduce cost by 1 with Nym's Rapport Mercenary SA.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 2:40:37 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Just a quick thank you for adding the Commander Effects section in the Glossary. I know I've hounded you for this for a while...so I figured I had better pony up the thanks! Awesome deal Shinja!!!
Durge Dude
Posted: Saturday, December 20, 2008 11:21:54 AM

My squad page gliches up a lot when I try to edit a squad but no hurry I saw that list
hothie
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2008 3:08:32 AM

Bloo milk is the only place aside from my own spreadsheet where my collection is up to date. 2 things I would like to see: Promos and SSB added to the "My Collection"/trades area.
Durge Dude
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2008 9:37:29 AM

hothie wrote:
Bloo milk is the only place aside from my own spreadsheet where my collection is up to date. 2 things I would like to see: Promos and SSB added to the "My Collection"/trades area.
Robin
Posted: Saturday, January 17, 2009 6:35:59 AM

I just wanted to say that by far this is the best star wars miniatures site. I just think the only thing it needs is a better good and bad trader list. Maybe something like ebay where you get rated and you can see there percentage and comments about them.
kenred2
Posted: Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:12:15 PM

shinja wrote:

• Fix the Open Case option on the Open Boosters page so it actually yields the right C and UC distribution

• To be honest... there shouldn't be a need for it, the program isn't worth having if people do go out and purchase real packs. Also, the program can easily be found in SWManager. I think you should discard it (saving you the hassle of doing other things important).... plus in the forums, if you click on that username, it would be easier if there is a separate link that goes to the person's page with the Have and Want list. Make's trading just a bit easier instead of clicking on search squads, find the username.... then go to it. But Shinja, keep up the GREAT work... because this site will soon become more popularized as well as the game itself.

If people are caught up wanting to know each character it is in a set... post a link to where to download the SWMmanager.. I am pretty sure that the developer doesn't mind.. but I guess it's best to ask first.
    theshadowreaper
    Posted: Monday, January 19, 2009 6:06:32 AM

I am going to have to agree with Kenred2 there I don't use that feature and don't see myself ever using it. If I want the thrill of randomness I'll go to my LGS and buy a booster pack. If it stays fine if it goes fine. Considering Shinja is doing this on his free time I would rather him not spend his time on something I personally don't see the need for. :)
    kenred2
    Posted: Tuesday, February 3, 2009 10:41:43 AM

I would also appreciate if Shinja fixes the Rapport issue with Captain Rex... when I made a squad with Chancellor Palpatine, Rex isn't recognized to get that -1 point.

Thanks...
    mercenary_moose
    Posted: Tuesday, February 3, 2009 10:56:35 AM

Whaddya mean, kenred? That feature has saved me from buying dozens of packs just to see what I get. Instead of slapping down 15 greenbacks per pack, I can click once and open a freakin' CASE. I really don't buy packs to get new pieces, I really do it just to see what I pull. Plus, my organizational skills are terrible and I am constantly losing pieces. So instead of having to drop 15 bucks to get maybe 5 troopers, a faceless Force user and a Rare I may already have, then having to store them all (a big and irritating problem for me) just to get the "thrill of randomness", I can just tap my mouse a few times and get the same thrill, with no other problems.
    kenred2
    Posted: Tuesday, February 3, 2009 11:09:25 AM

mercenary_moose wrote:
    Whaddya mean, kenred? That feature has saved me from buying dozens of packs just to see what I get. Instead of slapping down 15 greenbacks per pack, I can click once and open a freakin' CASE. I really don't buy packs to get new pieces, I really do it just to see what I pull. Plus, my organizational skills are terrible and I am constantly losing pieces. So instead of having to drop 15 bucks to get maybe 5 troopers, a faceless Force user and a Rare I may already have, then having to store them all (a big and irritating problem for me) just to get the "thrill of randomness", I can just tap my mouse a few times and get the same thrill, with no other problems.

You know, by saving a lot more hassle from Shinja working on the open booster generator, you can find that program under SWM manager, it works exactly the same thing.
    darth bane
    Posted: Friday, March 6, 2009 10:21:00 AM

on my pm list it says i have a new pm but i've already read it. i tried deleting it too but it still says 1 pms at the top even though all of them are deleted.
    awesome
    Posted: Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:58:09 AM

Ive been wondering for a while, but how do you get pics to show up on the posts for customs?
    I made an awesome revan fig and stats!
    curler88j
    Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2009 6:32:21 AM

kenred2 wrote:
    mercenary_moose wrote:

You know, by saving a lot more hassle from Shinja working on the open booster generator, you can find that program under SWM manager, it works exactly the same thing.

Not everyone can download SWM manager.
    Gau
    Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 12:02:05 PM

I just wanted to drop by and say "thank you, shinja." This is really the best Minis site out there...I won't even touch the WOTC forum with an eleven foot pole.
    Urza Planeswalker Jedi Master
    Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 1:34:23 AM
    Groups: Member , Moderator

I love the new additions. Especially in the Collection section. It makes it really easy to check and see if minis are available. Thanks for everything.
    Shadowdragon
    Posted: Friday, June 5, 2009 2:53:59 AM

Great job on the site, Shinja. It just keeps getting better thanks to your hard work.
    A Suggestion: a page or something for maps, tiles, etc. A page or such for customs (maps/tiles, figures, stats). Thank you!
    CommanderScrappy
    Posted: Friday, July 10, 2009 1:11:23 PM

hothie wrote:

I agree with hothie this site is great. I now only use this to keep my collection up to date. I would also like to see Promos and SSB added so we could use the trading feature to complete our collections. Keep up the good work Shinja your site is the best.
    Doogle126
    Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:08:02 PM

shinja wrote:
    I figured I can make a post here to let everyone know the things I'm working on adding/fixing for the site at any given time.

Here's a tentative list, but I'll probably update it when I think of more stuff. These aren't in any real order of priority.

• Completely integrate forums with main site (profiles, PMs, etc.)
  • Redesign squad builder (faster, better use of space, easier to use)
  • Fix Bloo Chat (oh, so many problems with it...Blushing )
  • Add promos, maps, tiles, books, posters, etc. to Collection editor
  • Good trade list/Bad trade list
  • Add Back button support to the site
  • Secure sponsorship for the site
  • Fix the Open Case option on the Open Boosters page so it actually yields the right C and UC distribution

Let me know what else you want me to be working on, or which of these things should take priority. I'm all ears. BigGrin

Fixed:
  • Speed up squads page
  • Fix issue with forum theme (sometimes everything goes white for no reason)
  • Collection Importer from SW Mini Manager
  • Design and implement a better system for Squad rating (so you don't have to rate your own squad a 10 just to get it noticed)

• Thanx shinja ThumpUp
    imperialknight1
    Posted: Friday, July 24, 2009 6:27:29 AM

+ 10 to darth parcocet