RegisterDonateLogin

If there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the web site that it's farthest from.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Wizards Preview 4 Options
adminsidious
Posted: Thursday, October 8, 2009 5:45:07 AM
Groups: Member

ken_watson76 wrote:
Mandalore Da Beast wrote:

i dont want to go the route with throwing 8 battle droids in there just so i can get the activations ill need (Oldschool).

But with the right combo now, you can get a Battle Droid for 3 points that Twin Attacks at +8 for 20 Damage.

GGDAC 57
Wat 43
BDO 9
Gha 12
BDS 16
______
137 Points - which leaves plenty of room for said 3 point Battle Droids, and maybe even some other, more potent pieces. Heck, I'd even add Lobot CLO and still get a ton of them (16 of them would make 200).

I'd love to put together a Battle Droid squad. It would be hilarious.

Roger Roger
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, October 8, 2009 6:03:08 AM

adminsidious wrote:
ken_watson76 wrote:

i dont want to go the route with throwing 8 battle droids in there just so i can get the activations ill need (Oldschool).

But with the right combo now, you can get a Battle Droid for 3 points that Twin Attacks at +8 for 20 Damage.

GGDAC 57
Wat 43
BDO 9
Gha 12
BDS 16
______
137 Points - which leaves plenty of room for said 3 point Battle Droids, and maybe even some other, more potent pieces. Heck, I'd even add Lobot CLO and still get a ton of them (16 of them would make 200).

Roger Roger

its definitely worth trying.
i was gonna go the route of about 10 2 pt. mouse droids with the Commando Officer and GGDAC. give em double/twin, roger roger, and add some 3 pointers in there too.
ken_watson76
Posted: Thursday, October 8, 2009 6:07:00 AM

adminsidious wrote:
ken_watson76 wrote:

GGDAC 57
Wat 43
BDO 9
Gha 12
BDS 16
______

Roger Roger

its definitely worth trying.
i was gonna go the route of about 10 2 pt. mouse droids with the Commando Officer and GGDAC. give em double/twin, roger roger, and add some 3 pointers in there too.

I messed up with the costs (forgetting to take Gha's Rapport out of the BDO and BDS), but I fixed it, along with putting in the Commando Officer (which I thought of as soon as I started putting together this squad):

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/View.aspx?ID=60506

I like it a lot.