RegisterDonateLogin

Allergy Alert: May contain Bantha hair.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Dark Times rumors Options
Falconjo
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009 4:24:00 PM
Groups: Member

Lachesis wrote:
not ganna lie K'krukk looks really sweet fig and stats. why do i have to wait 3 months FUUUUUUUUU

i love jedi watchmen for the OR theyll be a nice addition to a faction that needs it....although they still arent getting what they need
Lachesis
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009 4:28:39 PM

Falconjo wrote:
Lachesis wrote:
not ganna lie K'krukk looks really sweet fig and stats. why do i have to wait 3 months FUUUUUUUUU

i love jedi watchmen for the OR theyll be a nice addition to a faction that needs it....although they still arent getting what they need

/agreed, there nice with the duelist as well. whats nice is with exile u wait for them to come to you and get that triple off,
Falconjo
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009 4:31:17 PM

Lachesis wrote:
Falconjo wrote:
Lachesis wrote:

/agreed, there nice with the duelist as well. whats nice is with exile u wait for them to come to you and get that double off,

oh yeah, they're pretty much juhani without the vicious deadly thing
Jonnyb815
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009 7:32:43 PM

Ok the Force Powers from hints could be this
K'krukh the first one

Dass second one,
Dass might have?
Double atk,10 damage?(one of the rumor guys said they could do 40 damage and has double. I figured it was Dass that has it. I think After should be in the wording to. So he can Still get the +4 and 20 if he fails like K'krukh has.I know all of this was from your memory. So if this is true and he doesnt have melee,has base 10 damage can get double twin(czerka) GMA(TBSV) evade rieekan Lightsaber For 160 damage. I think that is worth taking the gamble on. This all might not be true but its what I have gotten from the little hints we have gotten from the past few days.

Jax last one

My question is this
Is Jax like Dass in any way like base 10 damage not melee?If Jax is like Dass then the gamble will be great to use with Jax too. Since you will still be able to get a good damage attack from Jax even if Jax changes sides. The goal would be to Kill more than what Jax is worth with Jax. Then fail the save. Then have a good Beat sitting there to kill Jax off getting the points. So you would get your moneys worth out of the deal

If these little hints are on the right track I cant wait to play the new force powers.
IG-108
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 12:00:41 AM

I have a question too (somewhat minor though). How come under the Republic, there's a 501st Trooper listed at 9 points? We already have a 501st trooper that came out in GaW that's 13 points. Is this a different trooper or what? (Yes, I know it's all still "rumors", so it may not all be accurate. I just wanted to check.)

Oh, and Sep Jedi Hunter Droids FTW!
Jediabiwan
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 12:20:35 AM

IG-108 wrote:
I have a question too (somewhat minor though). How come under the Republic, there's a 501st Trooper listed at 9 points? We already have a 501st trooper that came out in GaW that's 13 points. Is this a different trooper or what? (Yes, I know it's all still "rumors", so it may not all be accurate. I just wanted to check.)

Well the trooper from GaW was the 501st CLONE trooper, this is just a 501st trooper so the cost is probably right.
Sithborg
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 1:14:46 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Actually, we only have about 2 months. Last I heard it was a Jan release.
Zalkrie
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 1:24:28 AM

Personally....I am still having fun with GAW.....so many good minis in this set. The Seps are fun to play again!!!
Falconjo
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 1:46:42 AM

Jonnyb815 wrote:
Ok the Force Powers from hints could be this
K'krukh the first one

Dass second one,
Dass might have?
Double atk,10 damage?(one of the rumor guys said they could do 40 damage and has double. I figured it was Dass that has it. I think After should be in the wording to. So he can Still get the +4 and 20 if he fails like K'krukh has.I know all of this was from your memory. So if this is true and he doesnt have melee,has base 10 damage can get double twin(czerka) GMA(TBSV) evade rieekan Lightsaber For 160 damage. I think that is worth taking the gamble on. This all might not be true but its what I have gotten from the little hints we have gotten from the past few days.

Jax last one

My question is this
Is Jax like Dass in any way like base 10 damage not melee?If Jax is like Dass then the gamble will be great to use with Jax too. Since you will still be able to get a good damage attack from Jax even if Jax changes sides. The goal would be to Kill more than what Jax is worth with Jax. Then fail the save. Then have a good Beat sitting there to kill Jax off getting the points. So you would get your moneys worth out of the deal

If these little hints are on the right track I cant wait to play the new force powers.

your right about kkrukk and Dass
Robin
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:52:20 AM

For the guys that now the stats, i'm dieing to know what Kir Kanos has, and if his paint job is good.
jhc36
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 3:37:19 AM

well...as I suspected...no Yuuzhan Vong...
Hydrowhip
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 3:58:38 AM

jhc36 wrote:
well...as I suspected...no Yuuzhan Vong...

Well I went back to the original post, which Biggsy has updated - (thanks again), and I still only count 38. I counted twice to be sure.

So we who play vong can still hold out hope that they throw us one new mini at the very least. However, they seem to be doing something similar to what they did with the KotoR set most recently, they're giving us something from 7 of the 9 factions.
Hydrowhip
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 4:07:41 AM

I also like to think that we will see some vong in the next set, Masters of the Force.

What better way to complement all the force users in the set than to pair them against the vong who are immune to their powers?
Sithborg
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 4:54:16 AM

I think a Vong would've stuck out, since they saw the whole set. It is still a good set.
Falconjo
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:36:17 AM

i can say with a 100% guarantee that there is no vong in this set. :/ it saddens me
jhc36
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 7:06:10 AM

Hydrowhip wrote:
I also like to think that we will see some vong in the next set, Masters of the Force.

What better way to complement all the force users in the set than to pair them against the vong who are immune to their powers?

Yeah, I imagine we'll see some as well and agree...that would make perfect sense.
meh...it's still a good set nonetheless and I'm looking forward to it. I honestly didn't think the Yuuzhan Vong were going to make an appearance in this particular set anyways. BigGrin

But...if the Yuuzhan Vong get screwed in the next set with zero uniques...then I'm going to flood the boards with the lack of faction support...
Sithborg
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 7:21:56 AM

Honestly, I am fine with them being low on Uniques (they don't have too many to choose from). A few factions that aren't reliant on Uniques is cool (Mandos & Vong).

That said, I look forward to MOTF, with a bit more influence from Peter. You can just tell his influence so far, and Dark Times looks to be the most uniquely designed set since we began the 40 piece sets. Sure, there are cool and interesting pieces, but I think we can all tell Rob was starting to dry up a bit.
homestar45
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 7:26:52 AM

I'm just saying this set looks awesome. And a Kir Kanos mini is long overdue. That guy rocked back in the day. He'll be my number one want. But if this K'kruhk doesn't have affinity for new republic I'll be bummed. But at least he looks sweet based on the stats they're showing. Better than K'Suhk.
IG-108
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 7:48:52 AM

Jediabiwan wrote:
IG-108 wrote:

Well the trooper from GaW was the 501st CLONE trooper, this is just a 501st trooper so the cost is probably right.

WotC isn't going to do that name thing again are they? Well, I better get ready for the 501st Clone Trooper with Night Vision and the 501st Trooper with Night Vision pieces.
Gemini1179
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 7:50:19 AM

IG-108 wrote:
Jediabiwan wrote:
IG-108 wrote:

WotC isn't going to do that name thing again are they? Well, I better get ready for the 501st Clone Trooper with Night Vision and the 501st Trooper with Night Vision pieces.

"501st Trooper with Locket From Girl Back Home" is going to be awesome.